Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2009)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 103

deusex2
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  19:28:49  Show Profile  Visit deusex2's Homepage Send deusex2 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Hi again, all.
Deusex2, Anchorome was never a "joke dungeon," nor intended to be. It is the center of a web of myths and sailors' tall tales to mainland Faerunians, yes.
Some other designers than Ed created a continent north of Maztica and called it Anchorome, but that could well have been a "mainlander Faerunian" mistake or even deliberate misinformation put forward by elves of Evermeet or merchant shipcaptains of Baldur's Gate or others, to paint a false picture of "what was over the waves" for those back in Faerun.
When it comes to the Realms, I'd trust Ed over all other sources. It is, after all, his creation, predating the Dungeons and Dragons game and all of its publishers, competitors, editions, and incarnations.
love,
THO

Now I see. Thank you very much for clarifying this matter.

This, however brings me to another question, rather to anybody, but Ed Greenwood. Was there any information published about lands north of Maztica and if there was any, which books should I be looking for?
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  23:15:33  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by deusex2
This, however brings me to another question, rather to anybody, but Ed Greenwood. Was there any information published about lands north of Maztica and if there was any, which books should I be looking for?

Quick reply - there is a short reference to the coastlands north of core Maztica in FR15 - Gold and Glory; there is some detail about the lands immediately north of core Maztica in FMQ1-City of Gold, bot of which can still be downloaded for free from this Previous Editions Download Page on the Wizards website. As far as I know, nothing else has been published on the area, which is pretty much outside the core of a part of the setting that was already far outside the core to begin with.

If you are looking for something non-Realms specific that could be put in place, David Howery wrote an article called "The People: Add fantasy Americans to your campaign" in Dragon Magazine 205. Although not Realms-specific, David made allowances for adding his "fantasy Nort America" to MAztica, and drafted his map in such a way that it could line up easily with the official maps of Maztica as they existed at the time.
Go to Top of Page

deusex2
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:03:11  Show Profile  Visit deusex2's Homepage Send deusex2 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Thauramarth

quote:
Originally posted by deusex2

Quick reply - there is a short reference to the coastlands north of core Maztica in FR15 - Gold and Glory; there is some detail about the lands immediately north of core Maztica in FMQ1-City of Gold, bot of which can still be downloaded for free from this Previous Editions Download Page on the Wizards website. As far as I know, nothing else has been published on the area, which is pretty much outside the core of a part of the setting that was already far outside the core to begin with.

If you are looking for something non-Realms specific that could be put in place, David Howery wrote an article called "The People: Add fantasy Americans to your campaign" in Dragon Magazine 205. Although not Realms-specific, David made allowances for adding his "fantasy Nort America" to MAztica, and drafted his map in such a way that it could line up easily with the official maps of Maztica as they existed at the time.

I see, thank you very much.
Go to Top of Page

Bahgtru
Acolyte

29 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  01:54:51  Show Profile  Visit Bahgtru's Homepage Send Bahgtru a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,

Is Duke Eltan's success as leader of the Flaming Fist equal parts based on his physical prowess as a warrior and administrative and tactical abilities? Did he become a ruling Duke of Baldur's Gate independently of his success with the Flaming Fist or did one drive the other? As he and Piergeiron are both warriors cast into administrators of vibrant cities, how would you compare and contrast their leadership styles and how they are viewed by the citizens of their respective cities? How is Duke Eltan viewed by other rulers in the Lord's Alliance? Does he ever use the Flaming Fist in a non-for profit scenario, i.e aiding another city in the Lord's Alliance?

Thank you in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!
Go to Top of Page

Kyrene
Senior Scribe

South Africa
729 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  08:53:44  Show Profile  Visit Kyrene's Homepage Send Kyrene a Private Message
Ed and/or THO and/or others,

Running through my notes on notable NPCs in Neverwinter, I came accross this little throwaway comment concerning Alasturan Malatheer:
“Elminster refuses to do more than smilingly muse about what a formidable foe a song dragon wizard who retained his magecraft in gold dragon form would be—and then adds enigmatically that Mystra would almost have to take a personal interest in such an individual.”
Is/was he a Chosen of Mystra, or have I just run into an NDA wall at high speed?

Lost for words? Find them in the Glossary of Phrases, Sayings & Words of the Realms
Go to Top of Page

arry
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
317 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  11:39:22  Show Profile Send arry a Private Message
quote:

Now, arry, that would be TELLING.
I'm actually a bit more "counter" than proactive, if you catch my drift.
And men who can catch my drift are purrrrrfectly exciting, BTW.
love,
THO

You're a sexy spycatcher lady?

Hey, look at me; I'm a spy, catch me
Go to Top of Page

Zandilar
Learned Scribe

Australia
313 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  12:48:28  Show Profile  Visit Zandilar's Homepage Send Zandilar a Private Message
Heya,

quote:
Originally posted by Kyrene
Running through my notes on notable NPCs in Neverwinter, I came accross this little throwaway comment concerning Alasturan Malatheer:
“Elminster refuses to do more than smilingly muse about what a formidable foe a song dragon wizard who retained his magecraft in gold dragon form would be—and then adds enigmatically that Mystra would almost have to take a personal interest in such an individual.”
Is/was he a Chosen of Mystra, or have I just run into an NDA wall at high speed?

Hmm... I was under the impression that all song dragons appeared female... Obviously I was mistaken!
I might have to go look it up... *rummages around through her books, then comes back to the keyboard* It seems I wasn't mistaken... Quoting Monsters of Faerun: Song Dragons are a rare and mysterious race of dragons that prefer life among humanity to the company of other dragons. They can freely take on the form of a human woman, and in this guise they live among humankind, revealing their true nature only in times of personal peril or great crisis. (Bolding mine for emphasis!)

Furthermore, it goes on to describe the song dragon's draconic appearance (iridescent silver-blue scales!), which really doesn't bear any resemblance to any other type of dragon.

Therefore, I must conclude that Alasturan Malatheer, is most likely a Gold Dragon... Or else MoF is completely wrong.

Curiosity prompts me to ask (if MoF is right) - are song dragons actually all female? And if so, how do they reproduce? I'd assume with humans, and that some children grow into dragons as they age, some might be half dragons, and others might just be human.

Zandilar
~amor vincit omnia~
~audaces fortuna iuvat~

As the spell ends, you look up into the sky to see the sun blazing overhead like noon in a desert. Then something else in the sky catches your attention. Turning your gaze, you see a tawny furred kitten bounding across the sky towards the new sun. Her eyes glint a mischevious green as she pounces on it as if it were nothing but a colossal ball of golden yarn. With quick strokes of her paws, it is batted across the sky, back and forth. Then with a wink the kitten and the sun disappear, leaving the citizens of Elversult gazing up with amazed expressions that quickly turn into chortles and mirth.

The Sunlord left Elversult the same day in humilitation, and was never heard from again.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  20:59:07  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Bahgtru recently asked: "Dear Ed and THO, Is Duke Eltan's success as leader of the Flaming Fist equal parts based on his physical prowess as a warrior and administrative and tactical abilities? Did he become a ruling Duke of Baldur's Gate independently of his success with the Flaming Fist or did one drive the other? As he and Piergeiron are both warriors cast into administrators of vibrant cities, how would you compare and contrast their leadership styles and how they are viewed by the citizens of their respective cities? How is Duke Eltan viewed by other rulers in the Lord's Alliance? Does he ever use the Flaming Fist in a non-for profit scenario, i.e aiding another city in the Lord's Alliance? Thank you in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!"
You're welcome, Bahgtru, and thanks for the festive good wishes. Drawing on Ed's notes, I can tell you that Duke Eltan's success is rooted in the fact that he's both a capable, VERY-quick-witted battlefield leader and a shrewd, far-sighted scholar of human nature and successful political manipulation. His success with the Flaming Fist, and his ability to use them to keep order in the city at critical times, definitely drove his rise to rulership. Eltan is viewed as far colder and more ruthless (and less tolerant of dissent) than Piergeiron, but they are both respected as fair, smart rulers and capable warriors, personally free from corruption and disliking it in others. The Flaming Fist has been used in not-for-profit ways in the past, yes; I'll leave longer and more detailed replies to Ed.
love, THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 15 Oct 2009 21:05:04
Go to Top of Page

Baleful Avatar
Learned Scribe

Canada
161 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  21:04:08  Show Profile  Visit Baleful Avatar's Homepage Send Baleful Avatar a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
Are there any "social magazines" printed and distributed among the nobles of Cormyr or Waterdeep? If so, names and prices per issue and how often published, please? And if so, can courtiers and wannabe nobles subscribe, or are they "exclusive"? How intelligible would they be to a non-noble, or are they all written in jargon and "we all know Fancypancy's predelictions" "in" gossip?
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  21:11:47  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all! BA, such magazines do indeed exist; off your queries go to Ed for his replies.
arry, I'll catch up with you later.
Kyrene, you sure did. And the wall hasn't budged an inch.
And Zandilar, you've spotted a WotC shift in how they viewed song dragons (the former "weredragons" of Ed-lore): initially (MoF) female-only, later seen as both genders with males VERY rare, for the very "how does the species reproduce, then?" reasons you bring up. Ed explained this discrepancy away by saying they all have the ability to take human female form, and are cross-fertile with humans when operating as females, but some of them use spells to APPEAR as human males for certain times, either out of preference or for business or personal mission reasons. So the male human is actually a magically-disguised human female who is really a song dragon in its only "natural" human form.
Myself, I share Ed's preference: that they'd stuck with weredragons all along, by all means revamping them for 3e if they wanted to do so, but thinking through such basics as species reproduction before writing up "official" rules. Sigh.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  22:04:30  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message
A quote from Elminster in Elminster in Hell comes to mind
with this page and the Hooded One's profession.
Vangey and Luse:
condensed:
Luse: Armor is supposed to be tight, men come at me with swords and daggers.
Vangey: They are the smart ones. (of course referencing Luse tendency to bed all of her personal noble son followers.)

Edited by - althen artren on 15 Oct 2009 22:05:17
Go to Top of Page

uaintjak
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  23:28:55  Show Profile  Visit uaintjak's Homepage Send uaintjak a Private Message
Was Espar ever written up anywhere? I'd be interested in seeing the village the senior Knights started in.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  01:01:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by uaintjak

Was Espar ever written up anywhere? I'd be interested in seeing the village the senior Knights started in.

Volo's Guide to Cormyr has some tidbits, as does Ed's Swords of Eveningstar novel. There's some brief bits in both the 1e and 2e FR boxed sets, Haunted Halls of Eveningstar, and Ed's '05 Candlekeep replies as well.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Kyrene
Senior Scribe

South Africa
729 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  09:45:59  Show Profile  Visit Kyrene's Homepage Send Kyrene a Private Message
quote:

Kyrene, you sure did. And the wall hasn't budged an inch.
love to all,
THO

I'll take that as a "Yes, maybe" rather than a "No, definately not" then. Is there anything Ed can tell us about Alasturan Malatheer that has not already been published and would not be behind that wall? Yes, I'm keeping it purposely vague, and so can be whatever Ed can reply with. A single word of lore is still 'more lore' afterall.

Lost for words? Find them in the Glossary of Phrases, Sayings & Words of the Realms
Go to Top of Page

Zandilar
Learned Scribe

Australia
313 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  12:49:46  Show Profile  Visit Zandilar's Homepage Send Zandilar a Private Message
Heya,

quote:
And Zandilar, you've spotted a WotC shift in how they viewed song dragons (the former "weredragons" of Ed-lore): initially (MoF) female-only, later seen as both genders with males VERY rare, for the very "how does the species reproduce, then?" reasons you bring up. Ed explained this discrepancy away by saying they all have the ability to take human female form, and are cross-fertile with humans when operating as females, but some of them use spells to APPEAR as human males for certain times, either out of preference or for business or personal mission reasons. So the male human is actually a magically-disguised human female who is really a song dragon in its only "natural" human form.
Myself, I share Ed's preference: that they'd stuck with weredragons all along, by all means revamping them for 3e if they wanted to do so, but thinking through such basics as species reproduction before writing up "official" rules. Sigh.
love to all,
THO

I am not really sure what I want to say to that. I'm quite happy with the concept of a magical species that is monogendered and has to mate outside the species to reproduce. (We are talking about magic here!* Anything is possible!)

Where would I find stats for the original Were-dragon (I probably have 2nd Edition stats hanging around somewhere but goodness knows where!)? Or were they never published? If not, what are the main differences between Song Dragons and were-dragons? Was MoF accurate, were they only female?

* Even Nature is more varied than some would have us believe.

Zandilar
~amor vincit omnia~
~audaces fortuna iuvat~

As the spell ends, you look up into the sky to see the sun blazing overhead like noon in a desert. Then something else in the sky catches your attention. Turning your gaze, you see a tawny furred kitten bounding across the sky towards the new sun. Her eyes glint a mischevious green as she pounces on it as if it were nothing but a colossal ball of golden yarn. With quick strokes of her paws, it is batted across the sky, back and forth. Then with a wink the kitten and the sun disappear, leaving the citizens of Elversult gazing up with amazed expressions that quickly turn into chortles and mirth.

The Sunlord left Elversult the same day in humilitation, and was never heard from again.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  14:22:06  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Zandilar

Where would I find stats for the original Were-dragon (I probably have 2nd Edition stats hanging around somewhere but goodness knows where!)? Or were they never published? If not, what are the main differences between Song Dragons and were-dragons? Was MoF accurate, were they only female?

I believe that the weredragon was first published in Dragon 134 -- in a 1E article. And in that article, they were all female.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  14:43:07  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

I believe that the weredragon was first published in Dragon 134 -- in a 1E article. And in that article, they were all female.

Yep. And this has all been covered before, in a previous version of Ed's replies. If you search the archives, Zandilar, you should find Ed's earlier replies.

Edited by - The Sage on 16 Oct 2009 14:44:14
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  19:23:30  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
uaintjak, I can ask Ed for his "handy" Espar notes, if you'd like. The published lore has been pretty slim.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  20:18:08  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message
quote:

uaintjak, I can ask Ed for his "handy" Espar notes, if you'd like. The published lore has been pretty slim.
love,
THO

If he has any handy Esparin notes, that would be great.

You know, stuff on where the original settlers came from, how the culture differed from modern Cormyrean (and Cormyrean at that time), any famous heroes of the realm and famous monarchs.

Basically, stuff that could be useful for portraying a border marcher Cormyrean who proudly retains some of his Esparinnar cultural roots.

Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

gomez
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2009 :  21:26:47  Show Profile  Visit gomez's Homepage Send gomez a Private Message
quote:

Heya,
I am not really sure what I want to say to that. I'm quite happy with the concept of a magical species that is monogendered and has to mate outside the species to reproduce.

That's one thing I like about (4thed) Lamia's (I really dislike the 3rd ed version). They should have kept medusae one-gendered as wel.
Go to Top of Page

Bahgtru
Acolyte

29 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  03:49:42  Show Profile  Visit Bahgtru's Homepage Send Bahgtru a Private Message
To THO and ED,

Thank you for the reply to my last request. The next one may seem strange. I just finished watching an ESPN MetRX World's Strongest Man competition.

If such a competition were held in say Waterdeep during shieldmeet, who would the top entrants be? If it is possible, could you provide what city or nation they hail from and what their vocation or background is? Also who might the favorites might be?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by - Bahgtru on 17 Oct 2009 04:10:54
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  06:34:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Bahgtru

To THO and ED,

Thank you for the reply to my last request. The next one may seem strange. I just finished watching an ESPN MetRX World's Strongest Man competition.

If such a competition were held in say Waterdeep during shieldmeet, who would the top entrants be? If it is possible, could you provide what city or nation they hail from and what their vocation or background is? Also who might the favorites might be?

Thank you in advance.

My minotaur, Takkus Gal-Zon, would be an entrant. Not sure what his 3.x strength would be, but in 2E, he had a 20 strength. He and his friends are co-owners of a Waterdhavian inn, now, and he doubles as a bouncer.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  06:48:56  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
I had a minotaur bouncer once, too, in Sigil. The Fest Halls were never the same. Of course, he had a "stake" in the earnings of the place [which, ironically, was forged of wood -- a piece of which the minotaur used as a weapon to guard entry against malcontents], so he *retired* from official bouncer duties and instead began tending bar.

Anyways, Ed, I shot off a quick email to you. Just wondering whether it came through intact?

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  14:36:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
There's also a minotaur bouncer in canon lore, in the Moonsea product. His name is Thud, and he runs an inn in Thentia.

Takk was an actual PC of mine; I imported him into the Realms as an NPC, built an adventuring group around him, and had them eventually settle in Waterdeep (because there's no place better in the Realms! ). They collectively bought an inn, but they don't run it themselves -- they hired someone else to do that. They just enjoy the profits and have a place to relax and drink for free.

...And I've been trying to think of a name for that place for a long time. I think it finally came to me, just now.

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 17 Oct 2009 14:38:24
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  15:34:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Ed, I've since sent a follow-up email, that largely continues on from the previous one. But if the earlier message didn't come through, then this second one is unlikely to make much sense.

I'll await your reply before sending the first email again.

Go to Top of Page

Bahgtru
Acolyte

29 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  15:40:39  Show Profile  Visit Bahgtru's Homepage Send Bahgtru a Private Message
One of my favorite gaming experiences was adventuring in a group of young, slightly cocky treasure seekers from the Dalelands. We heard through a Cormyrean merchant selling an ancient elven blade that some ancient ruins in the King's Forest of Cormyr housed treasures of an abandoned Elven enclave from earlier times.

To make a long story short, after several days of searching and finding everything but the Elven ruins, we decided to reprovision in Waymoot. Of the six of us, who all tended to the arrogance of youth, a certain boisterous ranger in our group got carried away with a serving wench at the Silver Wink in Waymoot.

Of course the many rounds of Ale literally and figuratively did not help to temper the situation. When a middle aged man who was so large and wide he had to duck and turn sideways to enter the Tavern asked us to leave, our good friend did us the great disservice of calling him a misbegotten son of a firbolg hag that should be snoozing in front of a fire somewhere, and proceeded to plant a kiss on the serving girl.

The next morning we all awoke, some miles out of town and quite sore, bruised, and black and blue. We all had vague memories of the earth turning upside down and flying out the tavern and careening off a building on the other side of the street but the note found on Rodrik, our lovable, loud mouthed friend cleared up the remainder of the night.

To the young whelps,

While my sensibilies and sensitivities are able to withstand the indesretion of youth, such is not the case for the young lasses of Waymoot. I trust I did not cause any permanent damage but left you with a reminder that will last a few days about the prudence of harnessing your vigor and ambitions, respecting your elders, and the prudence of good manners.

You will find your gear, in a depression 100 yards off the road to the East covered by plucked folliage. Please gather it and be on your way. When or if you learned the lesson I hope I imparted, please feel free to enjoy the hospitality of our town.

The misbegotten son of a Firbolg hag,

Lord Filfar Woodbrand

After that experience, Filfar would be on my list. It was a brief encounter but one that we laughed about for some time. We also learned the importance of the great Volothamp's local research, sorrily after the fact. The DM appreciated Volo's work and got a good laugh out of it.

Edited by - Bahgtru on 17 Oct 2009 17:25:10
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  16:07:20  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
Sage, Ed hasn't - - yet, anyway - - received EITHER of the e-mails you sent. At all, in any form. He promises to keep me posted and let me know right away when he does, so I can tell you, AS WELL AS replying directly to you, himself. We'll figure out these Net grmelins yet.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  16:36:00  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Aye. It's a problem on my end. Apparently, some new sub-routines I added to SageBrowser have been causing conflicts with my posting techniques. It'll register a post or message, but won't actually carry that post or message to the next stage. Curious.

The messages have undoubtedly been lost, so it looks like I'll have to re-compose and re-send.

Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  16:40:20  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Dear Ed and THO,
Another Realmslore question. This time regarding falconry in Cormyr: outside of nobles' households, how many falconers (breeders, tamers, tenders of sick or injured birds, sellers of birds, etc.) can be found in the realm, that commoners and outlanders can readily do business with? Some names and reputations?
Thanks!
BB
Go to Top of Page

uaintjak
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2009 :  18:09:03  Show Profile  Visit uaintjak's Homepage Send uaintjak a Private Message
quote:

love,
THO

That would be great, thanks!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 103 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000