Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Imnel I - Class and Alignment?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

piterHoeg
Acolyte

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2007 :  18:33:29  Show Profile  Visit piterHoeg's Homepage Send piterHoeg a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone know what class and alignment Imnel I (Torlath) was? I find mention to him regularly, especially in the most awesome new book The Grand History of the Realms, but I can't find any mention to his class or alignment.

I'd like to use him historically to effect the Armory of Nedeheim storyline, but if he was LE, it would be nice to know. ;]

Thanks!

Edited by - piterHoeg on 04 Nov 2007 18:34:00

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  10:37:30  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, none of this information has been established as far as I know. So basically, you have open slather re Imnel's class and alignment. LE isn't out of the question. I'd make him a fighter personally for his class.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

piterHoeg
Acolyte

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  12:47:26  Show Profile  Visit piterHoeg's Homepage Send piterHoeg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks, George! i hadn't seen anything and just wanted to be sure i wasn't missing something. sometimes my research skillz aren't as good as they should be.

i have an idea that makes him a LG paladin. y'know, righteously crusading against the ogres for the glory of the fledgling Amn. that sort of thing. and then i thought "that's what everyone probably thinks of him, but what if he was a total bastard? that would be an interesting twist."
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  12:57:45  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about a more LN alignment, where he is goodly and kindly to his people yet a monster to those creatures who he sees as a threat like the Ogres.

Like Al Capone might be seen as. Big Al opened soup kitchens for the poor and needy, yet at the same time was a ruthless killer not abobe killing anyone who got in his way.

This would work with both a LN or LE alignment, but LN might be interesting.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

piterHoeg
Acolyte

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2007 :  04:04:15  Show Profile  Visit piterHoeg's Homepage Send piterHoeg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i was sort of thinking along those lines as well, Foxhelm. he obviously wanted law and order, but he didn't have to be nice about it. :)

maybe i'll post my final build for him when i've made him up. ::insert wicked emoticon here::
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000