Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Waterdeep Dragon Heist 5E maps are coming!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
moonbeast Posted - 11 Sep 2018 : 02:30:02
Oh yes, they are coming. These are 2 official 5th Edition products, made by Gale Force Nine. Neither GF9 nor WOTC have announced them as of today, but I know they are coming because both Amazon and my favored online RPG shops already have SKU numbers and pre-orders for them!

P.S. — Amazon pricing is about the same as MSRP.

Item 1) The Waterdeep (poster) Map (the full poster sized mega map). It looks laminated?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GX1DZRB/?coliid=I3NJOMDF8HMDWE&colid=2HSLJB7D2WWBI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Item 2) The smaller Ward Maps (sold as Map Set). These are smaller maps, segmented into individual wards. Perfect reference maps for Player-Characters actually wandering about the various neighborhoods of the city.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GWYX2CZ/?coliid=I2E9QVGEQACC2N&colid=2HSLJB7D2WWBI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Thanks to my mongoose familiar (who is actually a polymorphed ranger and Harper spy) for having found all this advanced information.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gelcur Posted - 14 Sep 2018 : 20:04:02
Just a heads up the reviews for Dragon Heist have been saying there is a fold out map in the back of the Adventure book, not sure what its dimensions are but might be worth waiting to see what it looks like before dropping cash on these items. There is also the board from Lords of Waterdeep, might be a better buy to get a map plus an excellent game.

Also, does anyone else also find the logos at the bottom of the maps a bit jarring? Makes me miss the old TSR logo that fit more with the fantasy feel. They could of placed the logos on the back.
Kezghan Posted - 14 Sep 2018 : 14:24:07
quote:
Originally posted by moonbeast

What are those "starred" locations? Are they the name of taverns and inns? If they are, then why don't I see the Yawning Portal?

They are the Walking Statues. The went wild years back and those are the locations of where they settled. The City has built around them.
moonbeast Posted - 12 Sep 2018 : 02:27:01
What are those "starred" locations? Are they the name of taverns and inns? If they are, then why don't I see the Yawning Portal?
Brimstone Posted - 11 Sep 2018 : 17:09:34
A must have for me! One could make a sheet of every location in each Ward and literally go to town.

Thanks!
Kezghan Posted - 11 Sep 2018 : 06:21:10
The Field Ward and expanded farms etc outside of the City proper.
moonbeast Posted - 11 Sep 2018 : 02:31:27

P.S. — can anyone eagle-eyed find out any notable differences on this new 5th-Edition Era maps that differs from prior edition maps of Waterdeep?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000