Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Is Aulmpiter really dead?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jordanz
Senior Scribe

553 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  00:58:20  Show Profile  Visit jordanz's Homepage Send jordanz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Flar supposedly killed him but I was under the impression that that could only truly be accomplished on his home plane? Any insight on this?

Ikki
Seeker

Finland
57 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  10:12:39  Show Profile  Visit Ikki's Homepage Send Ikki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The killed only at home concerns only the summoned. Those that go planewalking can be killed like anyone else.
Now, he was sort of like summoned by orcish shamans, but whether that was a summoning or one of those not-summoning-summonings is unclear.
Summonings rarely have a effect of longer than a few rounds tho. And to have remained summoned for many years seems unreal.
Go to Top of Page

jordanz
Senior Scribe

553 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  01:46:19  Show Profile  Visit jordanz's Homepage Send jordanz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it's been over 100 years since that battle and he (and the other 2 of the treacherous 3) haven't come back yet...
Go to Top of Page

IngoDjan
Learned Scribe

Brazil
146 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  16:19:10  Show Profile  Visit IngoDjan's Homepage Send IngoDjan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that if he didn't died will be nice to have Fflar vs Almpiter figth again.

Ingo Djan
DUNGEON MASTER AO OF THE DIAMONDS!
"I see the future repeat the past. It all is a museum of great news. The Time do not stop."
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2009 :  20:40:15  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In Book 3 of the Last Mythal trilody,
it is stated by his patrol that he was
indeed killed by Fflar.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000