Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 x vs y issue solved? Tourment
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riot the outsider
Learned Scribe

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2008 :  01:50:34  Show Profile Send riot the outsider a Private Message  Delete Topic
Poll Question:
Saw this on other sites thought it would solve the x vs y issue. Two characters one on one the one with the most votes wins and advances in the tourment sound fair. To face winner of the other rounds. place bets if you want too of who will get the most votes to win.Hope the mods don't have promble with this tourment.Please no argueing thats why they won't let us do these kinds of things but I thought this a fair way. So have fun and route for your favorite and if this works out ok don't worry maybe your guy/girl will win next time.

Choices:

Drizzt do''urden
Elmister
wulfgar
artimis
twilght
Jarlaxel
bruenor
walker

(Anonymous Vote)

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do. http://s13.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=67846

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2008 :  02:13:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
It's still an X vs Y thing, which we strongly discourage, since it is entirely subjective. There is simply no way to do one of these things, since there are far, far too many factors which could skew any combat in any direction -- and that's assuming that such a combat would happen in the first place.

So, sorry, but I'm locking this.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000