Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 The Fractured Sky - Chapters 7 - 13
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2008 :  13:54:16  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This is a Book Club thread for The Fractured Sky (Book 2 of The Empyrean Odyssey), by Thomas M. Reid. Please discuss the prologue and chapters 7 - 13 herein.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 10 Aug 2010 05:41:41

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2009 :  18:16:44  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zasian is fiendishly clever in this part. He truly abused that stormdragon. Loved his casual disintegrating of the ghaele that Kashada nearly fell to.

Kael also really grew into his stubborn character. I think its quite intersting to see a drowling as him being such a staunch defender of Torm. His drow elven battlelust gets used effectivly for torm during that fight scene against Kashada's shadow dryads.

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Creature Feature: Giant Spiders
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2010 :  06:56:43  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Another book that really throws me off. God, I don't even know why I bought this. (Maybe because of the intriguing title?)I find the plot so unoriginal and the characters poorly developed... I'm still stuck in chapter 12, and I am now contemplating whether to give it to my cousin (who might, come to think of it, dislike it, for we more or less have the same taste for books) or donate it to a charity.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000