Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Expanded 4th Edition Faerϋnian Pantheon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Diffan Posted - 23 Dec 2020 : 09:50:05
So as I continue to create and add content for my 4E games, one of the things that does sort of irk me now is the disservice to the multitude of deities just sort of "left" alone during 4E's run. I understand why they did this, and to a point I can empathize that a LOT of them are rather specific or redundant. Still, there's enough flexibility that you could incorporate them into your games without zero issues. Problem is, unless it got mentioned, it was lost to time. So I took the 5e Pantheon List and created one that uses 4E concepts (warpriest domains, domains, alignment) should someone want to run a 4E game and address some of these deities.

THE FAERϋNIAN PANTHEON (4th Edition)
					                        Warpriest 
Deity 				        Alignment		 Domains 		    Domains
Akadi – goddess of air 		  	N (unaligned) 		Storm (HotFL) 		   Freedom, Storm		
Amaunator – god of the sun 	 	LN (unaligned) 		Sun (HotFL) 	           Civilization, Justice, Sun
Asmodeus – god of indulgence	 	LE (evil) 		Domination (Drg#409) 	   Civilization, Knowledge,	 
 											   Torment, and Tyranny		
Auril – goddess of winter 		NE (evil) 		Storm (HotFL)              Storm, Winter 
Azuth – god of wizardry 		LN (unaligned) 		Oghma (NCS)	           Arcana, Knowledge , Skill	
Bane – god of tyranny 			LE (evil)		Domination (Drg#409) 	   Civilization, Tyranny, War 
Beshaba – goddess of misfortune 	CE (chaotic evil) 	Trickery*		   Fate, Trickery			
Bhaal – god of murder 			NE (evil) 		Death (HoS) 		   Death, Destruction, Trickery 
Chauntea – goddess of agriculture 	NG (good) 		Earth (Drg#392) 	   Earth, Hope, Life		
Cyric – god of lies 			CE (chaotic evil) 	Trickery* 		   Madness, Strife, Trickery
Deneir – god of writing 		NG (good)		Oghma (NCS)	           Arcana, Knowledge, Skill	
Eldath – goddess of peace 		NG (good) 		SunHotFL 		   Civilization, Love, Protection
Gond – god of craft 			N (unaligned) 		OghmaNCS		   Creation, Knowledge, Skill	
Grumbar – god of earth 		        N (unaligned) 		Earth (Drg#392)            Darkness, Earth 
Gwaeron Windstrom – god of tracking  	NG (good) 		Oghma (NCS)	   	   Change, Wilderness		
Helm – god of watchfulness 		LN (unaligned) 		Sun (HotFL) 	           Civilization, Justice, Protection
Hoar – god of revenge and retribution 	LN (unaligned) 		Torm (NCS) 		   Strength, Vengeance,  War	
Ilmater – god of endurance 		LG (lawful good) 	Sun (HotFL) 		   Freedom, Hope, Life
Istishia – god of water 	        N (unaligned) 	        Corellon (NCS) 		   Destruction, Sea 		
Jergal – scribe of the dead 		LN (unaligned) 		Death (HoS) 	   	   Death, Fate, Torment 
Kelemvore – god of the dead 		LN (unaligned) 		Death (HoS)		   Death, Fate, Justice		
Kossuth – god of fire 			N (unaligned) 		Sun (HotFL) 	           Destruction, Vengeance 
Lathander – god of dawn and renewal  	NG (good) 		Sun (HotFL)  		   Creation, Hope, Sun		
Leira – goddess of illusion 		CN (unaligned) 		Trickery* 		   Arcana, Trickery
Lliira – goddess of joy 		CG (good)               Sun (HotFL)		   Hope, Freedom		
Loviatar – goddess of pain 		LE (evil) 		Death HoS 		   Torment, Vengeance 
Malar – god of the hunt 		CE (chaotic evil) 	Corellon (NCS) 	 	   Strength, Wilderness		
Mielikki – goddess of forests 		NG (good) 		Corellon (NCS)             Freedom, Wilderness
Milli – goddess of poetry and song 	NG (good) 		Sun (HotFL)		   Civilization, Knowledge, Skill	
Myrkul – god of death 			NE (evil) 		Death (HoS) 		   Arcana, Undeath 
Mystra – goddess of magic 		NG (good) 		Oghma (NCS)     	   Arcana, Creation, Knowledge 	
Oghma – god of knowledge 		N (unaligned) 		Oghma (NCS) 		   Creation, Knowledge, Skill 
The Red Knight – goddess of strategy 	LN (unaligned) 		Torm (NCS)		   Civilization, Skill, War		
Savras – god of divination and fate 	LN (unaligned) 		Oghma (NCS) 	           Arcana, Fate
Selϋne – goddess of the moon 		CG (good)		Selϋne (NCS)  		   Arcana, Change, Moon 	   
Shar – goddess of darkness and loss 	NE (evil)		Death (HoS), Trickery* 	   Darkness, Knowledge, and Undeath
Silvanus – god of nature 		N (unaligned) 		Earth (Drg#392)            Life, Storm, Wilderness	
Sune – goddess of love and beauty 	CG (good)		Sun (HotFL) 		   Love, Skill, Trickery
Talona – goddess of poison & disease	NE(evil) 		Death (HoS) 	  	   Destruction, Poison 		 
Talos – god of storms 			CE (chaotic evil) 	Storm (HotFL) 		   Destruction, Storm
Tempus – god of war 			N (unaligned) 		Torm (NCS) 	  	   Protection, Strength, War	 
Torm – god of courage & self-sacrifice 	LG (lawful good) 	Torm (NCS)  		   Civilization, Justice, Protection
Tymora – goddess of good fortune 	CG (good) 		Trickery* 		   Change, Luck, Protection	
Tyr – god of justice 			LG (lawful good) 	Torm (NCS) 		   Civilization, Justice, War
Umberlee – goddess of the seas 	        CE (chaotic evil) 	Storm (HotFL)		   Sea, Storm			
Valkur – Northlander god of sailors 	CG (good) 		Storm (HotFL), Torm (NCS)  Protection, Sea
Waukeen – goddess of trade 		N (unaligned) 		Oghma (NCS)		   Civilization, Knowledge	 
*Denotes new Warpriest Domain coming soon
HotFL: Heroes of the Fallen Lands
NCS: Neverwinter Campaign Setting
HoS: Heroes of Shadow
Drg#: Dragon Magazine issue

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Diffan Posted - 08 Jan 2021 : 14:21:47
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Good job, thought this list leaves out the gods that were active on the Realms during 4e.

Truthfully, I did simply snag this list directly from the Sword Coast Adventures Guide so that's probably why Exarchs like Obould and Fzoul weren't mentioned. I'll definitely throw them into here as soon as I get the time.
Zeromaru X Posted - 07 Jan 2021 : 23:44:48
Good job, thought this list leaves out the gods that were active on the Realms during 4e.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000