Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 5e Deities?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
forgottenfruit Posted - 24 Jul 2014 : 17:49:34
Looking to roll into Adventurers League. Trying to find an updated list of all the current gods. I know Bhaal is back and The Sundering changed things around.

Any updated lists? Maybe we can make one here?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Irennan Posted - 28 Jul 2014 : 20:06:24
I remember seeing Mike Mearls saying soemthing along those lines in an interview. Not so sure, tho.
neuronphaser Posted - 28 Jul 2014 : 18:58:56
quote:
Originally posted by Irennan

It's only 7 pages long. AFAIK it will cover RW mithology, Norse, DL and FR Pantheons, so either it will include only greater/intermediate FR deities, or we will get a list of the active lesser deities/demigods in the Realms.

It will (cover other stuff besides FR)? I got the feeling from their way of speaking about the subject of gods that it would be strictly FR, with maybe a passing mention of other deities simply to illustrate examples.
Irennan Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 10:12:19
It's only 7 pages long. AFAIK it will cover RW mithology, Norse, DL and FR Pantheons, so either it will include only greater/intermediate FR deities, or we will get a list of the active lesser deities/demigods in the Realms.
Delwa Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 03:12:43
I know EN World's Facebook page had a preview of the PHB's Table of Contents. One of the Appendices was titled, "Gods of the Multiverse." We should have at least a hint of what's going on with the PHB release.
Snow Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 02:19:23
I'm truly looking forward to the return of Murdane. Whom we've never had a chance to read about or gameplay with any of her clergy. I posted this thread about 8 years ago here at Candlekeep. George Krashos did a terrific job at giving us some custom lore on Murdane for gameplay.

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7762&SearchTerms=murdane

Also, I wonder if-&-when Tyche returns ... how that will impact Beshaba and Tymora?
Ayrik Posted - 27 Jul 2014 : 01:18:20
Bring all the gods back?

ALL HAIL KARSUS!
Irennan Posted - 24 Jul 2014 : 17:58:40
Mystra, Helm, Mask, Bhaal, Lathander are officially shown to be back.

Other previously absent deities are reported to have chosen, but there's nothing clear/explicit about them.

It has been said many times that the Sundering will bring all the gods back (and heck, even a very minor deity like Ibrandul seems to have a chosen), so technically you could choose any deity wou wish, but I think that we will have to wait for the FRCG for a complete list (maybe something like that will be in the PHB, tho).

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000