Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2009)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 123

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2009 :  23:21:48  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Zandilar

Heya,

quote:
Originally posted by Menelvagor

Oh another question which rises in the course of re-reading Elminster In Hell:
We see a bit of Alustriel's childhood. We know what happened to Dove, Storm and Laeral - they were raised as sisters by El. And Alasarra was given to the witches of Rashemen. But what of Qilue, Sylune and Alustriel? How was it decided who were they given to? How was the childhood of them and The Simbul? When did they first meet (in years)? Were they aware before their meeting that they were sisters? Is their a written description of their meeting somewhere? And how did they know or find out they were sisters?

I know I'm not Ed, but as Qilue has a completely different birth mother to the other six, I'd say that her mother raised her amongst other Eilistraeean Drow. There's mention of her and other young drow companions (children?) finding the Promenade in the Underdark under Waterdeep (and Skullport).

Would be nice to hear more details on her early life, though. She does seem to be one of the more neglected of the Chosen as far as lore. (You might want to get your hands on a copy of the 2nd Edition supplement Seven Sisters if you don't already have it, which has a lot of lore and information on the Seven.)

Qilue was born to a drow female and prominent worshipper of Eilistraee. Elue Shundar, the mortal host of Mystra, died before Mystra/Shundar could carry the seventh child, Qilue, to full term. And so, a new mother had to be found before Mystra's own power consumed the child. Mystra set about looking for another suitable womb for the unborn Qilue, and found Iliryztara Veladorn. Veladorn was also pregnant but her adventuring ways had resulted in the death of her own unborn child -- she was not aware of this however -- and as a result, her own life was threatened because of it. Mystra decided to replace Iliryztara's dead unborn child with Qilue, thus saving both Qilue's and Iliryztara's lives.

However, Eilistraee had plans for Iliryztara and her unborn child. Mystra, thus, sought permission from Eilistraee about whether the Goddess of Mysteries could intervene in Veladorn's life. Eilistraee agreed and Qilue was placed in Iliryztara's womb. When Qilue was born, she was born a drow and servant of both Mystra and Eilistraee.

This is explained fully in The Seven Sisters.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Aysen
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  03:11:27  Show Profile  Visit Aysen's Homepage Send Aysen a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Menelvagor

Oh another question which rises in the course of re-reading Elminster In Hell:
We see a bit of Alustriel's childhood. We know what happened to Dove, Storm and Laeral - they were raised as sisters by El. And Alasarra was given to the witches of Rashemen. But what of Qilue, Sylune and Alustriel? How was it decided who were they given to? How was the childhood of them and The Simbul? When did they first meet (in years)? Were they aware before their meeting that they were sisters? Is their a written description of their meeting somewhere? And how did they know or find out they were sisters?

IIRC, Mystra took the young Sylune and Alustriel to a retired Harper to be raised with him, as he had lost most of his kin. He wanted them trained as rangers, but they pursued the Art. The Seven Sisters sourcebook, as mentioned above, would fill out the names and details.

Also, I believe Ed recently wrote a short story about Alustriel as a young maiden, and how incredibly difficult it was for her to learn magic. It was a nice tale emphasizing the skillful use of magic over raw power. I'm blanking on the source, but I'm sure LHO or your fellow scribes can come up with it in my stead
Go to Top of Page

Aysen
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  03:38:20  Show Profile  Visit Aysen's Homepage Send Aysen a Private Message
Hi LHO and fellow scribes,

I have a couple non-lore questions this time, and they may have been asked and answered previously:

1.) Has Ed's 2008 and 2007 "Spin a Yarn" stories been posted anywhere, here or on WOTC's website? The last one I can recall is 2005 really.

2.) I have trouble keeping the bare handful of lore requests that I've asked Ed organized in my memory, so how does THO and Ed himself manage to organize the many lore questions we respectfully pile on the both of them? In the case of THO, I imagine a floor-length gown made entirely of our Post-It note questions, that Ed gets to peel off randomly (or not so randomly). And Ed, being the good sport that he is, has a matching gown that THO gets to tackle.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  03:43:24  Show Profile  Send Kuje an AOL message  Click to see Kuje's MSN Messenger address  Send Kuje a Yahoo! Message Send Kuje a Private Message
http://ww2.wizards.com/Books/Wizards/Bios/default.aspx?doc=EdGreenwood

That link has them all up to 2008, which probably won't be posted till around Summer/August. It usually comes out just before, or after, in some years, Gencon.

quote:
Originally posted by Aysen

Hi LHO and fellow scribes,

I have a couple non-lore questions this time, and they may have been asked and answered previously:

1.) Has Ed's 2008 and 2007 "Spin a Yarn" stories been posted anywhere, here or on WOTC's website? The last one I can recall is 2005 really.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

My Goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/kuje

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5037 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  03:53:06  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello again, all. This time Ed turns again to the Thunderstone area of eastern Cormyr, and two more of the questions posed by crazedventurers: “I would presume that hunting is a popular pastime given the location, so do people ride about the countryside chasing deer and foxes? If so are hounds used, are they locally bred, by whom?
Are there any local laws regarding hunting? (right of way, game in/out of season, etc.)”
Ed replies:

In the Thunderstone area, deer, mountain goats, moose, hares, and rabbits are hunted for food, their pelts, and to protect crops, and foxes and worse beasts are hunted primarily to protect livestock and people (and secondarily for pelts and/or for food), but such hunts are usually conducted by crossbow, or spears hurled from horseback, or bows (crossbows and longbows) loosed from the saddle. Young lads and lasses sometimes hunt with slings (weasels, foxes, birds, rabbits, and small “wurren” [= varmints]), and visiting nobles hunt with falcons. If a wolf pack, coyote pack, wild dog pack, bears, owlbears, perytons, or other “marauding” animals are seen, neighbours may well gather in large bands to ride and hunt together, but there’s no local equivalent to a real-world English foxhunt with rules, a pack of hounds, uniforms, and the like (though warhorns ARE used to signal, during hunts and fugitive chases).
The reasons for this are damage to crops and stock from running packs of dogs, were-creatures infecting farmers’ dogs in the past, and dogs running off (to live and breed) with wild dogs or coyotes (English hunting dogs are TRAINED, and there’s nothing approximating that training in the Thunderstone region [[full disclosure: in my youth, thanks to being a close personal friend of a young member of a prominent Canadian “horsey” family, I rode in “drag hunts” with the Aurora Hunt Club on two occasions; no real foxes, ever, just chasing across country, on a vast horse farm, on magnificent steeds, risking broken necks]]).
The Cormyrean laws regarding hunting are as follows:

1. There’s no right of way over any tilled or planted field, EVER, unless a state of war has been declared (and if the Crown forces win, eventual compensation for any trampled or foraged crops or stock is expected).

2. The local lord declares and sets rules for any “varmint hunt” (“monster scouring,” including non-Purple-Dragon reactions to raiding bands of orcs or the like) or “run hunt” (rare events corresponding to a “run of elk” or other movement of many wild beasts through the Thunderstone farmlands and ranches; this I often correctly taken to mean some sort of monster - - that will soon have to be dealt with - - has arrived in the Hullack and is causing other beasts to flee), including horn-calls, boundaries and when a hunt will end.
By not declaring hunts, the local lord has the right to set “seasons.” Those who disobey (except local Purple Dragons obeying their commander, who can ignore the local lord’s dictates unless bound by identical orders given from above in the military hierarchy, which in practice usually means relayed by a War Wizard) are forbidden to participate in future hunts until they seek permission to do so and are granted it (usually in return for specific promises and/or payment of a fine). This means they cannot take up weapons and be “out and about” during a hunt; they must be working off their own lands, or on their own lands.

3. ANYONE can hunt at any time on their own lands (usually to protect their crops), unless specifically forbidden to do so, or specifically enjoined not to hunt a particular creature or species (such prohibitions, made by the local lord, are exceedingly rare). Intelligent creatures, such as human fugitives or orcs, cannot be hunted (that is, “sought out”) and slain except by permission of local authorities such as the local lord or herald, or Purple Dragons, except when chase is being given to recover family members, livestock, or “valuable goods” taken by such quarry. However, such creatures can ALWAYS be fought to protect self, family, kin, or home (that is, in and around one’s own house, stables, barns, wells, and outbuildings).

In other words, hunting for sport is largely unknown in the Thunderstone lands, except in the Hullack and “up in the mountains” (which is where those seeking sport hunting go). So packs of hounds and riders racing across the open country aren’t a local feature. Fishing, by the way, is open to all; unlike real-world English practice, there are no “fishing rights” bought and sold that restrict who can try to get fish out of any watercourse (and there also aren’t any catch limits, regulations about HOW one gets fish, and so on; if locals prefer spearing fish to hook and line, or drag-nets or buckets to either, that’s fine; the law is silent on such matters).

So saith Ed. Doing his usual thorough job on lore-queries about the Realms. More to come in the fullness of time, Damian, but I think he’s turning back to describing another orc of note, next.
Oh, and Aysen? LOVE that Post-Its gown. You don't think lick-n-stick would be better? (Bats eyelashes.) Or will it make me look fat?
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Ifthir
Learned Scribe

USA
110 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  04:06:44  Show Profile  Visit Ifthir's Homepage  Click to see Ifthir's MSN Messenger address Send Ifthir a Private Message
Lady THO might ye or Archmage Greenwood know the name of the dragon that the lich Larloch rode out of Jiksidur to escape the enclave's fall?
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  04:38:44  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
In Elminster In Hell there was a memory of a young Alustriel first mastering magic and fighting with it - and making her decision to become a Harper. This actually promted my question.

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29906 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  07:43:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

The 2007 one has. If you check out my Spin A Yarn links topic, you can read all of the Spin A Yarns from 2001 thru 2007.

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 24 Feb 2009 07:47:04
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  12:35:30  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

The 2007 one has. If you check out my Spin A Yarn links topic, you can read all of the Spin A Yarns from 2001 thru 2007.

And just a note for "Spin A Yarn" fans who, like myself, love these kinds of stories...

I'm actually working on a page for inclusion on the Candlekeep main site that'll include all the links to the Ed's "Spin A Yarn" series, and all the extra comments he's made about each of the tales over the years here.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3524 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  13:42:25  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:

And just a note for "Spin A Yarn" fans who, like myself, love these kinds of stories...

I'm actually working on a page for inclusion on the Candlekeep main site that'll include all the links to the Ed's "Spin A Yarn" series, and all the extra comments he's made about each of the tales over the years here.

I have about 2 pages of notes from last years spin a yarn, if you would like to see how much Ed has to "distill" into a yarn.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29906 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:33:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

And it's coming soon, too! Knowing the Sage's habits, I'm sure we can expect it by 2013!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:37:29  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

I have about 2 pages of notes from last years spin a yarn, if you would like to see how much Ed has to "distill" into a yarn.
That'd be great Red, thanks. I've managed to pick up some notes other scribes have made when they've had the opportunity to visit with Ed during his "Spin A Yarn" sessions as well. I'm hoping to include that stuff also.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:40:10  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

And it's coming soon, too! Knowing the Sage's habits, I'm sure we can expect it by 2013!

And that's being optimistic folks!

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3524 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:43:53  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

That'd be great Red, thanks. I've managed to pick up some notes other scribes have made when they've had the opportunity to visit with Ed during his "Spin A Yarn" sessions as well. I'm hoping to include that stuff also.

Then to wrap up, I will leave you with something a good friend of mine is wont to say from time to time.....

Expect a PM......

at some point

P.S. but you may want to remind me before then!

THO.... I have excellent penmanship and a large stack of....

Post-its , so I would gladly scibble down questions and post them to those hard to reach spots.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 24 Feb 2009 14:46:51
Go to Top of Page

ranger_of_the_unicorn_run
Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:57:48  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message
quote:

quote:

I'll be in my 20's! Don't speak of such things.
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  16:39:18  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

quote:

quote:

Once again, ranger makes me feel old.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29906 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  17:32:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

quote:

quote:

Once again, ranger makes me feel old.

Hey, I'll be 20-ish in 2013... in Mars years.

Though... It's got to be kind of an ego rush for Ed. Some of us were just teenagers when the Realms was first published as a setting. And some of us weren't even around. And yet, here we all are now, fans of the setting. There have been other things in the entertainment industry that have lasted that long, but not a lot. It's an impressive lifespan.

Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  18:51:26  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message
quote:

Hey, I like that! I'm going to start telling people that I'm just 24 (martian) yrs old.

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  20:20:21  Show Profile  Click to see Foxhelm's MSN Messenger address  Send Foxhelm a Yahoo! Message Send Foxhelm a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ErskineF

quote:

Hey, I like that! I'm going to start telling people that I'm just 24 (martian) yrs old.

What about Outer Planet years? Like Jupiter (about 1yr= 11 earth years), Saturn (about 30 years for one rotation), Neptune (about 165 years per rotation) or Your-anus (about 85 years per rotation)? What about dwarf planet years like Pluto (about 248 years per rotation)?

So a fifty year old would be about four years old on Jupiter, 1 and 2/3 years old on Saturn, under a year old on Neptune, Your-anus and Pluto.

Of course, if you want to be older... a ten year old would be twelve on Venus and Mercury. Or about there.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  20:47:25  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

What about Outer Planet years? Like Jupiter (about 1yr= 11 earth years), Saturn (about 30 years for one rotation), Neptune (about 165 years per rotation) or Your-anus (about 85 years per rotation)? What about dwarf planet years like Pluto (about 248 years per rotation)?

Well, I still wanna be able to drink.

quote:
Of course, if you want to be older... a ten year old would be twelve on Venus and Mercury. Or about there.

I'm a well preserved 190 in Mercury yrs.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/index.html

(I knew there would be a website for this...)

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  22:49:37  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
Continuing my re-reading spree of Forgotten Realms, I've progressed to Elminster's Daughter, which gives rise to more questions, of course:
First of all: For some reason, I (falsely) remembered that towards the end, Mystra appeared and explained matters. But re-reading it, I find I was wrong. So why did Mystra allow Elminster to have daughters at all, and why Narnra specifically? I apologize beforehand if this has already been asked.
Another question: Regarding Elminster's standing in the Harpers. In the raid, the Harpers appear to be willing to attack Elminster by order of Caladnei. Isn't Elminster the founder and head of the Harpers? How could they follow Caladnei in direct opposition to Elminster? If it was because they are 'loyal Cormytes', isn't that an interest conflict? And if so, why does it seem that their standing as Harpers is emphasized?
Also, what exactly is Alsarra's standing in the Harpers? Is she a 'full member'? Is she part of the council? Or is she simply seen as the (very powerful) 'Master's Lady'?

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  23:13:36  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
Fellow scribes, while I know I'm partly responsible for this recent bout of off-topicness, Menelvagor has thankfully returned us to questions for Ed, so let's continue to keep on this focus...

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3524 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  00:50:22  Show Profile  Send The Red Walker a Yahoo! Message Send The Red Walker a Private Message
Ed, in all your realms work, have you ever killed off a character who's death seemed to work perfectly, but after reading the completed work, wished you had not killed them? Or any you planned to die, but just could not go through with?

THO , which of Ed's characters were you saddest to see pass on? And are there any you want to see kick it, but Ed just won't give you the satisfaction?

Edited by - The Red Walker on 25 Feb 2009 00:53:18
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  01:54:43  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Oooh, some great questions there. Off to Ed they go . . .
Hi again, all. Well, Ed surprised me by turning to this recent query from Zandilar before plunging back into orc lore: “I have been reading The Sword Never Sleeps recently, and wondered where the term "Holynose" came from. Is it a term specific to Cormyr, or does it come from elsewhere? Who coined it, and why?”
Ed replies:

Just who first coined the term ‘holynose’ is unknown, though it’s thought to be someone in the nobility of Cormyr (of a well-established, influential family, possibly the Bleths or the Dauntinghorns). It was meant as an insult, along the lines of “Don’t get above yourself, priest; know your place. We’re ALL servants of the gods, so don’t be looking down your holy nose at ME.”
(A “highnose” in Cormyr, and increasingly anywhere along a trade route in Faerûn where common in spoken, is any arrogant person. It appears in speech in the Knights trilogy, too.)
In the summer of 1334 DR, “holynose” was a fad word, on everyone’s lips amongst the nobility. By the winter that followed, it was common at Court, and by spring of 1335 had spread to nigh everyone in Cormyr (falling out of fashion amongst the nobility, of course, though individual nobles, during moments of irritation, have uttered it from that day to this).
By the end of the 1330s, amongst the common folk of Cormyr, the term had softened from a pejorative to an almost affectionate slang phrase for “priest.” It still carried the gentle warning of “Don’t get high and mighty with me,” and it was still considered rude to address any high-ranking clergy with it, but travelling priests were used to hearing it and no longer took offense - - unless they were seeking a pretext to take offense.
It has continued to spread across the Realms, along trade routes, and has become a widespread part of Common Tongue vocabulary, though not as popular as “highnose.”

So saith Ed. First Linguist of the Realms (I still hope to see his as-yet-unpublished Gnome Talk article, someday. And there’s more elven language in his lore-books than we’ve yet seen, Dagnirion.).
Red Walker, let me think about that. Pennae's passing saddened me at the time, though it was well handled and got an NPC out of the way so the PC Knights could "grow," in our home play. I'm sure Delg's death saddened Ed. I'll get back to you on this . . .
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  02:02:41  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
A quick postscript here, for Ed fans:
For those who haven't heard yet, there's a short Ed piece in the TALES OF ZOBECK hardcover sourcebook from Open Design (Wolfgang Baur, of KOBOLD QUARTERLY fame and onetime DRAGON editor, too), and there's an Ed "4e Realms" article on the Returned Abeir city of Tarmalune in the latest DRAGON, on DDI (the WotC website).
Oh, and ARCH WIZARD, his second Falconfar novel, is out in hardcover. Stay tuned, as they say, for more . . .
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 123 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000