Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Ed Greenwood Interview In Kobold Quarterly 3
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  16:02:32  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ed's got an interview in Kobold Quarterly #3.

And he plugs a certain Forgotten Realms fansite within the interview as well.

Its a really interesting interview, and as always, I love reading about Ed talking about the Realms, the Nine Hells, and D&D in general. The man is just a wonderful resource.

At any rate, anyone interested in Kobold Quarterly should check into it here:

http://wolfgangbaur.com/kobold_quarterly/

It really is a great magazine, and is doing a lot to help my Dragon Magazine withdrawals.

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  16:49:59  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't agree more. The quality of the magazine is something Dragon hasn't seen in years in my opinion. Many of the articles have been useful and a very good read. Not to mention Ed's already done one article in issue #2. I HIGHLY recommend a subscription.
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  17:26:31  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Knight: how come you know what's in the interview? it does not appear to be released/published yet!
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  17:28:30  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a subscriber, so I got my PDF copy today . . . Happy New Year to me!
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  17:32:03  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How come I haven't received mine yet? :(

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  18:49:58  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mace,

No doubt. I'm a subscriber as well. I guess Wolfy loves KEJ and not the rest of us!
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  18:53:18  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hm . . . I missed that "Love ya, thanks for all the support, WB" on the cover of my PDF. I've never seen anyone autograph a PDF before . . .

On a serious note, that is kind of odd.
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  19:24:47  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyhow, thanks for this thread! I wasn't aware of this magazine until now!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000