Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Evermeet rulers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Evrat Posted - 09 Sep 2015 : 10:02:41
Hi everyone

I would like to know who were the rulers of Evermeet before Amlaruil Moonflower.

We play circa 640DR and she only born in 611DR
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Barastir Posted - 09 Sep 2015 : 19:42:54
Before Amlaruil it was Zaor, indeed. But not in your campaign time, since Zaor was younger than his queen.

Before the establishment of a king, there was the Council of Elders, right, but there was among them a High Councilor. The last in this position was Lady Mylaerla Durothil, who herself declared that, for the last years before her resigning, "the title of High Councilor has been largely honorary". She was the one that recognized that the time of the moonblades choosing the king of Evermeet has come.

Then, the first king was Zaor Moonflower, who was substituted by his beloved queen after his assassination in 1321 DR. Zaor himself was born in 652 DR, and chosen to rule in 715 DR.

The books don't give precise dates for the High Councilor's rule time, but Evermeet: Island of Elves seems to indicated that Lady Durothil spent quite a long time in this office, so probably is the ruler of the Green Island at the time of your campaign. But the power was probably divided among the members of the Council, which was composed by two representants of each noble house, according to the same book.
TBeholder Posted - 09 Sep 2015 : 18:11:24
After the Moonblades did finally go "ding!", Zaor was the first.
Duneth Despana Posted - 09 Sep 2015 : 10:27:15
The Council of Elders I believe

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000