Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Community Project
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  06:11:22  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know we once started a Realm Encyclopedia but that project kind of fell by the wayside and it hasn't been worked on in over a year.

However, I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to help me work on documents that we could keep as Word docs/PDFs/HTMLs. I've been, slowly, when I get time, working my way through the Gray Box, since that was what I started with and making entries about different text from the box set.

My idea was to keep different documents with the sourcebook and page #'s, so people could use the entries to find the text that they might be interested in. Then we could send them to Alaundo, for him to host of course.

This was one of the most requests I also had when I was doing my NPC files, since I didn't include the page #'s in the entries.

I know also that TSR tried to do this once but the project got scrapped because IT IS time consuming and there is A LOT of text to go through but I figured that we could work together and work on it. Might take awhile but once we get some of the entries added, it would go faster because we'd only have to add the sourcebook and page # instead of adding another entry.

Like, for example, I already have the calender months, since they are in the Grey Box. So, the next sourcebook that we find that mentions them, we'd only have to add that sourcebook and page #, not another entry for the months.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone is willing to help instead of doing it all by myself, like I did for the NPC collections, which is why I got burned out on getting the npc files completed into HTML. It's a lot of work doing it by yourself.

I can send the people who are interested the .doc(s) I've started if you are willing to help me. However, right now you have to have a copy of the Gray Box cause I wanted to finish that first before moving onto another sourcebook because it has a lot of entries, which we wouldn't have to readd if we went to a different sourcebook.

BTW, I'm willing to finish the NPC HTML files, if Alaundo still has them because I lost my copies due to a hard drive problem, if anyone wants to take some of the workload and help me finish them.

This is one of the entries I have:

Inner Sea - Gray Box: Cyc of the Realms, Page 9, 17, 19.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 23 Aug 2008 06:21:25

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  08:07:34  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It sounds like a fantastic idea!

Just show me where to sign. I'm ready and willing to help out.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this actually reminds me of the attempts made by EvilKnight to collate specific page references to valuable pieces of Realmslore throughout published sources. Maybe we could combine both projects?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 23 Aug 2008 08:11:44
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  09:42:24  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too have the OGBS and older supplements (but very very few 3E ones, so it would make sense for me to help out with the early stuff

in other words - YES!!!

Kuje, PM me and lets discuss

Cheers

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  10:29:05  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kuje, I will be yours if you accept.

I have a question however. And maybe I did not understand the whole aim of your project.
What's is the difference between your project and the Candlekeep index (which is not uptodated anymore) ? except that the latter is an online file and you wrote your project would be a pdf/doc one.

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  12:21:47  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would love to help if there is a way. I shall monitor this topic and see if I can be of service.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  14:31:05  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can help as well. I have a very comprehensive collection and have done something similar on personal projects in the past.

I recommend that you use Excel to record the various listings. in the first column you list the item being referenced. Then other columns have a header of the book so you can cross-reference (think multiplication tables) and find the page number. It also makes merging documents from different sources much easier.

Ideally, I think we each volunteer takes a book/box set so we don't duplicate work, it should go much quicker.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  15:47:42  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There really isn't one but as I said above, the Keep index kinda fell apart. I'm hoping though that one of these projects could get completed. However, mine also doesn't have the descriptive text that the Index does. All I'm working on is just making files of references without the descriptions of what those references are.

So, if people ever are looking for some reference, they can just read the file and then go dig up the information by sourcebooks and page #'s. Which was my aim when I made my NPC files. It's a lot easier to find material when it's indexed together, like my npc files or the docs I've been working on for this idea.

quote:
Originally posted by Fillow

Kuje, I will be yours if you accept.

I have a question however. And maybe I did not understand the whole aim of your project.
What's is the difference between your project and the Candlekeep index (which is not uptodated anymore) ? except that the latter is an online file and you wrote your project would be a pdf/doc one.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Edited by - Kuje on 23 Aug 2008 16:01:01
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  15:48:32  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't recall EvilKnight's file/link.... do you have it so I could look it over?

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

It sounds like a fantastic idea!

Just show me where to sign. I'm ready and willing to help out.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this actually reminds me of the attempts made by EvilKnight to collate specific page references to valuable pieces of Realmslore throughout published sources. Maybe we could combine both projects?

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  15:57:07  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Atm, I'm just using Word and keeping files for each type. I got about a dozen files so far. One for geography, one for cormyr, one for characters, etc.

As for how I was thinking we'd do this, each of us take ten to twenty pages from the Encyc to finish that book and add the entries to the files I started. I've already gotten to page 21 but then I looked at the rest of the book and went, this is going to take me to long. Maybe some Scribes would be willing to help.

So, I'll finish up to page 31.

Sage could take pages 32 to 42.

Crazed could take pages 43 to 53.

Fillow could from 54 to 64

Ashe could from 65 to 75.

Then depending on where we are by then, we'll figure out who wants to finish the last twentyish pages and who wants to move on to the other book in that box set.

However, I need email addies to send you the files I started.....

Edited by - Kuje on 23 Aug 2008 15:58:23
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  16:25:55  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

I don't recall EvilKnight's file/link.... do you have it so I could look it over?
Sure thing. It's stored here at Candlekeep:- http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/frindex/start.htm

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  16:42:35  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting. I'll hang onto that link for reference then. However, I don't like that he used acronyms, there's tons to figure out/scroll through when you open the reference page. :)

Also, I didn't see the grey box on the list.....

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Sure thing. It's stored here at Candlekeep:- http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/frindex/start.htm

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  17:13:19  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be happy to take those last pages off your hands. I enjoy going through the books and doing similar things (right now I'm taking all the locales out of Prayers from the Faithful). I just need to see what kind of format your putting the entries in, and I'll start right now.

As for the Encyclopedia Project - I stopped working on my part for exactly the reason you are putting this together - I wanted to include EVERY reference I used, with the page numbers, but the format of that project didn't allow for such (the number of entries was limited). The other problem was that it kept timing-out on me, and 'eating' my entries. <grrrrrr>

Maybe if this gets completed, we could get back to that, and link to this document "for further reading". I don't think we should just forget about the other project - it would make an excellent resource when the CK site gets a facelift/update.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  17:23:33  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Interesting. I'll hang onto that link for reference then. However, I don't like that he used acronyms, there's tons to figure out/scroll through when you open the reference page. :)

Also, I didn't see the grey box on the list.....
Aye. Though we can probably use most of the referenced listings later.

For now though, I'd be happy to take on the pages you indicated above. Just send me those initial files you mentioned earlier. You have my email.

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  17:36:39  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, as I said above, I'd need some emails here. :) I, as Sage said, have his. :)

And I'm more then willing to listen to suggestions on changing the format. I started this only for my own records but as I said a few times, it is a lot of work. I'm also revising a few things as I go along because the geography file is getting long and I know that the NPC file will be just as long, if not longer.

But send me email addies. :)

Edit: I also was thinking, once the pages are completed, you could send the files back to me and I'll update them on my end, so we can keep a master file to send to Alaundo. Of course, I'd also send him a name of the Scribes who worked on the project, less you don't want to be included.

Edited by - Kuje on 23 Aug 2008 17:44:28
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  17:46:48  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sent.

I've already begun... and ran into a problem.

We are just recording specific names of stuff and their exact entry, right?

Because if I actually had to figure out what some of this older stuff is referring to, I think this project would become nigh-unfeasable.

For instance, from what I gather, the Moon Sea used to be called the Dragon Sea (implied by text).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Aug 2008 17:47:17
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  17:49:42  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure what page you are looking at, exactly. I haven't come across, yet, an entry for the Dragon Sea in the gray box.....

So, I'm confused on what you are asking....

But if there is an entry alrdy, just add the page # if it's from the same sourcebook..... If it's from a different sourcebook, then add the name of the book and the page #'s.

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Sent.

I've already begun... and ran into a problem.

We are just recording specific names of stuff and their exact entry, right?

Because if I actually had to figure out what some of this older stuff is referring to, I think this project would become nigh-unfeasable.

For instance, from what I gather, the Moon Sea used to be called the Dragon Sea (implied by text).

Edited by - Kuje on 23 Aug 2008 17:51:38
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  18:47:28  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, since I'm starting on pg. 76, it is in the middle of an entry, so I had to 'back-up' one page to get the full meaning out of it. The entry concerns the growth of Sembia, and there is a referene to 'The Raven' wanting to build a road north from Ordulin to the shores of the Dragon Sea. At first I just thought this was a directional error, but then the entry goes on to say that Hillsfar was built at the end of the road!

Ergo, Dragon Sea = Moon Sea, I would imagine. This has no bearing on what we are doing, and it can simply be written off as either an old Sembian or Elven (the two parties involved in the entry) name for that body of water. I just found it interesting, but I suppose it should get a seperate entry, and not be filed under 'Moonsea', since that name is never used in the excerpt.

Just an interesting lore point - I didn't mean to clog up your thread with this stuff.

On Topic:
I'm asking this here, rather then in PM or E-Mail, so that everyone else involved can see the answer, in case they were wondering the same thing -

Do you want us to add the entries to what you have done, or do you want us to simply start our own folders (which will make adding them easier, I would imagine)?

Input:
May I make a suggestion, based on my own research habits? We will becoming across MANY unique animals and plants - I think seperate folders for 'Flora' and 'Fauna' are in order.

Also, perhaps a little further division in the 'Geography' section - I'd like to see a seperate folder for "Fallen Realms" (which gets rather confusing with 4e, now), and also a seperate one for 'Monster Locales' - Old Sage expressed some interest to me awhile back in putting together a list of 'Monster Realms' in FR, and that could easily be rolled into this more comprehensive project.

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Aug 2008 18:53:30
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  19:23:07  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, I was wondering if you could "walk us through" a typical entry for your indexing. My mind works in mysterious ways and I'm afraid I might be referencing too much (or too little). And since my first page starts with Myth Drannor, I'd like to make sure I get it right.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  19:35:58  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not Kuje, but I'm thinking ANYTHING that is unique to FR should be referenced, including references omitting stuff.

For instance, I remember reading somewhere that the Realms do not have Redwoods (which they DO, now, in two locations). We would include Redwoods, even though it is also a RW reference, simply because the context tells us how it applies to the Realms.

And yes, that does indeed make this project INCREDIBLY comprehensive.

I'm sure Kuje will be along shortly, to correct me or add anything.

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Aug 2008 19:37:22
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  19:44:07  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If there isn't an entry alrdy started, then add it with the book and page #. :) And if you want to pull out other references, that's fine as well. I, originally, started with what I started with but that was my list, others might have more they want to add.

A flora and fauna file works for me, so have at it. :) Just send it back to me when you are done, so I can revise my copies and keep the master list of topics.

Now then, Ashe, usually I flip open to a new section and read through the section. Take the Baldur's Gate section, for instance. Within that is a new page # that references BG, so I add that to my BG entry. However, Waterdeep and Amn are also referenced in the text about BG, so I added those page #'s to their entries in my geography file. Seeing that there are new NPC's, I added those to my character file. Repeat for any other reference in that section.

Hope that made some sense? :)

Edit: Oh yeah, Mark, I did find your Dragonsea reference, it is the Moonsea but circa 112DR. There's a map over on page 23. I'd just label it as Dragonsea with page #. :)

Edit2: I'll probably revise the geography section, once we get this box set completed. I was thinking of breaking it down by region but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with it yet. It, as I said above, like the NPC file, is going to be long!

Edit3: I'm also debating what I want to do about the 2 page map spreads. Like Arabel, for instance, was one of mine. I skipped over it for now because I'm not sure exactly if I want to add all those references, and where to add them. Maybe a seperate file, again, for inns/taverns/festhalls/etc might be useful but that doesn't help when you have palaces, water wells, merchant houses, etc. But so far, all I have is a Arabel Map Key file that is half complete. :)

Edit4: Right now I'm more worried about getting the older material completed before we even ponder 4e. :) And yes, this project is a hard project and its no wonder TSR scrapped the idea.

Edited by - Kuje on 23 Aug 2008 19:58:57
Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  06:17:06  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright, I'll volunteer with this as well. I don't have too many of the 1e or 2e books as hardcopy (1e grey box, Ruins of Undermountain box, Empire of the Shining Sea box, F&A, P&P, Heroes Lorebook, Villians Lorebook, Volo's guide to Baldur's Gate II), but I do have lots of the free pdf downloads from WotC (not gonna list them all, cause I'm not sure where the cd is atm ).

I do have most of the 3e books though, and you already have my email as well.

~Kes

Ack! I seem to have too much blood in my coffee stream!

When did 'common sense' cease to be common?
Go to Top of Page

arry
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
317 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  12:05:08  Show Profile Send arry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to help; I have a fair amount of 1e, 2e and 3e in dead tree and some PDFs.

Who is going to co-ordinate this project and decide who does what? (With what and to whom )
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  13:52:09  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fillow could from 54 to 64

However, I need email addies to send you the files I started.....

Allright !

I sent you my email adress Kuje.
I'm waiting for an example of what you exactly want us to do and I begin my task !

I have to admit that I'm not sure to have understood what is the difference between this project and the CK index...

Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:04:12  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I said above, there really isn't a difference. However, when I started this, it was for my own personal files.

Plus, I didn't include the descriptive text that the CK index has. All I was doing is making a normal index that could be used as a reference/downloaded in case someone is looking for some info on different topics, without going online or loading up the CK index.

quote:

I have to admit that I'm not sure to have understood what is the difference between this project and the CK index...

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:05:44  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems I'm co-ordinating the idea, since I started the thread and asked for help. I'll get back to you though because right now we have enough to finish the first campaign book. So, until then I haven't asked anyone to work on the 2nd. But I have a list of people who are interested in helping.

quote:
Originally posted by arry

I'd like to help; I have a fair amount of 1e, 2e and 3e in dead tree and some PDFs.

Who is going to co-ordinate this project and decide who does what? (With what and to whom )

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:14:38  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

To clarify a bit further, its like an Index at the back of a book, accept this is the index for well over a hundred books!

An index merely lists the page numbers (and in this case, source), but the CK index actually gives information, more like a Glossary of terms. So this fits the definition of an 'index' more then the index does.

See?

Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:27:29  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kuje, I've received your zip. almost ready to go.

Do we continue to list the entries in the files you already opened and sent us or do you want us to open new files about the pages we run ?

La brute.com

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:28:30  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Do we continue to list the entries in the files you already opened and sent us or do you want us to open new files about the pages we run ?

That was my question as well.

I think making duplicate folders with our own entries would be easier on Kuje.

Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:33:40  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

... but the CK index actually gives information, more like a Glossary of terms. So this fits the definition of an 'index' more then the index does.

See?

... No !
in the CK index, there is only the masterword, the source and the page within the source .
That's not like a glossary.

By example :
quote:
Adder Peaks
Dr267: 81
EoSSm: 2
FR10: 41,50,52
FRCS: 183
FRCS/MoF: 7
FRCS3e/map: 2

Sorry for misunderstanding you fellow scribes.

La brute.com

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  17:46:36  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

That was my question as well.

I think making duplicate folders with our own entries would be easier on Kuje.

Sorry, I skipped over this yesterday cause I didn't really have an answer. So, I'll just say either works. I planned, when I saved your files, to just stick them into their own folders, so I could reference them seperately when I add them into the master file.

Now, about the CK index, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same project then.... I'm confused......

Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  18:04:18  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Now, about the CK index, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same project then.... I'm confused......

I spoke about this one :
http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/frindex/start.htm

Another question Boss :
Do we have to report every quotation of an entry in our files ?
Example :
quote:
Cyc p.54
The many-towered city of Iriaebor occupies a sprawling ridge above the south fork of the River Chionthar. It is the farthest that barges can be pulled up the river, and this, combined with the fact that the city is the endpoint of roads coming out of Cormyr and the Inner Sea, makes Iriaebor one of the most populous and economically powerful cities in the region.

Which ones should we report ?
all the entries in bold or just those which are a bit described ? (Here in Iriaebor in fact)

La brute.com

Edited by - Fillow on 24 Aug 2008 18:04:47
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000