Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Bonne rencontre

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Thojan Ralwens Posted - 04 Dec 2017 : 16:00:39
Well met, esteemed scribes. I am Thojan, from across the seas.

I have been stalking these forums for a time, but never registered. Now I feel I should have done so earlier, and probably missed some good stories and people.

I learned about the Realms with the Dark Elf Trilogy a friend lent me, back in 2005. Then, a boardgames and roleplaying shop in Bruxelles let me discover the 3rd edition of Dungeons and Dragons, and the Forgotten Realms Setting as a whole. I have been a dedicated fan, player and dungeon master ever since. For years we played with people I initiated or met, on table or on our private forum.

Unfortunetaly, **** happened. By **** I mean the spellplague. I firmly decided to stick with the 3rd edition Realms, and to (try to) buy and own everything I could about it. Actually, I'm interested in previous stories too. "All your lore are belong to us"

I don't play that much anymore, but still enjoy reading and writing stories, and speaking about my beloved imaginary world. One we share.

So, I hope to read you all soon. As I don't practise other languages often, please excuse my writing.

PS: I would like to express my awe and thanks to everybody who contributed to the Realms, and this website. I can only regret I wasn't here in 2005.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marco Volo Posted - 07 Dec 2017 : 12:59:52
Hello friend from Belgium ! I'm from France so Bonne rencontre ! ;)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Dec 2017 : 19:22:32
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!
Brimstone Posted - 04 Dec 2017 : 17:28:52
Well met!!!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000