Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for George Krashos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 41

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4976 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2017 :  23:32:41  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

The Lords of Imphras II reside in Seaside Palace, which is joined to a covered wharf complex housing the ships of the Warsails. Other major buildings and sites within the Ward include Thorntower, the home of the Holy Order of the Sacred Shrike... <snip>
Trying to find out more about this, and the only thing i found was this, which is the original of what I already had.

Any info on that group? I want to make sure I put the Thorntower in an appropriate place.

Tons of info in the "Champions of Valor" accessory. That's the fomal name of the Lords of Imphras II organisation in that accessory at p.88 onwards.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
14901 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2017 :  00:46:09  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, okay. Thats one source I pretty-much never open.

Thanks.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Alenis
Seeker

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2018 :  15:40:31  Show Profile Send Alenis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
George, I just wanted to jump in and say thank you for all the incredible lore youíve provided. I first came across your work regarding Narfell and Raumathar on Candlekeep a few years ago, and was floored! I recently had some free time, and spent the last 4 days reading through all 41 pages of this thread. It was a truly enjoyable read, and something I canít really find these days since I find 4E & 5E lore to be, well, not very lorish. Thanks for all the entertainment!

- Gerard
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4976 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2018 :  23:12:22  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the kind words Gerard, you've made my day.

It's always a good feeling when you get acknowledgement for well, a couple of decades of Realms pottering.

If you ever have any specific queries or just want to spitball re the Realms, feel free to post here or e-mail me.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000