Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello everybody!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Delandil Aenar Posted - 23 May 2014 : 10:33:36
Hi, my name is Delandil and I come from the little city of Auvandell in the Silver Marches where the time was stopped at 1372 (). Oh, yeah, then there's Riccardo from Italy which is one of my characters in an RPG called "The Real World of Earth", but you shouldn't care about him.

Apart from jokes, hello everybody, i will be here around reading stuffs about the Realms, sharing my opinions and learning from all the sages of Faerun that populate this board.

See you guys!

PS:

I'm sorry for my English, but, as you can read, it's not my mother tongue, so I could often make some mistakes. Please don't kill me
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Arcanamach Posted - 05 Jul 2014 : 10:01:12
Hail and well met!
Drustan Dwnhaedan Posted - 03 Jul 2014 : 06:35:51
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

And no worries about your English... There are plenty of people who speak English as their native tongue and yet can barely make themselves understood!

Indeed, Wooly speaks the truth; I've met many Americans, mostly teens, who seem incapable of speaking coherently. Then again, I do live in a state where it's legal to smoke marijuana, so maybe that's to be expected...

*clears throat*Anyways, welcome to Candlekeep, Delandil.
The Masked Mage Posted - 30 Jun 2014 : 14:52:02
Welcome aboard!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 May 2014 : 12:02:38
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

And no worries about your English... There are plenty of people who speak English as their native tongue and yet can barely make themselves understood!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000