Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 House Orogoth

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pulchraNoctis Posted - 31 Oct 2021 : 04:47:00
Does any one here know if there was ever a map made of Orogoth in the High Moor, or if any of you have mapped the place yourself?

I've researched my way through the volume of Volos it was in and the serpent kingdoms book and nothing. If any one could hit me up that'd be great as I'm trying to plan some nefarious no-good-ness and I lack the mapping skill. Thank you for reading/helping. Have a lovely day!

-Sedra Meshin
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ericlboyd Posted - 31 Oct 2021 : 11:49:58
quote:
Originally posted by pulchraNoctis

Does any one here know if there was ever a map made of Orogoth in the High Moor, or if any of you have mapped the place yourself?

I've researched my way through the volume of Volos it was in and the serpent kingdoms book and nothing. If any one could hit me up that'd be great as I'm trying to plan some nefarious no-good-ness and I lack the mapping skill. Thank you for reading/helping. Have a lovely day!

-Sedra Meshin

There was never an official map.

In addition to Serpent Kingdoms, make sure to look at Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast and Dragons of Faerun.

--Eric
The Masked Mage Posted - 31 Oct 2021 : 09:21:16
I don't think there is one that specifically maps it out - like a detailed map of the ruins.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000