Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2008)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 86

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  02:18:06  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by HawkinstheDM
(this confuses me, because often in the novels worship comes in the form that the individual worships one specific deity of the many deities available; something that I like to think of "monotheistic polytheism if you please)
It's called henotheism. What novels do you you find it in?
Go to Top of Page

Kamuraki
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  03:21:24  Show Profile  Visit Kamuraki's Homepage Send Kamuraki a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

I have several d20 books about the fiends and the Bad Places of the afterlife (e.g. Hell) and am curious if Ed makes allowances for the selling of one's soul to a Bad Thing, who may then process it or reprocess it into a minor demon or devil (or have it for lunch, to the total undoing of said soul)?

Yeah, and what about financing your soul? Can demons take out a mortgage on your soul? Can you repossess your soul if the demon fails to live up to his side of the bargain?

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

- Douglas Adams
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  03:41:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Heh. Wooly, I recall audience members asking more than a few questions at that seminar, trying to get the panelists (TSR staffers all) to be more specific, but no one would get specific (obviously under orders not to; I recall some of them looking along the table at Bruce Heard, obviously to get signals from him as to how far they could go and what they could say). So I'm afraid I can't get more specific, because they didn't. Sorry.
love,
THO

Ah, well. Just knowing that parts of it are not considered canon makes me feel better, because I've never entirely liked the fact that I didn't considered that book Realms-canon.

Still, it lacked the glaring canon contradictions of Krynnspace. That supplement made me wonder if the Spelljammer books that were written to connect to other settings were being written without knowledge of those settings.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  03:50:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
Oh, and adding to my ever-growing queue, with four unrelated (and likely to be tackled at separate times) queries...

What kinds of fae did Ed's version of the Realms have?

Are there Realmsian versions of Walpurgis Night? Not necessarily days when the boundary between the dead and the living was weaker, but days when any particular planar/metaphysical boundaries were weaker.

Can you tell us more about the hargaunt? We know it's a kind of symbiote and that it allows its wearer to change appearances (and apparently blocks magic from revealing that), but what else can you tell us about it?

And last... Page 68 of Swords of Dragonfire listed some items I didn't recognize from elsewhere, and I was wondering if you could say anything about them. The quote:
quote:
Darlock's six tasked spirits
The Crown of the Slayer
The Hunting Blade
The Door Into Nowhere
The wandering cloaks of wyvernshape
And dead Emmaera Dragonfire
Who left so many silent flying swords
To guard her enchanted bones

As always, thank you for your time!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  04:05:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

Heh. Wooly, I recall audience members asking more than a few questions at that seminar, trying to get the panelists (TSR staffers all) to be more specific, but no one would get specific (obviously under orders not to; I recall some of them looking along the table at Bruce Heard, obviously to get signals from him as to how far they could go and what they could say). So I'm afraid I can't get more specific, because they didn't. Sorry.
love,
THO

Ah, well. Just knowing that parts of it are not considered canon makes me feel better, because I've never entirely liked the fact that I didn't considered that book Realms-canon.

Still, it lacked the glaring canon contradictions of Krynnspace. That supplement made me wonder if the Spelljammer books that were written to connect to other settings were being written without knowledge of those settings.

Indeed. Thankfully, we have Trampas "DragonHelm" Whiteman's efforts over at the DL Nexus which help to work out a few of the more glaring contradictions that exist in Krynnspace.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  04:08:01  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Additionally, I've kinda got a new query forming that'll likely add to my own backlog. The problem is, it is somewhat personal in nature, but does also touch significantly on Realmslore -- particularly the issue of religion/belief. I may just email it direct to Ed, my Lady, and you can judge whether I should share it with the rest of the scribes here at Candlekeep [or at least the part that's relevant to the Realms].

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  07:30:39  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
Well met!

While poking through Dwarves Deep I chanced upon the name of (Fallen) King Javilaharr "the Dark" Snowsord and I began to wonder: are there any human traditions about a long-lost, long-prophesied heir to some lost kingdom, someone of "royal" descent who is considered by traditionalists to be the True King of their lost kingdom? {Whatever happened to L____, anyway? Tethyr has a Queen, but where's You-Know-Who?) Are there any "Kings Across the Water," deposed but still believed to be the rightwise king? Are there any human traditions about once and future kings or hero-kings who lie "sleeping" until their country needs them?

(Monarchism is so infectious. It's time to take a sniff of the old Liberty Tree, I reckon!)

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  09:56:36  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message
quote:

{Whatever happened to L____, anyway? Tethyr has a Queen, but where's You-Know-Who?)

Tethyr has a King and Queen. Guessing the identity of the King is left as a exercise for the reader.

Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  12:46:25  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message
quote:

A little bird (no, not Ed; he's anything but "little;" this particular bird is American, and dwells very near a seacoast) has told me there will soon be a major announcement regarding the Realms. Scribes, keep eyes peeled . . .
love to all,
THO

Wizards is licensing the Realms to Paizo?

Please?
Go to Top of Page

Zandilar
Learned Scribe

Australia
313 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  13:04:12  Show Profile  Visit Zandilar's Homepage Send Zandilar a Private Message
Heya,

quote:
While poking through Dwarves Deep I chanced upon the name of (Fallen) King Javilaharr "the Dark" Snowsord and I began to wonder: are there any human traditions about a long-lost, long-prophesied heir to some lost kingdom, someone of "royal" descent who is considered by traditionalists to be the True King of their lost kingdom? {Whatever happened to L____, anyway? Tethyr has a Queen, but where's You-Know-Who?) Are there any "Kings Across the Water," deposed but still believed to be the rightwise king? Are there any human traditions about once and future kings or hero-kings who lie "sleeping" until their country needs them?

(Monarchism is so infectious. It's time to take a sniff of the old Liberty Tree, I reckon!)

You mean Lhaeo? Well he cast off his disguise (which is now inhabited by one of Elminster's female apprentices, shapeshifted of course), and married Zaranda Star... So he's now the King of Tethyr. (An unsatisfactory ending for both their stories for me, I'm afraid... but I won't go into that here).

I can think of one example where heroes (knights I think they were) were sleeping waiting for the nation's time of need... It was in Cormyr. (Highlight for spoilers): They were all unceremoniously slain in their sleep/stasis by Ghazneths or the Devil Dragon's minions during the Cormyr series (I think it was in Beyond the High Road).

Zandilar
~amor vincit omnia~
~audaces fortuna iuvat~

As the spell ends, you look up into the sky to see the sun blazing overhead like noon in a desert. Then something else in the sky catches your attention. Turning your gaze, you see a tawny furred kitten bounding across the sky towards the new sun. Her eyes glint a mischevious green as she pounces on it as if it were nothing but a colossal ball of golden yarn. With quick strokes of her paws, it is batted across the sky, back and forth. Then with a wink the kitten and the sun disappear, leaving the citizens of Elversult gazing up with amazed expressions that quickly turn into chortles and mirth.

The Sunlord left Elversult the same day in humilitation, and was never heard from again.
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  14:04:58  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

A little bird (no, not Ed; he's anything but "little;" this particular bird is American, and dwells very near a seacoast) has told me there will soon be a major announcement regarding the Realms. Scribes, keep eyes peeled . . .
love to all,
THO

Ahhhh the long awaited, highly anticipated .....fully poseable, THO action figure!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963

Edited by - The Red Walker on 24 Oct 2008 14:05:58
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  14:28:07  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message
This question goes back to the games people play in Faerun. Were any specific games made popular or invented in Netheril.....correction, Ancient Netheril???

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  14:34:11  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message
quote:

love to all,
THO

Ho hum... Just guessing, not endorsing, nor demolishing... Mayhap now that D&D as a system has become very similar to MMORPG rules, the Realms MMORPG is about to be launched?
Go to Top of Page

Baleful Avatar
Learned Scribe

Canada
161 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:05:14  Show Profile  Visit Baleful Avatar's Homepage Send Baleful Avatar a Private Message
Hmmm. Reading Zandilar's last post prompts a question: Ed, is there anything more you can tell us about the doings of that apprentice who's pretending to be Lhaeo?
Zandilar, I know you're right about that, but I've forgotten where that lore about the apprentice standing in for Lhaeo appeared. Can you or anyone remind me?
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Broken Helm
Learned Scribe

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:07:45  Show Profile  Visit Broken Helm's Homepage Send Broken Helm a Private Message
Ed or THO, if liches can learn new things/remember new people they met after they became liches (and what happened at those meetings), can they learn new magic - - and can they forget things? If they were already elderly/forgetful at the time of achieving lichdom, does their confusion/senility/forgetfulness continue, and even accelerate? Or not?
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

A Publishing Lackey
Seeker

74 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:09:17  Show Profile  Visit A Publishing Lackey's Homepage Send A Publishing Lackey a Private Message
A question for Ed or the Lady THO,
I know Ed has staged plays and co-written plays, but has he ever acted in a play?
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:11:26  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Zandilar

I can think of one example where heroes (knights I think they were) were sleeping waiting for the nation's time of need... It was in Cormyr. (Highlight for spoilers): They were all unceremoniously slain in their sleep/stasis by Ghazneths or the Devil Dragon's minions during the Cormyr series (I think it was in Beyond the High Road).

A fate the cynic in me finds oddly amusing. "See, you Cormyrean t@&%¤s? So much for your legendary heroes. hohohoh"

I know, I know, I'm a terrible person.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy

Edited by - khorne on 24 Oct 2008 21:12:29
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:16:49  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hmm, good questions all; off they go to Ed.
A Publishing Lackey, I can answer your query easily: Yes. Lots of them, from school and university productions to amateur theatricals of all sorts, and from Shakespeare and British farces to self-penned and co-written contemporary satires. Musicals, too (Wizard of Oz, the Sound of Music, Gilbert & Sullivan). For years Ed sang in choirs, and did radio voiceovers, too; I seem to recall he sang the wind-up song from Cats (Brian Blessed's role in the early cast: "You've heard of several kinds of cat/And my opinion now is that/"; I'm afraid I've forgotten the title of that particular song) for a campus radio spot, to run in the background. His Shakespeare roles were usually minor (various knights, dukes, and earls in the historical plays, and rustics in the comedies), but yes, he's trod his share of boards.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:41:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Broken Helm

Ed or THO, if liches can learn new things/remember new people they met after they became liches (and what happened at those meetings), can they learn new magic - - and can they forget things? If they were already elderly/forgetful at the time of achieving lichdom, does their confusion/senility/forgetfulness continue, and even accelerate? Or not?
Thanks.

In the fiction, it seems pretty common for liches to forget their names.

Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2008 :  21:48:59  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message
Yes, but did they really forget them "naturally"? Or did they cast spells to make themselves forget (AND forget having to cast the spells) so they're harder to target with hostile magic? Or did they just cast one or two spells too many, and start forgetting all sorts of things?
Wheeee!
Ahem.
BB
Go to Top of Page

Zandilar
Learned Scribe

Australia
313 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  00:05:50  Show Profile  Visit Zandilar's Homepage Send Zandilar a Private Message
Heya,

quote:
Originally posted by Baleful Avatar

Hmmm. Reading Zandilar's last post prompts a question: Ed, is there anything more you can tell us about the doings of that apprentice who's pretending to be Lhaeo?
Zandilar, I know you're right about that, but I've forgotten where that lore about the apprentice standing in for Lhaeo appeared. Can you or anyone remind me?

I know Ed mentioned it here on the forum. I don't think that tidbit of lore has seen print? If it has, I'd like to know where it is too.

I also have another question for Ed, may as well make use of this post to ask it... If a human suddenly knew how to take dragon shape (like from learning a Polymorph-like spell, or becoming a weredragon, or being granted the power by a deity), where in Cormyr would be safe for them to practice flying without drawing too much undue attention to themselves? (Especially if it happens to be a Good aligned human who was only able to take the form of a Chromatic dragon (a blue, for example).)

Zandilar
~amor vincit omnia~
~audaces fortuna iuvat~

As the spell ends, you look up into the sky to see the sun blazing overhead like noon in a desert. Then something else in the sky catches your attention. Turning your gaze, you see a tawny furred kitten bounding across the sky towards the new sun. Her eyes glint a mischevious green as she pounces on it as if it were nothing but a colossal ball of golden yarn. With quick strokes of her paws, it is batted across the sky, back and forth. Then with a wink the kitten and the sun disappear, leaving the citizens of Elversult gazing up with amazed expressions that quickly turn into chortles and mirth.

The Sunlord left Elversult the same day in humilitation, and was never heard from again.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  00:30:35  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
While trying to find something for someone else (which I couldn't find), I came across the entries for the Dwarven Realm of Besilmer in the GHotR, and I realized I have no idea where that was located.

So the question is for Ed, but I welcome an answer by anyone who knows.

And since I'm in here asking a question anyway, the original question that someone else asked that I was trying to answer when I came across Besilmer was "What was the name of the 'Elven Port' in the High Forest?"

Any info on that locale would be much appreciated, especially since I'm trying to place it time-wise, as well (it seems to date to the MUCH older Crown Wars era).

quote:
Originally posted by Broken Helm

Thanks.

I know that Azalin couldn't learn anything new, but that was a by-product of his being a Lord in Ravenloft, and nothing to do with his 'Lichood', I would think.

Liches like Larloch and Szass Tam are always learning new things, so I think forgetting something would depend upon the individual, and has no bearing on their current state of undeadness (is that even a word?)

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 25 Oct 2008 00:35:45
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  01:30:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

For years Ed sang in choirs, and did radio voiceovers, too...
Just as an addendum to this,

Blueblade, Ed's touched on this subject [briefly] in previous replies to some of my Realms music-related questions in the past. Check them out if you're interested.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  01:37:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I know that Azalin couldn't learn anything new, but that was a by-product of his being a Lord in Ravenloft, and nothing to do with his 'Lichood', I would think.
There may be a way around this, though, and at least for Azalin. One of the options presented in Van Richten's Guide to Liches suggests that liches could increase their power by enacting a special ritual. It's been theorised that Azalin could use this process to temporarily learn new abilities and such. However, due to the nature of his curse, and the Dark Powers themselves, I'd say this should probably be left to the DM to decide.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  03:56:00  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hello again, all. Scribes desiring a smile might want to jaunt on over to the Kobold Quarterly website right now (www.koboldquarterly.com) for their first Friday Funny, which is a true tale from the pen of Ed Greenwood.
Yes, our Ed, but whilst wearing his librarian's hat. Er, and his game designer's fishnets.

love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Afetbinttuzani
Senior Scribe

Canada
434 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  04:11:05  Show Profile  Visit Afetbinttuzani's Homepage Send Afetbinttuzani a Private Message
quote:

Hello again, all. Scribes desiring a smile might want to jaunt on over to the Kobold Quarterly website right now (www.koboldquarterly.com) for their first Friday Funny, which is a true tale from the pen of Ed Greenwood.
Yes, our Ed, but whilst wearing his librarian's hat. Er, and his game designer's fishnets.

love to all,
THO

Very funny but incredible to think that it´s true story. She sounds like someone who would argue at length over whether or not anal[-]retentive has a hyphen.

Afet bint Tuzaní

"As the good Archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself."
- Danilo Thann in Elfsong by Elaine Cunningham
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  04:57:53  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message
Someone actually did this? LOL

What a world!

ROFLMAO!

I was glad to see the last part

EDIT: forgot to ask my question!

Ed or THO...hands down, with no doubts...who is the best Archer in the world? We hear alot about the best swordsman, most noble Paladin and etc...but who is the best non-divine/mortal archer in the world?

Also, related to that, which culture of Humans has the greatest archers in the world; both mounted and on foot? (as two seperate questions).

Thanks!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!

Edited by - Dalor Darden on 25 Oct 2008 05:12:24
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  18:05:13  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
Great Story, but a sad statement about the people running our world.

My kid used to be in little-league Soccer, and if a team was winning, it wasn't allowed to score more then three points higher then the other team - you see, that would make the other team feel bad, and there's no such thing as losers, blah, blah, blah...

If you did accidentally score another goal (these things happen with 8-year-olds), the scoring team would LOSE a point instead.

Its amazing how the unwashed masses that embrace mediocracy finally managed to find a way to 'get back' at all those people who are better then them at something.

Treating children like fragile little dolls is in no way preparing them for life, and both my example and Ed's wonderful anecdote demonstrate just how illogical all of this 'over-nurturing' has become.

I took my kid out of Soccer and put him in Karate - at least he gets to hit stuff.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 25 Oct 2008 18:06:46
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  18:50:41  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
Markustay, Besilmer is described at length in Dwarves Deep, pages 53f. It was located in the "Sword Coast North:"
quote:

Its borders extended from the tree's edge of the Westwood, east to Ironford, and from there due east to the edge of the High Forest. At that time, the High Forest extended further westwards than it does today. From there its borders went north along the tree's edge ... <deleted details> ... to Tsordvudd (known today as the Kryptgarden Forest).

The Stone Bridge, the Halls of the Hunting Axe, and Pauley Pavilion are its most famous surviving landmarks.

Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  19:18:56  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message
I have read Gene de Weese's Azalin novels several times, and I recommend them. If I recall rightly, though, Azalin had forgotten his real name before he became a lich, but certainly before he got to Barovia. Learning what "Azalin" means gave me a delicious little frisson, so I forebear to explain its meaning lest I spoil a significant moment in the first novel. For those made of sterner stuff, who don't mind spoilers, I refer them to Wikipedia's entry on "Azalin Rex."

I don't think that Azalin has ever had any connection to Realmspace in published literature, but that Grand Conjunction thingy might have caused some aspect of him to appear, however briefly, within Realmspace, allowing DMs to run those adventures (which are -- or were -- available as free downloads from WotC) with Realms PCs without fear that they will be irrecoverably lost in the Demiplane of Dread.

Van Richten's Guide to the Lich having been praised repeatedly here, I will add only that Realms DMs should remember that it applies in full only to the Demiplane of Dread, and it may not be 100% accurate there, as Van Richten repeatedly stresses. Lords of Darkness is the product to study for info about (some) Realms liches, bearing in mind that Ed has often said that every lich is different in the Realms, not just in Ravenloft.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 86 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000