Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Ed On Interview on the Tome
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Squach
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2008 :  17:13:28  Show Profile  Visit Squach's Homepage Send Squach a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ed was cool enough to talk to one of my reporters at DDXP a bit ago, and I thought the folks over here might like to know. I haven't posted here before, (although I've lurked) but I thought I'd hop on over, register, and let you guys know.

http://thetome.podbean.com/2008/04/06/the-tome-ep-54-greenwood-ddxp/

And of course, being a big Realms fan, myself, there's plenty of FR coverage in other episodes if you're interested in looking around.

Jeff Greiner
The Tome Host

The Tome is a D&D News, Reviews, and Interviews Show
www.TheTomeShow.com

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2008 :  17:47:33  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool, thanks!

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2008 :  18:11:28  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, mate :)

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Daviot
Senior Scribe

USA
372 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2008 :  19:47:42  Show Profile  Visit Daviot's Homepage Send Daviot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much appreciated, and welcome to the keep!

One usually has far more to fear from the soft-spoken wizard with a blade and well-worn boots than from the boisterous one in the ivory tower.
My Tabletop Writing CV.
Go to Top of Page

Squach
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2008 :  16:42:45  Show Profile  Visit Squach's Homepage Send Squach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Always happy to provide.

Jeff Greiner
The Tome Host

The Tome is a D&D News, Reviews, and Interviews Show
www.TheTomeShow.com
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2008 :  17:32:31  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Squach, and welcome to Candlekeep.

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000