Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2009)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 103

Ifthir
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  04:06:44  Show Profile  Visit Ifthir's Homepage Send Ifthir a Private Message
Lady THO might ye or Archmage Greenwood know the name of the dragon that the lich Larloch rode out of Jiksidur to escape the enclave's fall?
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  04:38:44  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
In Elminster In Hell there was a memory of a young Alustriel first mastering magic and fighting with it - and making her decision to become a Harper. This actually promted my question.

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  07:43:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Aysen

1.) Has Ed's 2008 and 2007 "Spin a Yarn" stories been posted anywhere, here or on WOTC's website? The last one I can recall is 2005 really.

The 2007 one has. If you check out my Spin A Yarn links topic, you can read all of the Spin A Yarns from 2001 thru 2007.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 24 Feb 2009 07:47:04
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  12:35:30  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

1.) Has Ed's 2008 and 2007 "Spin a Yarn" stories been posted anywhere, here or on WOTC's website? The last one I can recall is 2005 really.

The 2007 one has. If you check out my Spin A Yarn links topic, you can read all of the Spin A Yarns from 2001 thru 2007.

And just a note for "Spin A Yarn" fans who, like myself, love these kinds of stories...

I'm actually working on a page for inclusion on the Candlekeep main site that'll include all the links to the Ed's "Spin A Yarn" series, and all the extra comments he's made about each of the tales over the years here.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  13:42:25  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:

And just a note for "Spin A Yarn" fans who, like myself, love these kinds of stories...

I'm actually working on a page for inclusion on the Candlekeep main site that'll include all the links to the Ed's "Spin A Yarn" series, and all the extra comments he's made about each of the tales over the years here.

I have about 2 pages of notes from last years spin a yarn, if you would like to see how much Ed has to "distill" into a yarn.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:33:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

And it's coming soon, too! Knowing the Sage's habits, I'm sure we can expect it by 2013!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:37:29  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

I have about 2 pages of notes from last years spin a yarn, if you would like to see how much Ed has to "distill" into a yarn.
That'd be great Red, thanks. I've managed to pick up some notes other scribes have made when they've had the opportunity to visit with Ed during his "Spin A Yarn" sessions as well. I'm hoping to include that stuff also.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:40:10  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

And it's coming soon, too! Knowing the Sage's habits, I'm sure we can expect it by 2013!

And that's being optimistic folks!

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:43:53  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

That'd be great Red, thanks. I've managed to pick up some notes other scribes have made when they've had the opportunity to visit with Ed during his "Spin A Yarn" sessions as well. I'm hoping to include that stuff also.

Then to wrap up, I will leave you with something a good friend of mine is wont to say from time to time.....

Expect a PM......

at some point

P.S. but you may want to remind me before then!

THO.... I have excellent penmanship and a large stack of....

Post-its , so I would gladly scibble down questions and post them to those hard to reach spots.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 24 Feb 2009 14:46:51
Go to Top of Page

ranger_of_the_unicorn_run
Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  14:57:48  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message
quote:

quote:

I'll be in my 20's! Don't speak of such things.
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  16:39:18  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

quote:

quote:

Once again, ranger makes me feel old.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  17:32:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

quote:

quote:

Once again, ranger makes me feel old.

Hey, I'll be 20-ish in 2013... in Mars years.

Though... It's got to be kind of an ego rush for Ed. Some of us were just teenagers when the Realms was first published as a setting. And some of us weren't even around. And yet, here we all are now, fans of the setting. There have been other things in the entertainment industry that have lasted that long, but not a lot. It's an impressive lifespan.

Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  18:51:26  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message
quote:

Hey, I like that! I'm going to start telling people that I'm just 24 (martian) yrs old.

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  20:20:21  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ErskineF

quote:

Hey, I like that! I'm going to start telling people that I'm just 24 (martian) yrs old.

What about Outer Planet years? Like Jupiter (about 1yr= 11 earth years), Saturn (about 30 years for one rotation), Neptune (about 165 years per rotation) or Your-anus (about 85 years per rotation)? What about dwarf planet years like Pluto (about 248 years per rotation)?

So a fifty year old would be about four years old on Jupiter, 1 and 2/3 years old on Saturn, under a year old on Neptune, Your-anus and Pluto.

Of course, if you want to be older... a ten year old would be twelve on Venus and Mercury. Or about there.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  20:47:25  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

What about Outer Planet years? Like Jupiter (about 1yr= 11 earth years), Saturn (about 30 years for one rotation), Neptune (about 165 years per rotation) or Your-anus (about 85 years per rotation)? What about dwarf planet years like Pluto (about 248 years per rotation)?

Well, I still wanna be able to drink.

quote:
Of course, if you want to be older... a ten year old would be twelve on Venus and Mercury. Or about there.

I'm a well preserved 190 in Mercury yrs.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/index.html

(I knew there would be a website for this...)

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  22:49:37  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
Continuing my re-reading spree of Forgotten Realms, I've progressed to Elminster's Daughter, which gives rise to more questions, of course:
First of all: For some reason, I (falsely) remembered that towards the end, Mystra appeared and explained matters. But re-reading it, I find I was wrong. So why did Mystra allow Elminster to have daughters at all, and why Narnra specifically? I apologize beforehand if this has already been asked.
Another question: Regarding Elminster's standing in the Harpers. In the raid, the Harpers appear to be willing to attack Elminster by order of Caladnei. Isn't Elminster the founder and head of the Harpers? How could they follow Caladnei in direct opposition to Elminster? If it was because they are 'loyal Cormytes', isn't that an interest conflict? And if so, why does it seem that their standing as Harpers is emphasized?
Also, what exactly is Alsarra's standing in the Harpers? Is she a 'full member'? Is she part of the council? Or is she simply seen as the (very powerful) 'Master's Lady'?

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2009 :  23:13:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Fellow scribes, while I know I'm partly responsible for this recent bout of off-topicness, Menelvagor has thankfully returned us to questions for Ed, so let's continue to keep on this focus...

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  00:50:22  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
Ed, in all your realms work, have you ever killed off a character who's death seemed to work perfectly, but after reading the completed work, wished you had not killed them? Or any you planned to die, but just could not go through with?

THO , which of Ed's characters were you saddest to see pass on? And are there any you want to see kick it, but Ed just won't give you the satisfaction?

Edited by - The Red Walker on 25 Feb 2009 00:53:18
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  01:54:43  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Oooh, some great questions there. Off to Ed they go . . .
Hi again, all. Well, Ed surprised me by turning to this recent query from Zandilar before plunging back into orc lore: “I have been reading The Sword Never Sleeps recently, and wondered where the term "Holynose" came from. Is it a term specific to Cormyr, or does it come from elsewhere? Who coined it, and why?”
Ed replies:

Just who first coined the term ‘holynose’ is unknown, though it’s thought to be someone in the nobility of Cormyr (of a well-established, influential family, possibly the Bleths or the Dauntinghorns). It was meant as an insult, along the lines of “Don’t get above yourself, priest; know your place. We’re ALL servants of the gods, so don’t be looking down your holy nose at ME.”
(A “highnose” in Cormyr, and increasingly anywhere along a trade route in Faerûn where common in spoken, is any arrogant person. It appears in speech in the Knights trilogy, too.)
In the summer of 1334 DR, “holynose” was a fad word, on everyone’s lips amongst the nobility. By the winter that followed, it was common at Court, and by spring of 1335 had spread to nigh everyone in Cormyr (falling out of fashion amongst the nobility, of course, though individual nobles, during moments of irritation, have uttered it from that day to this).
By the end of the 1330s, amongst the common folk of Cormyr, the term had softened from a pejorative to an almost affectionate slang phrase for “priest.” It still carried the gentle warning of “Don’t get high and mighty with me,” and it was still considered rude to address any high-ranking clergy with it, but travelling priests were used to hearing it and no longer took offense - - unless they were seeking a pretext to take offense.
It has continued to spread across the Realms, along trade routes, and has become a widespread part of Common Tongue vocabulary, though not as popular as “highnose.”

So saith Ed. First Linguist of the Realms (I still hope to see his as-yet-unpublished Gnome Talk article, someday. And there’s more elven language in his lore-books than we’ve yet seen, Dagnirion.).
Red Walker, let me think about that. Pennae's passing saddened me at the time, though it was well handled and got an NPC out of the way so the PC Knights could "grow," in our home play. I'm sure Delg's death saddened Ed. I'll get back to you on this . . .
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  02:02:41  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
A quick postscript here, for Ed fans:
For those who haven't heard yet, there's a short Ed piece in the TALES OF ZOBECK hardcover sourcebook from Open Design (Wolfgang Baur, of KOBOLD QUARTERLY fame and onetime DRAGON editor, too), and there's an Ed "4e Realms" article on the Returned Abeir city of Tarmalune in the latest DRAGON, on DDI (the WotC website).
Oh, and ARCH WIZARD, his second Falconfar novel, is out in hardcover. Stay tuned, as they say, for more . . .
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Aysen
Learned Scribe

115 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  02:47:24  Show Profile  Visit Aysen's Homepage Send Aysen a Private Message
Thank you Scribes, for your help with the "Spin a Yarn" links.

And since Menelvagor has raised some questions pertaining to Elminster's Daughter, I'd like to ask Ed two of my own questions about that book.

1.) What is a "gorcraw" that the guards on page 166 mention as what spooked the messenger doves? Is that some sort of predator bird or carrion bird?

2.) I liked the characterization of Harnrim Starangh as a Red Wizard who is cool, calculating, and borrowing one of Ed's lines, is "swiftly capable". One of his more interesting spells involves becoming a "shield shadow" that allows him to move through and around wardings. Ed could you please tell us more about this spell or these particular type of magicks?
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  03:00:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

A quick postscript here, for Ed fans:
For those who haven't heard yet, there's a short Ed piece in the TALES OF ZOBECK hardcover sourcebook from Open Design (Wolfgang Baur, of KOBOLD QUARTERLY fame and onetime DRAGON editor, too)...
Aye. This is a release I've long been looking forward to. Any confirmed dates yet, my lady?
quote:
... and there's an Ed "4e Realms" article on the Returned Abeir city of Tarmalune in the latest DRAGON, on DDI (the WotC website).
Indeed. We've a scroll already dedicated to this article, here:- http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12227&whichpage=1
quote:
Oh, and ARCH WIZARD, his second Falconfar novel, is out in hardcover. Stay tuned, as they say, for more . . .
love to all,
THO
Woot! Now all I need to do is start and finish the first book.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  15:39:35  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi, all. I've sent a lot of your interesting posts and queries on to Ed, but whilst we're waiting for his replies, I thought I'd start on some housekeeping. Please note, this post and the others that follow aren't meant as replacements for Ed's forthcoming answers, okay?
First, Menelvagor asked: "So why did Mystra allow Elminster to have daughters at all, and why Narnra specifically? I apologize beforehand if this has already been asked.
Another question: Regarding Elminster's standing in the Harpers. In the raid, the Harpers appear to be willing to attack Elminster by order of Caladnei. Isn't Elminster the founder and head of the Harpers? How could they follow Caladnei in direct opposition to Elminster? If it was because they are 'loyal Cormytes', isn't that an interest conflict? And if so, why does it seem that their standing as Harpers is emphasized?"

Menelvagor, I suspect Ed is going to have dodge VERY carefully around more than a few NDAs when trying to answer you about these. I CAN tell you that your first question was discussed by we Knights, in character and during Realmsplay sessions (with, of course, Ed as DM), and the general conclusion, based in part from hints made by Storm and The Simbul, is because Mystra was preparing the NEXT generation of Chosen or other sorts of her servants, and Elminster has "hardy" genes (doesn't get sick often, has high endurance, is stubborn as stone when it comes to patiently achieving goals, etc.). The fact that most of these offspring were reared ignorant of their heritage and with no direct involvement by Elminster means that Mystra was trying to protect them against the agents of divine foes by "ignoring" them, and primarily just trying to breed an ever-growing stock of "suitable to be Chosen" descendants. (It's been said in several places in published Realmslore how few mortals can handle being a Chosen.)

As for all of your other questions, regarding the Harpers: Those Who Harp are NOT a strictly hierarchical organization. Elminster is NOT "Commander-In-Chief. To put it in real-world terms, the Harpers are a little like Israeli politicians, dickering to form coalition governments and jostling for who'll be on top; they may share the same general aims and interests, but may well have very different views as to how to proceed, and what specifically must be done. End of real-world analogy, back to the Realms: many of the local Cormyrean Harpers consider themselves THE experts (within the organization) on local, Cormyrean matters. Elminster is some semi-mythical guy who founded the Harpers, several times, in the remote past. THIS Elminster may be a new fellow using the name of the old one to gain influence, or the old one driven mad by living for over a thousand years, or simply out of touch with Cormyr in his rush to pursue world-spanning aims. I suspect their standing as Harpers is emphasized to remind the reader they are not part of Cormyr's official hierarchy, and may do things very differently than the Crown and its forces, or even work against the Crown and its forces.
love,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 25 Feb 2009 23:15:01
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  15:43:49  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again.
Aysen, a "gorcraw" is a large, rapacious, aggressive but slow and lazy raptor AND carrion bird, a cross between a large and noisy black crow (hence the name) and a buzzard/turkey vulture. It can hunt as viciously as a shrike when desperately hungry, but is so large, and such a lousy flyer, that a lot of prey can easily avoid it, take refuge in places it can't reach, or (in the case of small children on the ground) easily swat it out of the air, even bare-handed, and jump on it to break its wings (most gorcraws won't even fly within reach of a farm labourer with spade or fork, because they know they'll be hurt or killed with ease). They're not geniuses, but they're not stupid. They ARE impatient, and won't patiently wait for weak prey to collapse or sleep - - they'll fly away to seek something else.
This all comes from Ed's notes; he will, of course, address your other query as soon as he can get to it.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  15:46:33  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
Thank you very much, my lady. I especially liked the comparison to Israeli politicians - I should know how much dickering they have among them, living in Israel.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  15:53:25  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
And hello yet again.
This last one (for now) is to The Sage, re. TALES OF ZOBECK. It's out now (copyright date 2008), is a handsome "shiny cover" hardback that's actually double-sided (one front cover and an interior 41 pages [plus "front matter" pages] is a ZOBECK GAZETTEER written by Wolfgang Baur, and the other front cover - - flip the book over and upside down - - is the TALES FROM ZOBECK section, written by divers hands, of 105 pages-plus-front-matter; Ed's bit is in this larger section, is a tiny local dockside neighborhood to use in other adventures, and is 9 pages long).
The publisher is Open Design, it's OGL, and no ISBN is to be found anywhere on the danged thing. Wolf, Wolf, it's a real book; give it an ISBN so folks can order it!
Black and white interior art (not much) and maps, with lots of fun content (new monsters, new spells, lots of adventures). For those not familiar with Zobeck, Wolf created a fantasy city on a river, dominated by kobold miners and clockwork innovations. It looks like a lot of fun.
love,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 25 Feb 2009 23:15:36
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  15:56:21  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Whoops, one update/correction: gorcraws are USUALLY black. They can vary quite a bit, from purple-blue to (immature young) mottled white/beige/brown "blend in with dead woods and leaves" camouflage. Thanks to hungry gorcraw eating grocraw young.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  16:12:07  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

Oooh, some great questions there. Off to Ed they go . . .

Red Walker, let me think about that. Pennae's passing saddened me at the time, though it was well handled and got an NPC out of the way so the PC Knights could "grow," in our home play. I'm sure Delg's death saddened Ed. I'll get back to you on this . . .
love to all,
THO

Oh hells, now that I know Pennae was an NPC I can't get the image of Ed playing her in the scene were she reaches into the front of Florin's breeches.....

In all seriousness , I bet you all had much fun whenever Ed had Pennae cross your path and were very sad to see her go. She had to have been one of your groups favorite NPC's, which would be another great question for you! But I suppose that list would be deserving of it's own scroll.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 25 Feb 2009 16:23:59
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  16:20:43  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

quote:

.......Oh, and ARCH WIZARD, his second Falconfar novel, is out in hardcover. Stay tuned, as they say, for more . . .
love to all,
THO
Woot! Now all I need to do is start and finish the first book.

I want to take the chance to recommend to anyone who enjoys Ed's work, to read Dark Lord. It has all the little things we love about Ed's work in a new and interesting place! I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Arch Wizard any day and I am looking as forward to it as any novel I have ever pre-ordered!

And Sage.....what are you waiting for good man? Read it already!

Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2009 :  16:45:30  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
Well, seeing as I was given answers and forgot to give questions, i must repair this fault:
What year does Silverfall happen in? Its obviously after 1357, as Laeral is with Khelben, and defenitely before 1374, as Khelben passes on then.
Also, is the touch of Shar Mystra frees Halaster from in Elminster In Hell happen n Silverfall? That was my impression, at least.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 103 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000