Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Sharakim of the realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kilvan
Senior Scribe

Canada
894 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2009 :  01:50:13  Show Profile Send Kilvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met dear scribes.

I was wondering if the orc-looking humans called Sharakim presented in Races of Destiny were present in the realms, or if there is an equivalent. I find it surprising that despite their human origins, they still hold the human subtype and not the orc subtype after their transformation.

Thanks!

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2009 :  18:36:20  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The closest thing you'll find is the peaceful Ondonti living in the Tortured land north of The Ride.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Ardashir
Senior Scribe

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2009 :  16:54:47  Show Profile  Visit Ardashir's Homepage Send Ardashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kilvan

Well met dear scribes.

I was wondering if the orc-looking humans called Sharakim presented in Races of Destiny were present in the realms, or if there is an equivalent. I find it surprising that despite their human origins, they still hold the human subtype and not the orc subtype after their transformation.

Thanks!

I had them living in a valley hidden among the Thunder Peaks myself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000