Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 A New Kind of List
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Danny Glick
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2008 :  04:03:12  Show Profile  Visit Danny Glick's Homepage Send Danny Glick a Private Message  Delete Topic
I'm not sure if this is kosher here at Candlekeep, but I'd love to hear other FR fans list and discuss their most hated novels. I'm only bringing this up because out of 225+ books, there are only a handful that I truely disliked. I'm not looking to step on any toes so I'll wait a day to see if this post gets axed, and if it doesn't I'll share my thoughts with you all.

Arkhaedun
Senior Scribe

869 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2008 :  04:16:56  Show Profile  Visit Arkhaedun's Homepage Send Arkhaedun a Private Message
I know in the past, Alaundo has not particularly wanted threads devoted entirely to "least favorite" novels and products, although he has no problem with scribes respectfully citing problems that they might have had with a novel or product in the discussion of those products.

The point being, you opinion is valued, but it tends to create a kind of vortex for comments that can easily spiral out of the scope of the original intent of the thread, and can very easily end up being a focal point of a lot of hard feelings.

I'll seal this just in case we end up with a few posts "jumping the gun," but Alaundo can take a look at this and see if he wants to change his mind about this sort of thread. One way or another, its appreciated that you did ask before diving into this sort of thread. Thanks for taking the time to do so.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000