Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2009)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 103

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2009 :  16:12:37  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Hello,

ED where would one find the most extensive collection of bestiaries, underdark, planar, aquatic etc cetera....who is the most famous author of such compendiums?

Are there any such magical compendiums that actually give the reader knowledge of creatures upon request, possibly at a cost of severe headaches, temporary mental damage for having ones brain crammed suddenly with information? I plan to make such tomes but wonder if any already existed, possibly in temples to Sarvas or Candlekeep?

Might such bestaries actually be found likely on other planes?
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  01:53:53  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
I've been asked to help write a "Murder Mystery Dinner Party" for a local charity, and knowing Ed has done at least one, I wanted to know if either of you could share any pointers on establishing atmosphere (plot is no problem, and the venue - - a smallish ornate old local mansion - - is a given). Are there mystery books I should read? Pitfalls to avoid?
Thanks!

P.S. No rush on this. I've got until spring.

Edited by - Malcolm on 28 Oct 2009 01:56:53
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  07:04:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Found this question floating in the ether:-
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

Hi Ed..took your advice decamped my biggys to the main arena...so in the 'ye olden days' how did the elves go about bonding and raising their dragons.

What kinds of 'monsters' over ran the southern high forest and how did they change the landscape?

Did Eaerlann have a Coronal?

Is Myth Glaurach built on the ruins of Sharlarion??????

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  14:09:21  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Hmmm. Methinks there's been something said about Myth Glaurach's location here at the Keep, but not by Ed or THO. Anyone remember where this lore might be found?
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  14:12:21  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Sage? Wooly? This thread of Ed's seems to have gone wonky again. It's not updating post counts or displaying this page (109) in the Chamber of Sages threads overview page...
BB
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  14:29:37  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Aye. I'll check the archives Blueblade.

And yes, we're "on the case" as it were, with respect to the "wonky" problems plaguing Ed's scroll once again.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  14:49:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Blueblade

Hmmm. Methinks there's been something said about Myth Glaurach's location here at the Keep, but not by Ed or THO. Anyone remember where this lore might be found?

We have a pretty exact placement for Myth Glaurach, from the Mintiper's Chapbook entry of the same name. What I don't know is where Sharlarion was -- it's been a while since I read Evermeet, and I'm not recalling other references to its location.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 28 Oct 2009 14:55:37
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  15:24:13  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

We have a pretty exact placement for Myth Glaurach, from the Mintiper's Chapbook entry of the same name. What I don't know is where Sharlarion was -- it's been a while since I read Evermeet, and I'm not recalling other references to its location.

Brian James made an early attempt at placing Sharlarion in the '-25,500 DR map' of the Grand History PDF. It's just SW of the western most border of Ostoria.

Edited by - The Sage on 28 Oct 2009 15:25:01
Go to Top of Page

gomez
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
254 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2009 :  15:33:34  Show Profile  Visit gomez's Homepage Send gomez a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi, all.
Well, I would choose Storm Silverhand. She needs a LOT more love.
Ed agrees, and would do her second; he wants to do Alustriel first, before "the chance is completely gone."

Hmm. Interesting deductions can be made from that statement.

Gomez
Go to Top of Page

Baleful Avatar
Learned Scribe

Canada
161 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2009 :  19:18:01  Show Profile  Visit Baleful Avatar's Homepage Send Baleful Avatar a Private Message
Dear Ed,
Last night I encountered a beautiful lady at Toronto's airport. She saw the copy of ELMINSTER'S DAUGHTER I was reading while I waited for my relatives' flight to arrive and told me she once worked for TSR and she "loved meeting you" because you were "such fun."
She also said that you did a "mean striptease" !!!
And she added teasingly that something in that book is based on a real-life detail of something about TSR, at the time.
So, care to elaborate?
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm
Learned Scribe

242 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2009 :  23:33:43  Show Profile  Visit Malcolm's Homepage Send Malcolm a Private Message
"Mean striptease"? Oh, THIS I've gotta hear!
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  07:26:59  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One:
Ed agrees, and would do her second; he wants to do Alustriel first

So Ed would 'do' them both, but you would only choose them? Have you converted or something, my lady?
Seriously though, I've got a question: How would you classify Alassra's madness before and after Elminster? For example: 'Before Elminster her madness was seen by general unhinged behavoir, such as [insert behavoir here], and after Elminster her madness was seen only in [insert behavoir here].
Of course, if that's too specific, I'll take whatever you can give.

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page

Zandilar
Learned Scribe

Australia
313 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  10:48:40  Show Profile  Visit Zandilar's Homepage Send Zandilar a Private Message
Heya,

quote:
Originally posted by Baleful Avatar
Last night I encountered a beautiful lady at Toronto's airport. She saw the copy of ELMINSTER'S DAUGHTER I was reading while I waited for my relatives' flight to arrive and told me she once worked for TSR and she "loved meeting you" because you were "such fun."
She also said that you did a "mean striptease" !!!
And she added teasingly that something in that book is based on a real-life detail of something about TSR, at the time.
So, care to elaborate?

This story kind of confuses me... I think it's the "real-life detail of something about TSR" in a Elminster's Daughter. Elminster's Daughter was definitely published by Wizards of the Coast (TSR is long defunct now). I presume that she meant it was based on a real life detail of something that happened in the past while TSR was still in existence?

I'd love to hear an elaboration too!

Zandilar
~amor vincit omnia~
~audaces fortuna iuvat~

As the spell ends, you look up into the sky to see the sun blazing overhead like noon in a desert. Then something else in the sky catches your attention. Turning your gaze, you see a tawny furred kitten bounding across the sky towards the new sun. Her eyes glint a mischevious green as she pounces on it as if it were nothing but a colossal ball of golden yarn. With quick strokes of her paws, it is batted across the sky, back and forth. Then with a wink the kitten and the sun disappear, leaving the citizens of Elversult gazing up with amazed expressions that quickly turn into chortles and mirth.

The Sunlord left Elversult the same day in humilitation, and was never heard from again.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  15:52:13  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Well, duh. It obviously refers to when Gary Gygax had to chase Jeff Grubb across the rooftops of most of Lake Geneva back in 1983.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2009 :  16:22:45  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
I was re-reading my way through one of my old GenCon program books (I used to write notes to myself in them, about what I heard at seminars and people I met and new products and games to try and suchlike), and I came across this one, from the last or nearly the last Milwaukee GenCon: "Jim Butler has new Realms art/Elminster with Lion Sword/ask Ed about the Blue Unicorn"
So, okay, Ed, belated this truly is, but . . . what's the Blue Unicorn, and what else can you tell us about it?
BB
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2009 :  16:39:37  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Hi, everybody. I just received this e-mail from the lovely Lady THO, who tells me she can't log on to the Keep for some tech-glitch reason. She's asked me to post it, so here it is:

Hi again, all.
crazed venturers recently asked: "We know from 'Cormyr: a Novel' that Dhedluk is named after an individual who helped 'save Cormyr', am wondering whether Tyrluk is named after someone as well? (given the similar nomenclature?). I would of course be interested in all the other major town names (Suzail excluded for obvious reasons) and how they came to be called what they are (Arabel - a corruption of 'a rebel' given its history?)
As an aside: Eveningstar is it named after the Starwater? I have always assumed this is a common transalation of the elven name for the settlement that was there before humans came to rule Cormyr?"
Ed replies:

My full nomenclature notes for Cormyr are both scattered and buried (as a result of respnding to various TSR requests long ago, at various times, then packing everything up for a house move), but I can tell you that "luk" in the old human local parlance meant "place of" or "home of" ("alukh" in speech, shortened to the suffix "luk" when made part of a name), and that Tyrluk is so named because of a local human "lord" (war leader; a 'robber baron' sort of chap) named Arlutyr (pronounced "Arl-ah-TEER") about whom not much is remembered save that he was black-bearded and handsome, a gallant rake, a forester who led a large band of outlaws who got along well with the elves but resisted all attempts by anyone to rule over him, and who slaughtered a lot of monsters [he was fond of threatening those who came after him by leaving the bleeding corpses of monsters in their homes for them to find when they awakened one morning, WITHOUT wakening them during his break-in to put them there].
Eveningstar is a human translation of an elven name, but then "Starwater" is also based on an elf name that meant in part "Stars-in-the-Water." When I find my #$%@$# notes, I'll be able to tell you more. :}

So saith Ed, who is busy busy busy. As usual.
love,
THO

. . . And that's it. Great fun, receiving a THO missive in my inbox. Perhaps some day I'll meet the lovely lady in person (hint hint, no need to wear clothes yto our meeting, ahem).
BB

Edited by - Blueblade on 31 Oct 2009 16:42:24
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2009 :  16:52:35  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all! The glitch Blueblade refers to was apparently in my keyboard, not the Keep end, and it seems Ed's thread is working again! Huzzah! (And thanks to Sage, Wooly, and whoever else my have hand a hand in fixing it!)
I even bring another Ed-reply, this time to Baleful Avatar: "Having just read the end of THE GHOST KING (don't worry, no spoilers!), I'd just like to ask Ed: how do you PREFER to end series books? Cliffhanger? Revelation? Big battle? Or does it depend on the story? Thanks!"
Ed replies:

It very much depends on the story. I like any and all of cliffhangers, revelations, and big battles, but NOT contrived ones. They have to be part of the story; throughout the reading experience, I want the reader to feel as if I'm reporting the unfolding history of what actually happens in the Realms, never "constructing a plot."
Bob and I have discussed what's going on at the end of GHOST KING, and why, and I fully agree with him. LOVE his poignant last line, too!

So saith Ed. Who will return with more Realmslore as soon as he can.
love to all - - and thanks, Blueblade, for the prompt assist!
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2009 :  19:34:25  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Blueblade, unless a different Blue Unicorn I've never heard of is meant, the Blue Unicorn in the Realms is two linked things:
1. A famous Waterdhavian-noble-born lady of pleasure who worked in Suzail, masked to conceal her identity, and:
2. The brothel/"club" she founded, owned, and ran, in Suzail (it's still going, but she died of old age/natural causes in the 1340s, though I THINK one of her "girls" took over the title and mask). It's very upper-crust; that is, a quiet, luxuriously-furnished, discreet "grand house" in which members can relax, read, play board or card games, chat, dine on meals prepared in the club for them, and so on, with lots of well-behaved servants/bouncers to keep things private. It is NOT haughty, or reserved for the nobility, though a lot of them frequent it, and it's become a sort of "neutral ground" for them, a place where feuds and so on are temporarily set aside, and nobles mingle with wannabes they'll "cut dead" outside, on the street.
Ed can, of course, say more - - such as whether or not a THIRD "Blue Unicorn" (search me . . . please!) is meant.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2009 :  23:52:00  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

(And thanks to Sage, Wooly, and whoever else my have hand a hand in fixing it!)
Actually, I think it just adjusted itself. It sometimes happens, when enough posts are made to register the new page on the forum tables. The delay, I'm afraid, is connected to the little ASP gremlins that have again began plaguing Candlekeep.

Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2009 :  07:09:46  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message
quote:

Hi, everybody. I just received this e-mail from the lovely Lady THO, who tells me she can't log on to the Keep for some tech-glitch reason. She's asked me to post it, so here it is:

Cheers BB for posting THO's email and thanks to Ed and THO for responding so quickly.

Much appreciated

Damian
wondering if the ghoulies and ghosties have been active in Faerun recently?

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005

Edited by - crazedventurers on 01 Nov 2009 07:10:32
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  01:52:59  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message
It's been a long while since I've roamed these halls. Since it's been a while. I have the only question that is approproate at my return.

Ed & THO,

How the hell have you two been?
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  04:21:30  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message
It's been a while for me too, and I don't have any new questions. I just thought I'd check in on the core of my interest, being a mere fanboi of all things Realmsian and their lineage. That's all.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  18:31:49  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Oh, Jakk, believe me: once he saw the stellar expanding and polishing job our Garen Thal did on the Cormyr lineage, Ed started moving heaven and earth to get it published, somewhere and somehow.
Even though that was a metaphorical heaven and earth, moving it was still a hard and heavy task, and isn't finished yet.
Believe me, we all want to see the Lineage published. Brian Cortijo did the superb job of rounding out the work of Ed, Eric, George, Grant, Tom, Bryon, and several others!
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Hemera
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  20:23:18  Show Profile  Visit Hemera's Homepage Send Hemera a Private Message
Dear ED/THO:

I am a great fan of the FR campaign set and I play a group of Eilistraeen followers with my friends. We would like to know if there is any information available of any legend or tale about the Seldarine and the chronicles of the War of the Elven Gods. I have read somewhere that there was something canon, but I don't know for sure if it's just a rumor.

Also, is there any reference of all the orders that serve to the church of Eilistraee? I have read about the Protectos of Song and the Darksong Knights. Are there the only ones?

Finally, we would like to know if there is a list somewhere of Eilistraeen shrines and settlements through the Realms.

All these questions are of previous Spellplague age, of course, before that *cough* nasty thing that happens (I will not spoil anything here).

Thank you for your time and best regards.
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  22:26:05  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message
Here are some random questions that I have thought of as I populate
my Myth Drannor for 1377 DR.

The redeemed drow. It has been stated somewhere else to use either
the ability mods of either moon elves or wild elves. Is there an
official stance somewhere?
What kind of general personality traits do these elves have now?
I am totally unable to wrap my head around how these elves will
interact with their former deadly adversaries.
Would they still use their drow surnames, or would a change be
encourage to show their new start?
Same general combat styles and magic preferences?
Would there be prejudice from the conservative old money
elven families, or would there be a race wide message from
the Seldarine to welcome them back into the fold?
Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  06:25:48  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message
In the City of Ravens Bluff accessory, Dean of Illusion at the Wizards' Guild, Uldiznae Rockfall, is stated to bemoan the status of his people, the gnomes, as the 'Forgotten Folk' of the Realms. He longs to make Ravens Bluff a place where they might be more accepted and take a larger role in shaping events.

As the first step of realising his dream, he is reportedly planning to manouver at least four gnomes to the Merchant Council of the city.

This interests me and I'd like to showcase this gnome and his ambitions further in my campaign. But I have a bit of a conundrum. I couldn't find four gnomes or gnome-run businesses in the book, let alone four with enough clout and revenue to be considered for the Council.

Can Ed point me toward any powerful gnomes in the city, either ones I might have missed in the book or ones that did not make it in, for some reason?

I can, of course, make them up from whole cloth, but I would prefer if at least some of them fitted into the fabric of the city as Ed sees it.

Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  09:29:06  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Greetings Ed, another question that's perhaps not entirely FR-related from me again (sorry)

I've been on a Jacqueline Carey-trip lately (strongly recommended to those who like long novels where the author allow the plot to develop at its own pace, and who don't mind some occasionally very detailed sex-scenes - quite often between characters of the same gender), and one of the things I really like about her first trilogy is the way it has a leading lady who is completely and utterly unsuited to be the heroine of your typical epic fantasy series: (no magic powers [or well... that statement could be discussed, but no obvious magic powers as a D&D-player would recognise it], would probably have a hard time beating your average 14-year-old boy in a hand-to-hand fight, and would probably rather go shopping for new clothes than gallivanting 'round the alternate Europe she lives in). So to bring this post on to topic - has Ed ever considered writing (or even written) a story or novel about a similarly fish-not-so-much-out-of-water-as-out-of-the atmosphere-character?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett

Edited by - Kajehase on 04 Nov 2009 09:31:46
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  14:13:43  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

Greetings Ed, another question that's perhaps not entirely FR-related from me again (sorry)

I've been on a Jacqueline Carey-trip lately (strongly recommended to those who like long novels where the author allow the plot to develop at its own pace, and who don't mind some occasionally very detailed sex-scenes - quite often between characters of the same gender), and one of the things I really like about her first trilogy is the way it has a leading lady who is completely and utterly unsuited to be the heroine of your typical epic fantasy series: (no magic powers [or well... that statement could be discussed, but no obvious magic powers as a D&D-player would recognise it], would probably have a hard time beating your average 14-year-old boy in a hand-to-hand fight, and would probably rather go shopping for new clothes than gallivanting 'round the alternate Europe she lives in). So to bring this post on to topic - has Ed ever considered writing (or even written) a story or novel about a similarly fish-not-so-much-out-of-water-as-out-of-the atmosphere-character?

Not to step on anyone's toes, but you might want to check out Ed's Falconfar Saga.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  16:44:03  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Well said, Ashe.
Kajehase, the Falconfar trilogy (Rebellion will publish the third book, FALCONFAR, as soon as they can; Simon & Shuster now have it slated for March 2010 in North America; Ed finished it long ago) is centered on a fish-out-of-water protagonist.
And although many of the supporting characters in Ed's Niflheim books are capable and heroic, they are also fishes out of water, operating outside the environments they grew up in and understand (surface world vs. underground, city-dwellers in the subterranean world out in the wild tunnels, clergy out in the secular world, etc.)
love,
THO
P.S. MANY of Ed's short stories, outside the Realms, and some set in the Realms (e.g. The Place Where Guards Snore At Their Posts) feature unlikely, "unqualified" heroes.

Edited by - The Hooded One on 04 Nov 2009 16:45:11
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  20:16:43  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
Okay... no one has yet made any remark on Kajehase saying that Phedre has no magic powers? Aren't we growing staid and prim...

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 103 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000