Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 In need of background music Eldritch machine fight

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bane of the Harpers Posted - 03 Sep 2019 : 03:42:07
Hi!

I am currently preparing an encounter where my Pcs will face an eldritch machine that will transform an helpless npc into a aberration if they don't disrupt it quickly.

Any suggestion for the background music for this kind of encounter? Something eerie but also mechanical?

Thanks!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Delnyn Posted - 03 Jul 2021 : 18:41:11
Granted the request came from 2019. That said, I would have recommended the Dark Trooper theme by Ludvig Goransson from the Mandalorian Season 2 sountrack.
Zeromaru X Posted - 03 Jul 2021 : 17:30:49
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

this guy asked this 2 years ago, just to note.

Well, we can always help people with the same doubt, I guess
Lord Karsus Posted - 03 Jul 2021 : 16:29:05
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

-Lol. I hope he figured it out by now.

-Related, I never really used music in my D&D games, but I'm going to be running a Fallout campaign this summer when a new rulebook comes out and I am very excited for that, since music is such a big part of the setting. Been making a Spotify playlist for it and that's been fun.
sleyvas Posted - 02 Jul 2021 : 00:50:27
Zeromaru X Posted - 02 Jul 2021 : 00:10:06
I usually use music from Final Fantasy for my fights, so I suggest something from there. Perhaps the bgms from the fights against the "weapon" bosses?
simasonli Posted - 01 Jul 2021 : 23:53:40
Hey! Do you want to create your music or use ready-made tracks? I usually ask a friend to help me create background music. A friend of mine has been studying, producing, and making tracks for about a year now. While he changed equipment, he could only create small sketches of tracks. More than once, a friend has said that he wants to buy a new laptop to use different programs. Once I came across https://www.itsaboutmusic.com/best-laptop-for-music-production and thought it might be interesting for him to read. It was helpful, and after a week, a friend bought a new laptop. With a more powerful laptop, it can already create full-fledged tracks. I am happy for him and hope that he will be successful in producing.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000