Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 New Forgotten Realms Adventure from Online Dungeon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2007 :  10:55:17  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The online version of Dungeon has a new adventure posted on it.

Its by Greg A. Vaughan, and ties into the Anauroch adventure that was released a few months ago.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/duad/20071226

If you don't have an account with them, or you simply don't want to log in, you can click on the "printer friendly" option at the bottom of the page and still download the adventure.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2007 :  12:31:08  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Huh... I'd downloaded that, but not looked at it yet. So I didn't realize it was an FR adventure.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2007 :  02:32:49  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone didn't read the description. :P

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2007 :  05:26:16  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

Someone didn't read the description. :P

Nothing on the web site implies that it is a Realms adventure.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Shilo99
Seeker

63 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2008 :  15:54:12  Show Profile  Visit Shilo99's Homepage Send Shilo99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, its a high level (15th) adventure designed so that it can be part of the recent Anauroch mega-adventure. Or not. Interesting, but then I'm no expert on high-level 3e play.
S
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2008 :  05:09:40  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still haven't read through it because, strangely enough, I still haven't picked up Anauroch. I think part of me is still (irrationally, I know) hanging on to the feeling that its still out there, and if I don't buy it, this "era" isn't over yet. But it looked interesting in the bookstore, so I'll do it . . . eventually.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2008 :  01:10:16  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh, I haven't even SEEN Anauroch in a store, yet. Of course, I haven't gone through the trouble to really find one, either (ie. asking a sales clerk if they have one in the back).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2008 :  13:27:12  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going to have to check this out at home (wizards.com is blocked at work).

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000