Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Traveling in Forgotten realms ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Victor_ograygor Posted - 17 Jan 2010 : 22:03:09
Just out of curiosity! Have anybody been time traveling in forgotten realms?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 17 Jan 2010 : 23:28:43
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Well, time-travel is possible in canon... Not only was it discussed in the old Netheril boxed set (available for free from the Wizards downloads page), one of the Perilous Gateways miniseries dealted with Portals in Time.
As does the Cormanthyr: Empire of Elves supplement, and the "Chronomancy and the Multiverse" download at WotC.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jan 2010 : 23:03:00
Well, time-travel is possible in canon... Not only was it discussed in the old Netheril boxed set (available for free from the Wizards downloads page), one of the Perilous Gateways miniseries dealted with Portals in Time. It was actually one of my least favorite of the series, due in no small part that it doesn't jive with the time travel methods established in the Netheril set.

Me, I don't see a need to play with time travel in the Realms. The only reason I would use it would be to prevent a certain event that everyone knows I'm not fond of, and that's only if I for some odd reason started a campaign after that event -- which is about as likely as Sune becoming a nun.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000