Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Mumadar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bookwyrm Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 16:51:24
Just wanted to congragulate Mumadar on reaching 600 posts . . . . Why, if the Inn wasn't open yet, I'd swear you had a room there, so as never to be far away from this place.
28   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bookwyrm Posted - 07 Mar 2003 : 04:26:01
No, I don't think so. If he waited, it would have been post 667 . . . and that doesn't seem the same. Best to both time it right and get it out of the way.

(Maybe it's just my upbringing, but I wouldn't want to hang around post number 666 too long . . . I'd want to post again as soon as I could to just move past it . . . .)
branmakmuffin Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 22:25:55
Mumadar Ibn Huzal:

> Well, here it goes... post number 6 6 6...

Hm, is it cheating to have your 666th post be one in which the only thing you say is that it's your 666th post?
Avaly Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 22:11:21
oh I forgot the garden hose for the fire in that pit....

/hands the priest the green garden hose as well as a dimpled smile
Avaly Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 22:08:40
quote:
Originally posted by Ditalidas

How sweet of you. And I was just under the impression you started to like eachother

/giggles wildly Knowing him, he will probably take me with him..../giggles more....

of course I could give him an umbrella and ladder

/hands the sweet dark-skinned man an umbrella and a ladder and wishes him luck

Bookwyrm Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 21:29:12
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Tremble in fear, scribes. For today is the day of Mumadar!

For more fun with this number, take a look at its mathematical properties; or, to poke more fun in the Beast's eye(s), try a little humor instead.
Ditalidas Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 21:05:07
How sweet of you. And I was just under the impression you started to like eachother
Avaly Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 20:07:34
/runs far away from Mumadar as the world comes crashing upon and under him.

Ditalidas Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 19:14:04
****And suddenly the ground begins to shake. Stones begin falling out of the walls, until the walls themselves come tumbling down. Right under Mumadar's feet a fiery pit is opening.****

(something like that?)

Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 06 Mar 2003 : 19:02:48
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Congratulations Mumadar, youre a great asset to the forum and also the site due to your Campaign Journals for the Silver Marches and Twilight Dawn!

quote:
Originally posted by Echon
Take care now, you will soon reach the 666th post! The EVIL post!

Yup, everyone brace yourselves, cos when that happens, no doubt the forum will crash and the site will go down!! Eek, hope thats not tempting fate!

Well, here it goes... post number 6 6 6...
<looks about to see if the walls come crahsing down or if spontaneous fiery pits open up...>
Bookwyrm Posted - 19 Feb 2003 : 03:33:20
Zemd, I appologize again. I wasn't making fun of you or anything, just referring to it. I understand how you feel about it, and I won't mention it again. I urge my fellow scribes to do the same.
zemd Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 20:47:26

Please don't talk about my drunks posts again, that was a terrible mistake i made... i won't do that again
But everyone needs to make mistakes to learn no?
Artalis Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 19:01:57
'Tis not merely the number which impresses me, but the relevance and helpfullness of the vast majority of them.

You have my admiration Mumadar, quite a feat to combine Quantity and Quality.

Many would do well to study your style.

jason12345 Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 02:55:06
That's amazing! Ive been on this site since like October, and i only have like 13 posts or something. It is hard to come up with stuff to post, so i usually dont post stuff. But still, 600, thats a lot!
Salius Kai Posted - 18 Feb 2003 : 00:52:21
Congradulations (?) Mumadar. 600 posts. Thats quite abit.
Frey Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 21:57:15
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Guess I'll have to drink the vodka without the orange juice

Posts per day... ah well, over time that's not easy to maintain. And the greatest challenge is to try and say something in ones posts... (not that this is the greatest example)

Congratz, dear Mumadar. I guess we'll have to cut the cake this time

and saying something in posts ... I agree highly, then again yours is an example of a post which is pleasant to read. This thread has a smile-ratio that's above average.
Ditalidas Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 21:52:46
quote:

By the way, the entire forum has just topped 6000 posts which means that 1/10 of the all the posts of the Candlekeep Forum have been signed Mumadar Ibn Huzal...

Wow! That's.. that's.... wow! Way the Go Murmadar... 1/10 of all post is quite a performance!

Congratz
Echon Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:59:25
By the way, the entire forum has just topped 6000 posts which means that 1/10 of the all the posts of the Candlekeep Forum have been signed Mumadar Ibn Huzal...

-Echon
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:59:20
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Yup, everyone brace yourselves, cos when that happens, no doubt the forum will crash and the site will go down!! Eek, hope thats not tempting fate!

Don't even scare me...That would be terrible...
Lord Rad Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:31:48
Congratulations Mumadar, youre a great asset to the forum and also the site due to your Campaign Journals for the Silver Marches and Twilight Dawn!

quote:

Bookwyrm Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:31:00
quote:

Silly me, I thought that was just in-character. But she actually posted while drunk IRL?

Yes, it looks like it. She even deleted that "drunk" post, so I'm sure she didn't mean to put it there . . . . If you look on that thread, you'll see two of my posts right next to each other, because something was once in between them. The next post (by Rad) contains the quote of the deleted message . . . .
Echon Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:22:51
Oh yeah, congratulations by the way and all that.

-Echon
Ranaghar Tsaran Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:20:02
Indeed, congratulations Mumadar...
May the power of the gods always be with you...
Echon Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 18:16:41
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I don't go out of my way to post things . . . generally only when I have a question or I have some information to give. Only once or twice have I done otherwise (for instance, when Zemd got drunk.) (Sorry for bringing that up again, Zemd! Don't hurt me . . . .)

Silly me, I thought that was just in-character. But she actually posted while drunk IRL?

-Echon
Bookwyrm Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 17:36:37
I don't go out of my way to post things . . . generally only when I have a question or I have some information to give. Only once or twice have I done otherwise (for instance, when Zemd got drunk.) (Sorry for bringing that up again, Zemd! Don't hurt me . . . .)
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 17:26:36
Guess I'll have to drink the vodka without the orange juice

Posts per day... ah well, over time that's not easy to maintain. And the greatest challenge is to try and say something in ones posts... (not that this is the greatest example)
Bookwyrm Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 17:15:00
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Somehow, it seems I have a comment on everything...

No kidding. I come on today and find 19 active topics -- most of them with your name as the last poster! Still, you're not the only talkative scribe within these walls . . . currently, my posts-per-day average is higher than yours, and I've been here less than a month. (Though I suppose it would seem longer to some. I've taken to Candlekeep like a dragon to gold!)
Mumadar Ibn Huzal Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 17:07:36
Ehm... well, I don't suffer from insomnia... but uhgh well...

Actually I don't have internet access during the weekend, so need to make do and catch up at times... Somehow, it seems I have a comment on everything... hmmm don't know if that's good or bad, just that it's with the best of intentions.
Drummer Boy Posted - 17 Feb 2003 : 16:59:46
Yes, congratulations, Mumadar! Wow, every time I come back here it seems like you have another 50 posts or so.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000