Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Illipur, Sea Flowers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nym Moondown
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2008 :  19:57:45  Show Profile  Visit Nym Moondown's Homepage Send Nym Moondown a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I hope the name is right, because I'm traslating from italian... What about that guild, operating along the Dragon Coast?

"Gurth gothrim Ar-tel'quessir!"
"An Evermeet!"

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2008 :  00:00:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, you're looking for information about the guild and not Ilipur itself... correct? Which word/s were you translating? I ask, because I don't immediately recall any reference to a 'Sea Flowers' guild in the Realmslore.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Nym Moondown
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2008 :  09:42:51  Show Profile  Visit Nym Moondown's Homepage Send Nym Moondown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fiori(flowers) del Mare(sea).
I've never heard nothing about it... :/

"Gurth gothrim Ar-tel'quessir!"
"An Evermeet!"
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2008 :  12:15:09  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is the sourcebook it comes from ? The original English title ?

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000