Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Nether Scroll Game Stats
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Moraser
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  23:43:26  Show Profile  Visit Moraser's Homepage Send Moraser a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
What book are the Nether Scrolls detailed in? I've read it somewhere but cannot for the life of me remember where. Was it LEoF? I've drummed through Arcane Age Netheril, Pool of Radiance & RoMD & can only find vague references, but not the game stats and the effects.

I have walked my way since the beginning of time. Sometimes I give, sometimes I take and it is mine to know which and when.

Daviot
Senior Scribe

USA
372 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  02:53:18  Show Profile  Visit Daviot's Homepage Send Daviot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lost Empires of Faerūn, under "Minor Artifacts", page 156. It has the 3.5e stats you're looking for.

One usually has far more to fear from the soft-spoken wizard with a blade and well-worn boots than from the boisterous one in the ivory tower.
My Tabletop Writing CV.
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  07:27:04  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves also has information on the Nether Scrolls (p. 158, The Quess'Ar'Teranthvar).

'Everyone dies...I only choose the time and place for a few.' --Eric Destler
Go to Top of Page

Moraser
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  10:38:23  Show Profile  Visit Moraser's Homepage Send Moraser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LEoF is the one. Couldn't check it since I'd loaned it out to a buddy.

Thanks!

Cormanthyr has some good info on it's current status, but unfortunately, nothing on what happens if you read the scrolls.

I have walked my way since the beginning of time. Sometimes I give, sometimes I take and it is mine to know which and when.
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2007 :  11:36:34  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might want to check out the new Anauroch-Empire of Shade Adventure (see the Introduction) as it provides some news as to where the Nether Scrolls from Cormanthyr (Quess'Ar'Teranthvar) are or better what happens with them, IIRC.

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000