Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Most powerful forgotten realms wizards...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2013 :  22:55:39  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Masked Mage of course! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Puny magelings...
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  06:29:55  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man I just love Ed.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  19:29:11  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes very interesting!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2013 :  14:53:07  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Larloch's appearance in Tears So White is underwhelming.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Zealot
Seeker

USA
59 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2013 :  20:12:42  Show Profile Send Zealot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't we all just agree not to mess with his undeadness and continue on? One of the earlier posters put in about how he summoned him.... I would allow it in my game can you imagine you being so powerful that it is almost amusing to be summoned. I would show up just to make the little guy pee his pants.

Also pesonally I am an above average combatant, that doesn't mean I'm going to go up and try to kick George St Pierre in the crotch. I know the poster had a wizard character but why try to measure him against someone so powerful. He doesn't want to be a god cause he chose not to.

One of the biggest pet peeves I have in gaming is also asking for stat blocks. Sometimes things are beyond stats. Mr Greenwood himself said don't go there.....good enough for me. I personally like having a big baddy that you don't directly confront. He has his on thing going on so let him play in his sand

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000