Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 THE GRIM: Spells of Necromancy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Storyteller Hero Posted - 24 Jan 2018 : 19:53:54
Presenting: THE GRIM: Spells of Necromancy

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/232249/THE-GRIM-Spells-of-Necromancy-5e

More than a hundred new spells from the school of necromancy for your 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons campaign!

This product contains the following:

A table of contents, including page numbers for all of the spells.

A foreword from the author.

1-sentence summaries for the spells in the book.

Class spell lists for the spells in this book.

A poem for necromancers.

124 necromancy spells (as of v1.1 update).

You can follow the author's updates on Facebook (@JohnnyRPG) and Twitter (@StorytellerHero).

Please feel free to leave a comment for feedback or a review. It helps to improve the product.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Storyteller Hero Posted - 02 Feb 2018 : 06:54:25
The GRIM has been updated! Here are the update notes:

Changes in v1.1

Added update log.

Added Twitter Blog address to legal documentation page.

Soul Crystal (2nd) - mechanics adjustment - added level comparison for breaking free, for NPCs using the spell against PCs, and CR comparison, for NPCs using the spell against NPCs. The original calculations have also been revised.

Assassin’s Blessing (3rd) - grammar - added “and the spell ends” to clarify that the spell is a one shot effect.

Soul Card (4th) - Fixed wording and added restrictions based on level and CR of caster and target.

Compelling Parasite (5th) - grammar - removed the word “turn” after “turns”. Changed “When” to “every time”.

Breath of Affliction (7th) - typo - fixed error on 8th effect from “is no longer frightened” to “wakes up”.

Spirit Trap (7th) - Calculations revised, and the duration of entrapment upon the death of the body has been revised.

Added 17 new spells: Animate Swarm (cantrip), Recover (cantrip), Animate Key (1st), Baneful Seeker (1st), Dead Walk (1st), Purifying Palm (1st), Blade Siphon (2nd), Exorcising Smite (2nd), Ghost Arrow (2nd), Sacrifice Familiar (2nd), Tome’s Exchange (2nd), Attach Limb (3rd), Bone Chariot (3rd), Incorruptible Beast (3rd), Ghost Walk (5th), Protection of the Land (5th), and Ghost Projection (9th).

Revised Table of Contents, Spell Summaries, and Class Spell Lists with added spells.
Storyteller Hero Posted - 02 Feb 2018 : 01:56:14
I just noticed that the link in the original post wasn't working and re-pasted it.

I'll be updating the book in a bit with some tweaks and 15 new spells (bringing the total to 122).

sleyvas Posted - 25 Jan 2018 : 02:31:49
not a bad price, and one of the more critically needed spell schools for updates. Ok, you got my interest.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000