Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Gahbreeil's Tale of the Forgotten Realms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gahbreeil Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 14:03:29
I greet thee and I hope it is mutual that honesty in friendship will be.
I consider all of thee friends in lore.
What I know is that the being of light created Abeir and it was only Toril at start, further on the Elves grew to inhabit Faerun. Ao the elf king used magic together with his court and had a beautiful queen for a wife. But by the rebellion of the young princess, against the mother's courtly attitude. She was stern in advice that could turn viscious as the princess led the elves astray based on truth of mind and honesty within a family. The princess led her followers into the dark below the land after first bloodshed ever seen. The queen maddened as she was thrust a sword out of magic through Ao who in his sadness grew angry and slayed his wife. The princess and her court became the dark Elves or Drow. Lloth is who she would turn to be, forgotten as the mother. In Kara-Tur the Human ventured westward to meet the remaining Elf. The Human was created by magic to use swords in the Elves' stead as offered by the court. They did not deserve the fate of slaying each other for no purpose so the Orc appeared as well. While in the Underdark the Drow were graced with sight and the opposite of the Orc appeared. Dwarves first, Duergar. Mayhaps to see whether the Drow slay for no purpose.
Note dear reader that the Dwarves ventured upwards in time. As the spider was slain mercilessly while worshipped out of fear like Ao or perhaps the being of light. While they did not desire to slay Ao's life, nor end existence. But some could have wished so.

And so elf mingled with dwarf and human. Halflings and gnomes? Up to the sage of Shadowdale to tell the story.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ElfBane Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 23:09:26
Howdy. Welcome aboard.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000