Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Looking for help in translation
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Akeri Rualuavain
Seeker

Canada
99 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  19:37:55  Show Profile  Visit Akeri Rualuavain's Homepage Send Akeri Rualuavain a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, like i post in my Bio and in my introduction topic, I'm french. I'm capable of writing and understanding English, but i lack the vocabulary to really reveal my stories like I'm doing it in French.

So if someone would be kind enough to help me after i traduced my game chapter from French to English by correcting and helping me choosing the good words I would be really grateful.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm french born

The courage to follow our dreams is the first step to achieve our destiny

The tale of Eric and the Dread Gazebo
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/98/Jul/gazebo.html

Edited by - Akeri Rualuavain on 16 Nov 2007 22:11:48

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2007 :  21:02:20  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no problem. I can help you. just PM what you want to say and I can reveiw it, send it back, and you can copy and paste into a post.

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all
Go to Top of Page

sirreus
Learned Scribe

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2007 :  17:51:26  Show Profile  Visit sirreus's Homepage Send sirreus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i write, myself, and would be heppy to help.

"The measure of an undisciplined mind, is that the intellect allows emotion to challenge the observed truth" Richard Baker
Go to Top of Page

Aravine
Senior Scribe

USA
608 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2007 :  17:53:49  Show Profile  Visit Aravine's Homepage Send Aravine a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sirreus

i write, myself, and would be heppy to help.

You're so good at english spelling, my friend! I jest you, just so you know

The brave don't live forever,the cautious don't live at all
Go to Top of Page

sirreus
Learned Scribe

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2007 :  17:58:24  Show Profile  Visit sirreus's Homepage Send sirreus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
open butt; insert head.

"The measure of an undisciplined mind, is that the intellect allows emotion to challenge the observed truth" Richard Baker
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000