Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hail and well met

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dart Ambermoon Posted - 10 Sep 2005 : 00:39:00
Just wanted to drop a hello to you all, and a thank you already *grins*, since I´ve lurked around here for some while and profited massively from the rich wealth of Realmslore and the great in-depth questions and discussions on the boards. What else to say?
I´m a years-long Fan of the Realms and their Novels (especially their novels)have GM´d for several years, come from Germany and am an absolute addict to things Realmsian, having been a reclusive Lore-Gatherer myself, yet a mere acolyte when compared to some on these boards. So...hi to y´all and thanks to y´all for the splendid wotk you´ve done and this fantastic community.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thelonius Posted - 10 Sep 2005 : 13:46:57
Welcome!!!! Enjoy thy stay here, no need to say it, as I am sure you will
Alaundo Posted - 10 Sep 2005 : 11:03:27
Well met, Dart Ambermoon (nice name )

Welcome to Candlekeep. Ahh, another lurker dons his robes and enters the chambers of lore I'll look forward to hearing of this lore which thou hast gathered and hope to see thee around Candlekeep for quite some time to come.

If I can be of any assistance, please just holler (just not too loud, this is a library after all).

Enjoy thy stay.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Sep 2005 : 04:03:13
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000