Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Roleplaying

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ezindir the dark Posted - 29 Dec 2003 : 16:21:05
I have for long time wanted to roleplay online, but I have no idea about where I can join some other players.

Anyone can help?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Shadowlord Posted - 13 Jan 2004 : 20:25:41
Hmm, Sage, it seems you are garnering a bit of attention....
mr.lee Posted - 13 Jan 2004 : 17:22:58
do you prehance want fanmail??? I can send some to you! - anytime! how are you down in australia?
The Sage Posted - 13 Jan 2004 : 13:10:34
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

In how many weeks? I haven't gotten 72 new emails at a time since before I figured out how to work that "Custom Filters" option. (As stated before, a may be a geek, but I'm no computer expert.) Are each of those non-junk mail, Sage?

I normally receive about 80-90 emails every fortnight. Nearly half of those are completely work related (sub-routines, semi-coded programs, and the like) since I do half of my work at home. A quarter of this total are letters and messages from other friends and associates, and the rest are simply messages and emails relating to most of my interests and hobbies.

I have hardly ever received 'junk mail' thanks largely to a co-developed 'junk-mail filter' we use at work. The good thing about this system is that it can be incorporated into nearly every email service...

Ezindir the Dark said -
quote:
Some of them are fan-mail I suppose?
Not really, although I have received 'negative-thought' mail on occassion...

Shadowlord said -
quote:
Hmmm, I'd be concerned if the Sage was garnering too much attention.......
As would I...
Shadowlord Posted - 13 Jan 2004 : 02:54:58
Hmmm, I'd be concerned if the Sage was garnering too much attention.......
Ezindir the dark Posted - 12 Jan 2004 : 21:36:24
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by MuadDib

Sage: you now have two mails

Correction, I have 72 mails. But then, I'd be more than a little concerned if you actually knew that...

Some of them are fan-mail I suppose?
Ezindir the dark Posted - 12 Jan 2004 : 21:35:19
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

As stated before, a may be a geek, but I'm no computer expert.

A grand line I'l have to write down for later use.
Bookwyrm Posted - 12 Jan 2004 : 18:52:36
In how many weeks? I haven't gotten 72 new emails at a time since before I figured out how to work that "Custom Filters" option. (As stated before, a may be a geek, but I'm no computer expert.) Are each of those non-junk mail, Sage?
The Sage Posted - 09 Jan 2004 : 06:17:39
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

Laughs heartily Sage, are you being stalked???

No, just too busy to check my emails regularly. Ask the Bookwyrm, he'll tell you all about it.

The new items are coming along (meaning I have been mentally working on some ideas but have yet to commit them to paper or disc) .
Shadowlord Posted - 09 Jan 2004 : 05:38:11
Hmmm, anyways, how are my items coming Sage? I just cant wait to see them!!!
Shadowlord Posted - 09 Jan 2004 : 05:36:10
Laughs heartily Sage, are you being stalked???
The Sage Posted - 09 Jan 2004 : 05:28:11
quote:
Originally posted by MuadDib

Correction, I have 72 mails. But then, I'd be more than a little concerned if you actually knew that...
Shadowlord Posted - 08 Jan 2004 : 20:54:41
Thank you MaudDib, this drow appretiates your donation, and won't unleash the power of Vhaeraun upon you anytime soon.
MuadDib Posted - 08 Jan 2004 : 11:11:11
The Sage Posted - 08 Jan 2004 : 09:00:10
Actually I had forgotten to reply to this portion of your previous post on the subject MuadDib.

I would also appreciate a copy...I was hoping to whip up a basic system of my own creation before the start of the game, but I have less free-time now than I did two weeks ago. So I just see how this system goes for now, if I don't like it...well then, that's all the more incentive for me to get working on my own...

I would ask however that you send it directly to sageofperth@dragonlance.zzn.com
MuadDib Posted - 08 Jan 2004 : 07:55:51
It's a great pleasure Arivia. Glad I could finally help someone on the boards out!

Shadowlord: you have mail

Anyone else want it?
Shadowlord Posted - 08 Jan 2004 : 00:16:51
I too would like a copy of the program, if its not too much trouble.... Please send to JAM1122@comcast.net
Arivia Posted - 07 Jan 2004 : 07:01:51
Good!

By the way, thanks for the program, MuadDib.
The Sage Posted - 06 Jan 2004 : 12:18:13
Good news...

Thanks to a very gracious friend of mine for lending me some webspace, my Legends of Amasaria website will soon be having a new home (at least temporarily). Details, and an address will follow just as soon as the new site is up online and running.
Ezindir the dark Posted - 04 Jan 2004 : 18:50:52

quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by the Sage
I do, but as I said, the site has been on- and offline since I uploaded the first of my 'Drizzt' NWN modules back in July. I have been working on the problem since, but I have just recently starting using a new OS, which is also causing conflict with my internet service.

I'll see about posting some information on another well-known website (EN World).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks!! But if you give me a link I could just have it and check it some times and see if you fix the problem !
Arivia Posted - 04 Jan 2004 : 06:00:59
I'd like a copy, MuadDib. Send it to arivia1@hotmail.com.
MuadDib Posted - 04 Jan 2004 : 05:57:40
Hi Sage, check your mail

On another note though, if you want that random number generator, I have one that was made for me by a techy friend

Simply enter the number of sides on the dice and generate the random number.

It's an .exe file, works through cmd prompt and is really small, so if anyone would like it, please let me know, would be more than happy to share it.
The Sage Posted - 02 Jan 2004 : 09:52:16
I do, but as I said, the site has been on- and offline since I uploaded the first of my 'Drizzt' NWN modules back in July. I have been working on the problem since, but I have just recently starting using a new OS, which is also causing conflict with my internet service.

I'll see about posting some information on another well-known website (EN World).
Ezindir the dark Posted - 02 Jan 2004 : 09:33:57
Thats good !
You dont have a link do you?
The Sage Posted - 02 Jan 2004 : 02:20:36
quote:
Originally posted by Ezindir the dark

Yes! but I am pretty new to roleplaying so if you had a site with rules or somthing it would be nice.

I'm working on that. It should be available on my Legends of Amasaria website, should I ever get that back online and running properly...
Arivia Posted - 01 Jan 2004 : 09:37:39
Yes, I did. It was quite enjoyable. Arivia wouldn't mind. Ir's part of what she accepted as part of her terms of service.
The Cardinal Posted - 01 Jan 2004 : 08:47:43
OOC: Truthfully, if such an event did occur, this would be something for Deimos alone. It'd be his Grudge, his private war upon Triel. And never did I expect your character to help as much they did. I do wonder though, did you atleast enjoy yourself in the Mini-quest? I am sure Trafaldi did (or atleast he had said before he did).
Arivia Posted - 01 Jan 2004 : 08:35:44
Arivia wouldn't help you, either, Deimos. She took a vow a long time ago to abstain from interfering with the Blood War. It would interest her, but all she could do is watch.
The Cardinal Posted - 01 Jan 2004 : 08:11:48
Actually, a mini-quest (if you could call it that) took place over the course of some months at the Inn and the Candlekeep Grounds. In which yours truely was antagonist, victim and enigma wrapped all into one. Example: the Creation of Lejes the Necromancer, Deimos the Dutiful, Vexez the Insane, The Healer - Medic for hire... although his cost could compare him to a Baatezu, and the Current (and restored) Cardinal Deimos- a Half-Celestial Elf from the land of Sanctuary, hunting the Founder/Betrayer/Corruptor of his ex-paladin order, an Arch-Angel/Archon named Triel...(). Anyways the previously mention characters were all aspects of the good Cardinal who, upon arrival in Faerun was shattered into parts (ie, these personallity aspects developed their own bodies and were aware of Self). Thanks to the efforts of Arivia, Trafaldi and Kiarin DAleshan Deimos was reformed and regained his now current form. He was also reminded that he has a foe to track down... wherever he may have fallen to....... Anyways it was fun. So such things can happen even at Candlekeep... Of course Deimos' Quest is now at an end since I am not about to Try to sneak the one whose name WAS Triel in here... (Alaundo would either have a fit or a heart attack), plus it may be too difficult since there are others who may not wish to see the Inn become the next jump point for The Blood War... or the Great Conflict (as Deimos knows if from his homeworld) better known as the Battle between the Celestials and Fiends.. Anyways I ramble...
Fibura Gauntlet Posted - 31 Dec 2003 : 11:28:27
quote:
I have for long time wanted to roleplay online, but I have no idea about where I can join some other players.
I always thought it was a little strange that there's no play-by-post forum here at Candlekeep. I've indulged in a little free-form (some might say Chaotic ) roleplaying elsewhere and it always works well when people are sensible and put in some real effort (qualities usually in abundance here).

Why isn't there a roleplaying forum at Candlekeep
Ezindir the dark Posted - 31 Dec 2003 : 10:34:14
Yes! but I am pretty new to roleplaying so if you had a site with rules or somthing it would be nice.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000