Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 TLDR of D&D Info on the Sundering*Arena game

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
silverwolfer Posted - 06 Aug 2013 : 21:52:37
title is lazy sorry but here is the link

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/06/dungeons-dragons-arena-of-war-revealed?abthid=52015d83d9a6f78d39000012

“In The Sundering, two planets are literally being pulled apart,” Dungeons & Dragons Brand Director Nathan Stewart told IGN. “Over the years we’ve tweaked the world, tweaked magic and made other changes that players didn’t enjoy. The Sundering will put the Forgotten Realms back together - back the way players want."

“We didn’t want to just hand-wave these changes, or retcon them,” Stewart continued. “The Sundering provides a narrative reason for the return to the Forgotten Realms we know fans love. We want the process to be transparent, public, and open.”

Those quotes are pretty much the important, stuff, just thought I would share.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dark Wizard Posted - 07 Aug 2013 : 03:12:08
Seems like a neat game. Good to hear WotC has a slate of computer/video/mobile games coming out on the same slate as 5E/Next. They seemed sort of asleep during the 4E launch and the situation didn't improve during the 4E era with few video games and poorly rated ones when they did.
sfdragon Posted - 07 Aug 2013 : 02:24:33
could be mielikki
silverwolfer Posted - 07 Aug 2013 : 01:36:37
Something I wnated to add, from that youtube vid I posted, the demon vs lady glass church window.

That looked like the 1st layer of hell, I forgot his name, but that sword style is VERY much like his. Then again, it could easily be the demon that messed up Wulfgar and the lady could be the female woman that drizzit fell in love with, or it could be sune/mystra.
silverwolfer Posted - 07 Aug 2013 : 01:09:47
Don't forget PR tends to overstate things
Irennan Posted - 07 Aug 2013 : 00:48:27
Wow... it sounds like they're going to dramatically revert stuff, not do some kind of compromise like it was initially stated.
silverwolfer Posted - 07 Aug 2013 : 00:23:42
Here is more stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2W__zxJroio

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/08/06/wizards-of-the-coast-launches-the-sundering/

Go my minons find things, seems the gems of knowledge have been littered along the land(internet)
The Arcanamach Posted - 06 Aug 2013 : 22:00:14
Thanks for the link Silver, I will be downloading this app when it comes out.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000