Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 To Destroy a Spider Queen- AD&D 2nd ed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pagangamer Posted - 25 Nov 2014 : 21:50:37
Hope this is ok . Im looking to run a Ad&d 2 e campaign on Roll20. On Sunday afternoons or on Wednsday evenings . Going to go big and Epic .looking for 4-6 players. Times are listed in the link i will provide to the campaign info, All you need is time dice and a web cam/ mic and be willing to game via Roll20 and Google+ hangouts.

[urlhttps://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/593320/to-destroy-a-spider-queen-ad-and-d-2-e][/url]

I will check back and see if any one can play . Will give more info about characters on request. if you are interested leave an email address and i will send you an invite to the campaign
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pagangamer Posted - 27 Dec 2014 : 21:41:37
Well for one im looking for someone with experience in the game, this is an Epic concepted campaign, so we need contribution from all players . plus if youre in Austria the time difference may not fit your schedule
dghazer Posted - 26 Dec 2014 : 03:21:28
Hey, I might be interested in this. Two questions for you...I am a very novice player and haven't played since high school and that was 2ed. I understand the gameplay and have read all the books, but would likely not be among the best contributors at first, would this work for you? Also, would you allow a psionicist?
Pagangamer Posted - 25 Dec 2014 : 20:32:20
Ok still looking for 3 players, if interested just reply on the thread an i can get you into the game. like stated Sessions are every other Sunday from 3-7pm central standard time, Will give more info about character gen and such ..
Pagangamer Posted - 30 Nov 2014 : 05:40:05
Here is an updated link to check out the Campaign https://app.roll20.net/join/593320/uOFY7Q
Pagangamer Posted - 28 Nov 2014 : 02:11:26
And Yes i have made a game thing on Roll20. but cirrently 5E is all the rage, i really dont want to run 5E, im old school Ad&d 2nd edition its the system i love..
Pagangamer Posted - 28 Nov 2014 : 02:09:52
Ok.. i think sites like this and Facebook just dont like Roll20 links. Also Game times are 3-7 pm Central time if we play on Sundays, and from 7-11pm central if we play. Since the link is obviously not working for spme reason. Just message me an email address and i can send the invite that way.. I think will be a great campaign. just need players
Caladan Brood Posted - 27 Nov 2014 : 08:14:41
I'm a Roll20 member and I get "Not Authorized" as well. I would *love love* to join an AD&D 2nd Edition campaign, but I simply don't have the time for it. And "Sunday afternoon" for me might well mean "in the middle of Monday night" for you..
SaMoCon Posted - 27 Nov 2014 : 03:14:08
Perhaps a timezone sensitive block of time you would like to play might be helpful since many people on these boards are responding from different continents. Isn't there a roll20 community of registered users which you can alert to your gaming intentions? The link you provided only goes to a "you're not authorized" screen so only roll20 members can see what is linked. That might dampen the enthusiasm of otherwise interested individuals on these boards.
hashimashadoo Posted - 26 Nov 2014 : 21:58:53
I'd love to but I don't get online enough to commit to a Roll20 game. Sorry.
Pagangamer Posted - 26 Nov 2014 : 21:12:35
Anybody..?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000