Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Possess We an Application For This Site?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shawn Daniels Posted - 07 Apr 2020 : 23:07:48
I would pay GOOD money for access to this site on an app, ESPECIALLY with it being my primary format of interaction. I might go as high paying $30 even, though to be fair, I am inexorably obsessed with the Forgotten Realms, this site, its image, the people, and everything else. MUCH better community than they have in the forums at forgottenrealms.fandom.com.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Brimstone Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 13:49:06
I could see Old Sage(If and when he ever comes back) finally getting a lot of stuff done with a Candlekeep App...

Shawn Daniels Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 13:14:31
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:

No apps. We're old school.

Well met

Indeed, these old halls are clunky and decrepit, but the content of lore is wondrous to behold!

By sheer coincidence, "clunky and decrepit" are the same words that come to mind when describing Big Al!

Cease thy foul imagery of thine own ruler, O Mighty Junior Elder Evil! Though thine own size be immense and thy power nigh immeasurable, me thinks thou shalt find thyself vexed upon offense for the response. Surely thine challenge rating ranketh great among calamities, but as sure as I quiver before thee with wet loin cloth so too art thou wholly unable to withstand the incoming wrath of the great Alaundo, who most assuredly shall be gilded in the wisdom and artifacts of our wisest of gods(though neutral in nature he may be, in hand with the great Lady Mystra and Mystral).
Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 12:16:57
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:

Well met

Indeed, these old halls are clunky and decrepit, but the content of lore is wondrous to behold!

By sheer coincidence, "clunky and decrepit" are the same words that come to mind when describing Big Al!
Alaundo Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 09:42:31
quote:

Well met

Shawn Daniels Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 01:47:57
quote:

Wooly Rupert Posted - 08 Apr 2020 : 00:19:06

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000