Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Battle of Telamont's hand.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RedStrike Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 11:47:45
Greetings everyone. This is my first topic, well...I had a question to ask, that concerns the Battle of Telamont's hand. Does any forum member have any information to share?
Thanks be to anyone who have information to share on this topic.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
khorne Posted - 26 Jun 2005 : 16:57:55
quote:
Originally posted by Shadovar

Hmmm.......let me see....I believe this well occured in 1372, year of wild magic where LordShadow directed a decisive battle that claimed almost or whole of Anauroch under Shade Enclave, creating what I believe to be the Empire of Shadow. During that bloody campaign, it was a very bad time to be a phaerimm, Selunite or a Red Wizard especially Phaerimm, where no mercy was shown.

Battle of Telamonts hand? Where is this described? I haven`t heard of that battle.
Rivalen Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:39:02
quote:
Originally posted by StromLancer

Phaerimm are very patient creatures, look at the way they plotted and challenged the Netheril Empire, which had quite proven their patience.
Still, i don't think the phaerimm would stoop so low to ally with what they believe to be below them. I think they will resort to guerilla warfare against the Shadovar. Harpers surely will fight the Shadovar for they are always against anybody from establishing an empire by blade or magic, Zhentarim? well, ask Lord Manshoon whether he wishes to ally or fight the Shadovar.

Zhentarim actually suffered quite heavy losses in terms of their caravans crossing the desert sand sea when Shade Enclave returned. I think those Cyricists and Banites in the organisation are more bent on revenge or maybe join some alliance to beat back the advances of the dark Netherese.
StromLancer Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:22:33
By the way, I would like to ask this,
Shade Enclave have 3000 troops but to so decisively conquer Anauroch, surely Telamont Tanthul has some allies to help him conquer the desert sea, who are these allies?
StromLancer Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:19:05
Phaerimm are very patient creatures, look at the way they plotted and challenged the Netheril Empire, which had quite proven their patience.
Still, i don't think the phaerimm would stoop so low to ally with what they believe to be below them. I think they will resort to guerilla warfare against the Shadovar. Harpers surely will fight the Shadovar for they are always against anybody from establishing an empire by blade or magic, Zhentarim? well, ask Lord Manshoon whether he wishes to ally or fight the Shadovar.
Adarin Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:14:42
Alright, I don't think the phaerimm are that stupid to straight away go for a brusque direct confrontation with Shadovar or Telamont Tanthul. I wonder will they join those against the Shadovar such as the Harpers, Zhentarim or even the Red Wizards? It will be amazing if they really ally with them.
Shadovar Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:09:34
quote:
Originally posted by TymoraChosen

I think this must the battle where Telamont gave a famous speech and this must be the Shinantra Battle vitory where LordShadow revealed himself.
So i guess the phaerimm in Anauroch were exterminated by Shadovar Phaerimm Extermination Squads? Will the Myth Drannor phaerimm retaliate or take vengeance?

Hard to tell whether those Myth Drannor phaerimm would wake up to face the new threat but unless the threat to them from Shadovar are very great, they are unlikely to put up resistance unless the problem had grown so big that the Phaerimm can't ignore.
TymoraChosen Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:06:13
I think this must the battle where Telamont gave a famous speech and this must be the Shinantra Battle vitory where LordShadow revealed himself.
So i guess the phaerimm in Anauroch were exterminated by Shadovar Phaerimm Extermination Squads? Will the Myth Drannor phaerimm retaliate or take vengeance?
Rivalen Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 12:01:29
It was the time when LordShadow showed his first card or rather hand, heard that Telamont Tanthul finally revealed himself as LordShadow, inspiring his followers and deepening the despair in his enemies. Even the Anauroch phaerimm were almost driven to extinction during this bloody campaign.
Shadovar Posted - 22 Jun 2005 : 11:53:52
Hmmm.......let me see....I believe this well occured in 1372, year of wild magic where LordShadow directed a decisive battle that claimed almost or whole of Anauroch under Shade Enclave, creating what I believe to be the Empire of Shadow. During that bloody campaign, it was a very bad time to be a phaerimm, Selunite or a Red Wizard especially Phaerimm, where no mercy was shown.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000