Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Imaskari Portal Lord plus portal feat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
edbonny Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 17:32:22
The Imaskari Portal Lord is a draft prestige class that did not get turned over for Lost Empires of Faerun. It was concepted early in the design phase as an arcane spellcasting class. It was not written in the enhanced format but I have added a little more background here to flesh it out.

PORTAL LORD

Absolute mastery over extradimensional space and instant teleportation magic was haled as the highest achievement of an artificer in Imaskari society. Their cities and even their homes were interconnected with innumerable portals and filled with permanent extradimensional spaces that expanded even the smallest of buildings into tremendous places on the inside. The portal lord is the last practitioner of this lost and forgotten Imaskari art. Few know these esoteric secrets. Key to the underpinnings of Imaskari society, teleportation and extradimensional space were like the mythallar of Netheril and the mythals of the elves. They were instrumental to maintaining a certain magical-assisted lifestyle.

As he advances in level, a portal lord becomes more attuned to the nature of such magic, gaining greater insights on how to better manipulate and control such forces.

Hit Dice: d4
Requirements: To become a portal lord, a character must fulfill the following criteria:
Skills: Knowledge (arcane) 8 ranks, Knowledge (History - Imaskar) 8 ranks, Spellcraft 8 ranks
Feats: Craft Wondrous Items, Portal Master, any two metamagic feat
Spellcasting: Must be able to cast 3rd level arcane spells

Class Skills: Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Knowledge (arcana)(Int), Knowledge (history)(Int), Knowledge (Geography)(Int), Spellcraft (Int)

Class Features
The following are features of the portal lord prestige class.
Weapons and Armor Proficiency: Portal lords gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.
Spells per day: At each portal lord level, the character gains new spells per day (and spells known, if applicable) as if he had also gained a level in a spellcasting class level.

CLASS
LEVEL BAB Fort Ref Will Special Spells per day
1 +0 +0 +0 +2 Warp Shield +1 level arcane
2 +1 +0 +0 +3 Prolonged Artifice +1 level arcane
3 +1 +1 +1 +3 Spatial Fluency +1 level arcane
4 +2 +1 +1 +4 Improved Warp Shield -
5 +2 +1 +1 +4 Reject Anchoring +1 level arcane
6 +3 +2 +2 +5 Dimensional Touch +1 level arcane
7 +3 +2 +2 +5 Greater Warp Shield +1 level arcane
8 +4 +2 +2 +6 Permanent Insight +1 level arcane
9 +4 +3 +3 +6 Command Portal +1 level arcane
10 +5 +3 +3 +7 Superior Warp Shield +1 level arcane

Warp Shield (Su): 1/day call forth an invisible cocoon of teleportation magic that has a 20% of redirecting any magical, melee or ranged attacks upon the portal lord. Attacks made upon the portal lord that are affected by the warp shield instead strike an area adjacent to the portal lord (use random grenade for area that is struck). Creatures standing in the space where an attack is redirected risk being subject to that attack. A warp shield lasts for 1 round/portal lord level.
Prolonged Artifice (Su): Conjuration spells of the teleportation subschool and spells that create extradimensional spaces (roper trick, Mordekainen's magnificent mansion) are affected as if modified by the Extend Spell feat. This is automatic and does not increase the spell slot requirements when preparing a spell.
Spatial Fluency (Ex): Metamagic feats applied to any conjuration spells from the teleportation subschool use up a spell slot one less than what the feat requires. This can never reduce the spell slot requirement to less than 1.
Improved Warp Shield (Su): The portal lord's warp shield now has a 50% chance of intercepting and redirecting magical and physical attacks.
Reject Anchoring (Su): The portal lord becomes immune to spells and effects such as dimensional anchor and dimensional lock.
Dimensional Touch (Su): A portal lord can use touch spells on targets up to 30 feet away. If the spell requires a melee touch attack, the portal lord must make a ranged touch attack instead.
Greater Warp Shield (Su): The portal lord's warp shield now allows the portal to redirect a spell effect where the portal lord is the target. The spell must be affected by the warp shield to be redirected. The portal lord must ready this action (as if attempting to counterspell). On a successful Spellcraft check (DC 15 + the spell's level), the portal lord as a standard action successfully teleports the spell to another target within the portal lord's sight. The spell's new target must be within the spell's original range and be an appropriate target.
Permanent Insight (Ex): A portal lord can make the following spells permanent using the permanency spell. The portal lord does not have to research the use of permanency on these spells. The knowledge of how teleportation and extradimensional space magic works grants this knowledge automatically.

Rope Trick - 1,000XP
Mordekainen's magnificent mansion - 3,500XP
guards and wards - 3,000XP
maze - 4,000XP
refuge - 4,500XP

Command Portal (Su): A portal lord can force a portal to submit to his will. On a successful Spellcraft check (DC 25), the portal lord can command a portal to do one of the following:
> Portal becomes transparent
> Lockdown - portal is shut down preventing it from functioning.
> Access - The portal grants access to anyone whom the portal lord designates.
Each commanded effect is temporary and lasts for 1 rd/portal lord level. A portal lord can attempt to command a portal a number of times per day equal to his portal lord level.
Superior Warp Shield (Su): The portal lord's warp shield now has a 75% chance to intercept and redirect attacks against the portal lord.

History of the Amethyst Sodality

In the last days of Ancient Imaskar, when it seemed all but sure that their glorious empire would fall to its rebellious slaves, some Imaskari decided to escape rather than fight against the Mulan and their deities. One group secretly fled underground never to be heard from again. Another group of artificers who created and maintained the portals and extradimensional spaces of the empire used their powers to flee south to an Imaskari outpost in Ulgarth. Using abjuration magic to thwart detection, they hid the fortress from prying eyes

Ulgarth, a coastal nation of barbarians. was not enslaved by the Imaskar but they were coerced into paying annual tribute to the empire. The barbarians of Ulgarth had no love for the Imaskari Empire but when they learned of the Mulan uprising, the barbarians grew terrified at the thought of vengeful gods walking the earth.

In the years following the fall of the Imaskari empire, the Ulgarth barbarian tribes thrived without the Imaskar yoke. They roamed throughout their ancestral coastal lands avoiding the handful of seemingly abandoned Imaskari outposts.

The artificers in Ulgarth hid in secret for years. They would teleport to distant lands to trade magic for food and other necessities. They would also follow up on rumors of Imaskar refugees hiding out in the desolate steppes east of Imaskar but these investigation would only occasionally turn up a lone survivor or two.
The artificer's spells also allowed them to spy on the new nations created by their former slaves - Unther and Mulhorand. So long as the artificers could successfully hide in the somewhat familiar territory of Ulgarth, they felt little pressure to abandon this last bit of Imaskar to join some strange "lesser" foreign peoples.

The cultural need to create a permanent record of their people was deeply ingrained in all Imaskari - as ingrained as their lust for power. The artificers were no different. More than a decade after the fall of Imaskar when it was clear that their peoples were mostly slain, the artificers planned for the return of their empire.

They formed the Amethyst Sodality - a secret society to ensure the survival of their Imaskari arcane tradition. They vowed were to work steadily and secretly to weaken their enemies, take advantage of the usurpers of their former lands, and pave the way for a glorious return to Inuprus. The Sodality demanded: that no god be worshipped ever; that the Mulhorandi and Unther were to be forever their enemies; that their portal and teleportation lore of the Imaskar was to be kept hidden for it was their greatest secret and possibly the key to their ultimate victory.

The artificers visited many of their former ruins, reclaiming arcane geode towers and using them to store recovered Imaskari magic and lore. They lived in Ulgarth though for fear of alerting the Mulhorandi of their presence. Over the centuries, Ulgarth grew more and more civilized and the Sodality chose to operate out of Kelezzan. By -1000 DR, the members of the Sodality bore little resemblance to the artificer founders. They spoke and dressed in the manner of the Ulgarth. The artificers also married the Ulgarth people becoming integrally a part of the Ulgarth people. The desire for an Imaskari empire slowly dwindled as opportunities for greater wealth and local power became more realizable.

Today the dreams of rebuilding the ancient Imaskari empire have long since gone away. The Sodality functions more as a secret society that promotes its members' financial interests. Few members of the Amethyst Sodality practice arcane magic although there are two families closely adhere to the ancient rules as set forth by the founding artificers. These two families, the Samangur and the Omprakesh, work together separate from the other members of the Sodality to foment unrest in Semphar and Murghom. Each family prides itself on having at least three Portal Lords in its ranks. The efforts of the Samangur and Omprakesh families are not respected by other members of the Sodality who see the Sodality's ancient vows as archaic directives which hold little meaning today.

Most of the Sodality's members belong to wealthy families throughout Ulgarth and Durpar. They secretly use the portals and extradimensional spaces created by their ancient ancestors to great financial and political advantage.

Penetrate Portal (Metamagic)
You can cast spells that affect targets on a portal's destination side.
Prerequisites: Transdimensional Spell (from UE)
Benefit: When you cast a spell modified with this feat, you are able to establish a line of effect through a portal to an area or target on the other side.

To cast a portal penetration spell, you must have line of sight through the portal to its destination side. If the portal does not have the transparency quality, you must provide some other means to see through it.

A portal penetrating spell uses a spell slot three levels higher than the spell's actual level.

Normal: Spells cannot cross a portal because no line of effect exists.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sleyvas Posted - 04 Oct 2011 : 14:06:29
Nice prestige class. I like the ability to cast through portals too. That's VERY Halaster if anything is. Just wondering, noone's ever made any kind of "portable" portal yet have they?
Natedogg369 Posted - 04 Oct 2011 : 04:44:48
First off, just want to say Amazing work Ed. I've used this prestige class and it's become my favorite character I've ever built. I did have a few questions for you and if they have been previously answered, I did not notice.

First, I am assuming that the class skill points gained per level is 2 + int. mod. as it wasn't listed on the original.
Second, is this a full caster level progression prestige class? The main "spells per day" indicate that spells are gained at each level of the Portal Lord, but level four appears to be missing the +1 level arcane.
Now, more importantly, have you given any thought of drawing up an epic level progression for this? If not, will all your collected knowledge of the Imaskari, what class/prestige class route did you envision their most powerful wizards taking?

Any insight into all of the above is greatly appreciated as I'm continuing to flesh out my Portal Lord, son of Lord Artificer Yuvaraj, whose life goal is to return Imaskar to its former glory in present day DR (pre spellplague).
Thank you,
edbonny Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 14:36:56
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Quite possibly. But I think the "magic" of this class would work better if there aren't that many of them, especially in an organisation.

I agree. Not every wizard in Imaskar was a portal lord, although most knew at least a little about teleportation magic.

= Ed
The Sage Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 13:32:57
Quite possibly. But I think the "magic" of this class would work better if there aren't that many of them, especially in an organisation.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 11:19:30
I had a thought last night. It seems likely to me that the Sword Heralds had some Portal Lords in their ranks...
Hymn Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 11:11:50
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I may have to make an NPC who is a member of this class.

Indeed

How about Halaster?

I believe Steve S said that Halaster was an Imaskari and he does use a hell of alot of portals and gates in Undermountain.........

Yepp he did, think it is somewhere in the Realmslore section where upon I posted about a man called Hilather who turned out to be said mage ... he also mentioned that Ed hasn't denide it either.
The Sage Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 06:50:18
Wonderful... simply wonderful. There's not another word that can describe this amazing effort.

Thank you Ed... . You've made this old portal-obsessed sage very happy .

Of course, I could see a number of the masters in the Portal Sisterhood being "Portal Lords", especially since it is rumored that some have indeed come from the Realms.

Hmmm... ideas are forming...
Dargoth Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 00:17:47
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Isn't it nice when a plan comes together ...

-- George Krashos

The real question of cause is where to publish this Portal lord Halaster... As a Web Enhancement for CoS or as part of the new Undermoutain series of online articles
George Krashos Posted - 10 Mar 2005 : 00:09:44
Isn't it nice when a plan comes together ...

-- George Krashos
Dargoth Posted - 09 Mar 2005 : 23:47:56
quote:

Indeed

How about Halaster?

I believe Steve S said that Halaster was an Imaskari and he does use a hell of alot of portals and gates in Undermountain.........
Alhoon Posted - 09 Mar 2005 : 20:01:15
ok that cleared a few things up for me thanks. Also I really like the PrC.
edbonny Posted - 09 Mar 2005 : 19:09:30
quote:
Originally posted by Alhoon
In the FRCS for the red wizard PrC it says that you have to be mulan to qualitfy, Wouldn't any Imaskari or even those related to the Imaskari harbor a hatred of the mulan. Although it appears that the Sodality is more obsessed with power and wealth than history, it would still seem strange to invite the wolf in for dinner.

Alhoon,

I feel the Red Wizards would saddle up to anyone if it suited their purposes. That is why they are pumping gold into Unther. I believe they would see both the Deep Imaskari and the Amethys Sodality as opportunities to be exploited for ancient Imaskari arcane secrets.

Also regarding age-old racial hatred, thousands of years have passed between the fall of Imaskar and today. Because the peoples involved are far-removed from each other, racial hatreds have all but melted away over the years. I doubt anyone of Imaskari blood on the surface of Faerun cares at all for what happened back then (except for the Sodality). Plus it is not like the Mulhorandi have spent the past millennia hunting down Imaskari people. Now if the Imaskari remained a whole nation after the slave rebellion and there were centuries of conflict, you'd see a lot more fear and loathing between the 2 peoples.

The Deep Imaskar do fear the Mulhorandi but that is because they have locked themselves away and do not know the present situation on the surface. Were theDeep Imaskari to return to the surface, their presence would likely raise a few eyebrows among the Mulhorandi but probably not get much more of a reaction unless the Deep Imaskar were returning for vengeance, to reclaim their ancestral homeland (which Mulhorand technically rules over) or some other dire goal (another world-spanning, slave-grabbing, deity-defying romp for example).

- Ed
Alhoon Posted - 09 Mar 2005 : 17:54:15
quote:
Originally posted by edbonny
a Sodality alliance with - say - the Red Wizards could change the playing field quite a lot in that regard.

- Ed

In the FRCS for the red wizard PrC it says that you have to be mulan to qualitfy, Wouldn't any Imaskari or even those related to the Imaskari harbor a hatred of the mulan. Although it appears that the Sodality is more obsessed with power and wealth than history, it would still seem strange to invite the wolf in for dinner.
edbonny Posted - 09 Mar 2005 : 16:09:36
quote:
Originally posted by Hymn
That is probably so, I read somewhere that the Red Wizards found their usuage of circle magic on an old scroll of Imaskari heritage. It was most likely non canon though ... It would be nice to see some more tie ins link wise between the Red Wizards and the Imaskari. They have so much in common.
As for other locations where a Portal Lord might arise I think Semphâr would be a good place. There are a couple of reasons for this IMO;

It is almost certain that Thayd got his knowledge of portals from somewhere or someone linked to Imaskar. That knowledge could easily have been shared with Thayd's fellow conspirators who would later become the Red Wizards. In fact, one might wonder if "Orcgate Wars II" is merely a possibility or going to be an inevitability?

I could also see portal lord knowledge somehow surviving (and even being sheltered from the Mulhorandi) in Semphâr. The citizens of Semphâr continue to chafe (albeit quietly) under the yoke of their Mulhorandi masters and they might actually enjoy nurturing things that the Mulhorandi despise.

- Ed
Hymn Posted - 08 Mar 2005 : 19:53:41
quote:
Who inherits the Imaskari legacy? Is either one entitled to it? Legitimacy over any claim has the potential to be a sticky matter. Many a war was fought for a crown each thought he was the legitimate heir to inherit. In this case, there is no clear claim for any one side to say rightly that it is all theirs.

IMO if the Deep Imaskar ever come out of hiding and decide to reclaim their ancestral land, the Amethyst Sodality will be just a thorn in their side. Of course, a Sodality alliance with - say - the Red Wizards could change the playing field quite a lot in that regard.

- Ed

That is probably so, I read somewhere that the Red Wizards found their usuage of circle magic on an old scroll of Imaskari heritage. It was most likely non canon though ... It would be nice to see some more tie ins link wise between the Red Wizards and the Imaskari. They have so much in common.
As for other locations where a Portal Lord might arise I think Semphâr would be a good place. There are a couple of reasons for this IMO;

• The Semphâr armie are the closest to the Imaskari army since it seem to have not adopted the Shou structure like many of their neighbouring countries have done.
  • Also the closenes to great falllen cities like Solon, and Bhaulin makes it probable that it would have rubbed of or would have been easy to aquire knowledge about it at the fall of the empire.
  • Semphâr also has a strong magical tradition, that probably would have survived the Mulhorand etc. All tough it could have been due to that the Mulhorand concquered Semphâr in the first place.
edbonny Posted - 08 Mar 2005 : 15:06:14
quote:
Hmm yes I still would say that even though due to their physical remoteness the Deep Imaskari are the ones truest (at least that we know of for now) to their ancestors. First and foremost they have their sealed off existence to "thank" for that. Even though they have changed, but then again evolution is inevitable. Even though some try to stave it of.

Who inherits the Imaskari legacy? Is either one entitled to it? Legitimacy over any claim has the potential to be a sticky matter. Many a war was fought for a crown each thought he was the legitimate heir to inherit. In this case, there is no clear claim for any one side to say rightly that it is all theirs.

IMO if the Deep Imaskar ever come out of hiding and decide to reclaim their ancestral land, the Amethyst Sodality will be just a thorn in their side. Of course, a Sodality alliance with - say - the Red Wizards could change the playing field quite a lot in that regard.

- Ed
Hymn Posted - 08 Mar 2005 : 00:03:47
quote:
Hymn,

You are 100% correct. It is not canon and probably will never be. The sunmaster won out over the portal lord. Also the Imaskar Empire already had a lot in LEoF such as the sending weapon ability, 2 artifacts and a nice sized recap.

As for the 2 Imasakari families? If they ever learned of Deep Imaskar, the families would probably perceive the Deep Imasakari as bizarre Underdark beings who were once Imaskari but no longer. They certainly have no claim whatsoever to the ancient empire. After all, they might argue, who was it who fled far away and who was it that stayed behind to "watch over" the old empire. Greed and rivalry would also be prime motivators here for the families (why share with these strangers? where were they before this?).

Deep Imaskar, on the other hand, would likely view the Amethyst Sodality as a curious little organization with Imaskari roots but little else. The dress, language, and customs of the members are all Ulgarthan (or Durpari). Centuries of intermarriage with the Durpari and Ulgarth seem to have wash out the Imaskari genes also. I don't see Deep Imaskar reaching out to a handful of merchants especially since Deep Imaskar has portal lords of their own.

- Ed

Hmm yes I still would say that even though due to their physical remoteness the Deep Imaskari are the ones truest (at least that we know of for now) to their ancestors. First and foremost they have their sealed off existence to "thank" for that. Even though they have changed, but then again evolution is inevitable. Even though some try to stave it of.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 07 Mar 2005 : 22:56:39
I really like this PrC, and that's not something I can say about a lot of the ones that have been shoved down our throats.

edbonny Posted - 07 Mar 2005 : 17:15:24
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

Err one more carification please.

"Requirements: To become a portal lord, a character must fulfill the following criteria:
Skills: Knowledge (arcane) 8 ranks, Knowledge (History - Imaskar) 8 ranks, Spellcraft 8 ranks
Feats: Craft Wondrous Items, Portal Master, any two metamagic feat"

"Penetrate Portal (Metamagic)"

Perhaps a name mismatch or wrong feat provided?

Oh when you forget to list hit dice and class skills I was tempted to post something like this.

hice hit d12
Class skills, all class skills that are class skills for any arcane casters. *wink*

Kentinal,

Portal Master is the intended feat for a portal lord. It is an item creation feat appearing in the Player's Guide to Faerun. Penetrate Portal is simply an Imaskari featI wanted to include here. It is at least known by both the Amethyst Sodality and the Deep Imaskari. I would say that a learned mage in Mulhorand or Thay might also know it. Thayd apparently got his worldspanning portal lore from mining the depths of Imaskar. I would think he passed it some of it on to his fellow rebels.

- Ed
Kentinal Posted - 07 Mar 2005 : 16:39:47
Err one more carification please.

"Requirements: To become a portal lord, a character must fulfill the following criteria:
Feats: Craft Wondrous Items, Portal Master, any two metamagic feat"

"Penetrate Portal (Metamagic)"

Perhaps a name mismatch or wrong feat provided?

Oh when you forget to list hit dice and class skills I was tempted to post something like this.

hice hit d12
Class skills, all class skills that are class skills for any arcane casters. *wink*
edbonny Posted - 07 Mar 2005 : 15:45:29
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Excellent

I dont believe WOTC have created a Portal focused PrC (I vaguely recall one of the Portal articles at WOTC featured an Elf who created a heap of portals)

Ed did you post the PrC for followers of Auppenser that you where talking about?

Dargoth,

The Prestige Class for Auppenser is not ready for posting yet. The class was never written out (just an idea at first). I am struggling with how to merge psionics with divine magic in a good, Realmsian way.

- Ed
edbonny Posted - 07 Mar 2005 : 15:43:39
quote:

Nice indeed, bad it ain't canon ... yet If I ever get to scrunge up all that unoficial lore on Imaskar I have on the comp this would make it for sure. As it is I still have to incorperate the new lore from LEoF.

I guess the new unslaught of "new" secret societes was enough to add this one. Would have been nice with an eastern one, but then again not many visit Semphâr nowdays. Wonder what the two families would say if they find their old descended ancestors, or if the vengance takers have ever tried to locate information on "refugees"

Hymn,

You are 100% correct. It is not canon and probably will never be. The sunmaster won out over the portal lord. Also the Imaskar Empire already had a lot in LEoF such as the sending weapon ability, 2 artifacts and a nice sized recap.

As for the 2 Imasakari families? If they ever learned of Deep Imaskar, the families would probably perceive the Deep Imasakari as bizarre Underdark beings who were once Imaskari but no longer. They certainly have no claim whatsoever to the ancient empire. After all, they might argue, who was it who fled far away and who was it that stayed behind to "watch over" the old empire. Greed and rivalry would also be prime motivators here for the families (why share with these strangers? where were they before this?).

Deep Imaskar, on the other hand, would likely view the Amethyst Sodality as a curious little organization with Imaskari roots but little else. The dress, language, and customs of the members are all Ulgarthan (or Durpari). Centuries of intermarriage with the Durpari and Ulgarth seem to have wash out the Imaskari genes also. I don't see Deep Imaskar reaching out to a handful of merchants especially since Deep Imaskar has portal lords of their own.

- Ed
Dargoth Posted - 07 Mar 2005 : 02:45:18

Excellent

I dont believe WOTC have created a Portal focused PrC (I vaguely recall one of the Portal articles at WOTC featured an Elf who created a heap of portals)

Ed did you post the PrC for followers of Auppenser that you where talking about?
Hymn Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 22:04:45
Nice indeed, bad it ain't canon ... yet If I ever get to scrunge up all that unoficial lore on Imaskar I have on the comp this would make it for sure. As it is I still have to incorperate the new lore from LEoF.

I guess the new unslaught of "new" secret societes was enough to add this one. Would have been nice with an eastern one, but then again not many visit Semphâr nowdays. Wonder what the two families would say if they find their old descended ancestors, or if the vengance takers have ever tried to locate information on "refugees"
Kuje Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 20:56:42
quote:

Kuje, you copy this stuff to a Word document, do you not?

The reason I ask is because when I copied this to my own doc, I took the time to put the chart into a nice and neat table. I can't figure out the HTML, or else I'd post the cleaned-up chart here. But I can offer to e-mail it to you...

Sure. :) I might play with the chart once I copy it into Word.
Kuje Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 20:54:54
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by kuje31

Knifty. Can I add this to my file as well? I asked about your other reply but you didn't answer me. :)

Kuje,

Sure you can. I must have missed your first request. Sorry about that.

- Ed

Not a problem. :) I just don't want to cut and paste stuff into that file less I get the authors permission because a lot of people read it. :)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 20:42:59
Kuje, you copy this stuff to a Word document, do you not?

The reason I ask is because when I copied this to my own doc, I took the time to put the chart into a nice and neat table. I can't figure out the HTML, or else I'd post the cleaned-up chart here. But I can offer to e-mail it to you...
edbonny Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 18:37:46
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

Very interesting. Most interesting indeed. We seem to be lacking entries for Hit Dice and class skills, though. What might those be?

Oops - left them out. They have been added above.

- Ed
edbonny Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 18:28:52
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31

Knifty. Can I add this to my file as well? I asked about your other reply but you didn't answer me. :)

Kuje,

Sure you can. I must have missed your first request. Sorry about that.

- Ed
Garen Thal Posted - 06 Mar 2005 : 18:04:31
Very interesting. Most interesting indeed. We seem to be lacking entries for Hit Dice and class skills, though. What might those be?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000