Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Randal Morn's victory & Shaking Plague questions
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2009 :  04:48:12  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok, time to see if I can stump some sages here. I have 2 questions, and they have no relation to each one another, other than the fact that I have a set of players that need to go on adventures until 7th-level to join another set of players, and the adventure I want to use for the former group has to be close in timeline to the latter group.

Randal Morn gained Dagger Falls back in 1369 D.R. Does anyone know exactly what season or month in 1369, or is that left for the DM?

The Shaking Plague happened in Scardale Town in the year 1370 D.R. Same as above, does anyone know what season or month that happened in?

Thank you for any information to have!

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2009 :  05:27:14  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Regarding Dagger Falls, VGttD states that it was late in the year, but the adventure modules make no mention of any snow on the ground. I would give the events an official date sometime in Marpenoth, or maybe as early as Eleint.

I'm afraid I can't help you with Scardale though.

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000