Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Dungeon of Dark Elven Evil
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

THE DARK DM
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  04:10:16  Show Profile  Visit THE DARK DM's Homepage Send THE DARK DM a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
"Why yes, I believe I may know of a perfect site for your base of operations, of course you will have to dispose of the current inhabitants, but that should not prove difficult for a party such as yours."

Once again I am in need of you, my wise and learned peers. I seek advice, direction and ideas. I would like to introduce a dungeon that at least superficially will serve as a base of operations for my players. Ideally they will learn of its existence, clear it of its
occupants, and then make it their home. In time they will come to learn more and more of its dark history until they realize they are caught fast in the Spider Queen's web. I would like it to be an ancient structure of dwarven and/or elven construcion built atop an entrance to the underdark and a site sacred to Lolth. I am in a quandary of where in Faerun to find such a place. Also, I would welcome any ideas on any of the elements all already mentioned.
Where is an ideal location? What are its current inhabitants and how has their occupancy effected them? Why is this place sacred to Lolth? What were the dwarves/elves trying to keep in/out?

DarkDM

Edited by - THE DARK DM on 16 Jul 2009 04:14:13

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2009 :  09:37:24  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps you could be interested in the City Of the Spider Queen adventure, it contains many of the elements you seek and is a mega dungeon crawl set in the Realms
Have a look:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=products/fracc/885740000

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000