Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Question about lore in The Godborn [SPOILERS]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SABERinBLUE Posted - 16 Jan 2018 : 18:51:08
So I haven't read The Godborn and I super don't have time to, so I turn to the fine sages of these forums for an answer to this question: is Mask worshippable by a player wishing to stay true to canon in 1491 DR after the events of this book? I can see that his divinity was gathered into one mortal man named Riven. Is Riven now Mask, like Midnight became Mystra, or is the new god of thieves just named Riven now? Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 01 Mar 2020 : 06:55:44
Seeker SABERinBLUE,

I don't see anything that would make it where Mask would be unable to be worshiped by a player character, post 1491 DR.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by SABERinBLUE

So I haven't read The Godborn and I super don't have time to, so I turn to the fine sages of these forums for an answer to this question: is Mask worshippable by a player wishing to stay true to canon in 1491 DR after the events of this book? I can see that his divinity was gathered into one mortal man named Riven. Is Riven now Mask, like Midnight became Mystra, or is the new god of thieves just named Riven now? Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

CorellonsDevout Posted - 16 Jan 2018 : 22:20:35
No problem
SABERinBLUE Posted - 16 Jan 2018 : 18:58:17
Sweet, thank you so much!
CorellonsDevout Posted - 16 Jan 2018 : 18:57:33
Riven is Mask, but he is still called Mask. So yes, it's kind of like the Midnight/Mystra, but there is still some element of Riven (as a person) in Mask.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000