Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Newcomer looking for information.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zonedout Posted - 20 Nov 2016 : 18:58:24
Hello, I've always been interested in the realms, but I've never had anyone to talk about the realms with, so I've decided to join up and learn as much as I can, not to mention that I currently am working on a project to which I need help with:

I recently decided to create a 5 man team each with their own detailed backstory for a game I'm preparing, I've been working on it for several months, reading up on the lore of the Forgotten Realms, I just recently finished reading the book "Races of Faerūn" but I'm still not sure on how to proceed.

So if you could also point me to where I should post a thread to ask for help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your attention.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fellfire Posted - 20 Nov 2016 : 19:52:34
I will second a hearty welcome. I'm sure Wooly will be along shortly with his shpiel.

I wouldn't fret too much over where to post. Use your best judgement. The mods can move it to a more appropriate location if you get lost.
Zonedout Posted - 20 Nov 2016 : 19:31:27
Thank you, glad to be here.
Gary Dallison Posted - 20 Nov 2016 : 19:29:25
Running the realms is probably the best place for your query at the moment. General chat is also good as its a busy atea with lots of people looking who might be able to help.

Oh and welcome to the keep. I hope you enjoy the realms chatter

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000