Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Colors & Symbol of Knights of Myth Drannor

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Spiderman Posted - 29 May 2005 : 14:10:40
Hi guys! Im a HUGE fan of Forgotten Realms and DM'ed for about 12 years during middle school to college. I now play online role playing games in a guild I made up named "Knights of Myth Drannor" ( www.GeoCities.com/KnightsOfMythDrannor.com ). This guild has played several online games together and now were playing World of Warcraft. In the game we as a guild make a tabard for all the members to wear...and heres my question. I've searched site after site and can't find what colors or symbol the Knights of Myth Drannor used! I'd like to know to make my World of Warcraft guild tabard as close to theirs as i can. Please, if anyone can help me drop me a email at MMinor2@insight.rr.com . Thanks for the help guys!!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 02 Jun 2005 : 14:34:36
Spiderman, I suggest you contact Alaundo. He will likely be able to assist you if you are curious about altering your user name here at Candlekeep.
Spiderman Posted - 02 Jun 2005 : 14:28:00
i found the problem i made "stomraven" and not "stoRmraven" ..typo ..but now i cant make "stormraven" cause says my email address is already being used..ill see if i can play with it and get a name that better suits the board and topics lol
Spiderman Posted - 02 Jun 2005 : 14:15:46
LOL...thanks! I actually tried to make an account with the name "stormraven" the name of my Paladin I played in the paper & pencil dungeons & dragons ..and in Neverwinter Nights, and Ruins of Myth Drannor ,..AND World of Warcraft ...but it keeps giving me an error message when i try to sign on this forum as "stormraven" ...i might work on getting it fixed because as much as I love spiderman ..it just doesnt sound very "Forgotten Realm-ish" lol...
SiriusBlack Posted - 02 Jun 2005 : 13:29:18
quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman

Thank you guys for taking the time to help ...ill post it right now for Ed! thanks again!

You're welcome. I'm sure other scribes will be interested in Ed's answers unless NDA prevents him from replying.

Good luck and by the way...loved your movies.

SB
Spiderman Posted - 02 Jun 2005 : 12:27:43
Thank you guys for taking the time to help ...ill post it right now for Ed! thanks again!
The Sage Posted - 31 May 2005 : 02:52:02
I just did a quick scan through most of the background material and individual write-ups for the Knights of Myth Drannor in the Hall of Heroes tome. There doesn't appear to be any particular focus given to their heraldry, symbology, or knightly colours.

As SB has already suggested, I would think the best place to learn about these details is in Ed's own scroll.
SiriusBlack Posted - 30 May 2005 : 15:36:43
quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman

Hi guys! Im a HUGE fan of Forgotten Realms and DM'ed for about I've searched site after site and can't find what colors or symbol the Knights of Myth Drannor used! I'd like to know to make my World of Warcraft guild tabard as close to theirs as i can. Please, if anyone can help me drop me a email at MMinor2@insight.rr.com . Thanks for the help guys!!

Have you tried the Hall of Heroes tome? That accessory has the most detailed write up of the KoMD. If that doesn't help, can try Ed Greenwood's thread and ask him.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000