Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Lost pantheons in canon sources?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
varyar Posted - 28 Jan 2021 : 22:55:27
Hi all.

I'm working on a very old project (all the way back from 2007) called Deities and Demigods of Faerun, basically a Faiths and Avatars inspired work (albeit much much shorter and simpler) with a mix of original creations and more obscure powers from canon (the good elemental lords, etc.). I was thinking one fun boxed text thing for the Dead Gods part of the book would be a list and very short write-up of the lost pantheons of the Realms, the ones that vanished or merged into the uber-pantheon of the current day.

I'd love to incorporate things that are definitely established in a published FR book (such as the Netherese pantheon from the Netheril box set or the existence of a pre-star elf pantheon in the Yuirwood per the 3E Unapproachable East sourcebook (maybe even earlier, but I was rereading that one recently and noticed the reference)). Can anybody help me out in that regard? Thanks in advance!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
varyar Posted - 29 Jan 2021 : 13:42:37
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-Most of these "proto pantheons" have never been fully detailed, but there's been plenty of good speculation on this site.
Jhaamdath pantheon
Coramshan pantheon
Talfiric pantheon

Thanks! I need to dig up Faiths and Avatars, I think it had a little bit of information about them.
Lord Karsus Posted - 29 Jan 2021 : 03:10:21
-Most of these "proto pantheons" have never been fully detailed, but there's been plenty of good speculation on this site.
Jhaamdath pantheon
Coramshan pantheon
Talfiric pantheon

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000