Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Planescape and Spelljammer forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Duneth Despana Posted - 12 Sep 2015 : 17:04:17
Can anybody recommend any forums equivalent to forum.candlekeep but for Spelljammer and Planescape? Are their communities as great as this one?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
VikingLegion Posted - 14 Sep 2015 : 05:30:35
I consider Planescape my favorite of all the TSR/WotC settings, and like Dark Wizard said, they have a good community over there on planewalker. It's very small from a numbers perspective, but the members are passionate and some are uber intelligent/creative. A few years ago they had a massive site crash, lost tons of data, but have since recovered (I think) most of it and moved to that new address Dark Wizard provided.

Oddly enough I cannot log into the new forum. I've been trying for months, I request a new PW, fill out the info correctly, and it says a new one has been mailed to my email account, yet nothing shows up (even checking spam folder). I even went so far as to try to register a new account using another one of my email addresses, and again after filling all the information out for a new user handle no verification link was sent to my secondary email account. The main moderator of the site - Clueless - had been absent for several months. [EDIT] I just checked now and it looks like she's made a post within the last couple days, so I've tried yet again to get back on there.

I even went so far as to stalk a member of the site who also posts on EN World, PM'd him there and asked him to pass the message along to Clueless. He made a post describing my woes in the Bug Reports subforum, but still no resolution.

Please let me know if you have any luck registering over there, it's one of my favorite forums on the entire internet, and it's incredibly frustrating I've gone months without being able to log in.

If anyone else reading this also has [active] membership over on Planewalker, could you please, please, please try to contact Clueless and ask her if she can look into this? My user handle is the same there as it is here, and this is the thread I'm referring to:

http://www.planewalker.com/content/oldnew-user-vikinglegion-trouble-accessing-account
Dark Wizard Posted - 13 Sep 2015 : 00:57:36
The official fan site for Planescape is Planewalker: http://www.planewalker.com/

They have an active community, probably one of the strongest fan communities for any of the TSR settings.

I believe the corresponding site for Spelljammer is Beyond the Moons at: http://www.spelljammer.org/

I am less aware of their activities, but that is due to my own fault for lack of time in reading their discussions.

Also consider The Piazza Forums at http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/index.php, which spun off of the WotC forums for the various "Other Settings" (those not Greyhawk, FR, or Eberron) during the latter 3E days when they briefly collapse all the subforums into a big mess of a megaforum. Many of their regulars migrated to The Piazza and the site hosts a strong community for Mystara and Spelljammer, but there are discussions about all settings, even some of the third party ones.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000