Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Amnestria and Elaith's child

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
WindyJMusic Posted - 02 Jan 2021 : 15:19:32
I haven't been able to find anything about this ... has Elaine Cunningham written anything about Amnestria Moonflower and Elaith Craulnober's child born before Amnestria and Bran had Arilyn Moonblade?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Jan 2021 : 21:22:42
quote:
Originally posted by WindyJMusic

quote:

Can you provide a page number? I don't recall any mention of the child -- just the pregnancy.

I included the reference in the FR Wiki. It's on page 381.

I found the reference, thank you.
WindyJMusic Posted - 04 Jan 2021 : 16:55:13
quote:

Can you provide a page number? I don't recall any mention of the child -- just the pregnancy.

I included the reference in the FR Wiki. It's on page 381.
sleyvas Posted - 04 Jan 2021 : 15:03:56
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

on one of the threads here though, about 5 or 6 years back, Elaine released like a few chapters about Elaith and his daughter that she had started writing when she thought she was going to be writing a book. I think it was called Serpent's Daughter. If it is not here still, you maybe be able to check her website or something.

That was his later daughter, Azariah. We don't know anything about the child he had with Amnestria -- even its gender (though the FR wiki says it's a boy, I don't recall that being said anywhere).

Gotcha. Been so long since I read those books, I've begun to forget their plots even. I just have the feeling of loving the characterization of Elaith, etc... Man, there's so many things I'd love to "redo" and so many things that are constantly coming out. I wish I could slow down time so I could do everything I want.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Jan 2021 : 02:51:19
quote:

quote:

That was his later daughter, Azariah. We don't know anything about the child he had with Amnestria -- even its gender (though the FR wiki says it's a boy, I don't recall that being said anywhere).

We know it was a boy from Evermeet: Island of Elves. I am the one who posted that in the FR wiki.

WindyJMusic Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 23:04:05
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

No official information has ever been released on the Moonflowers bar what Elaine has published. It's not polite to play too much with other people's creations in a shared world. Unofficial stuff ... well, you never know.

-- George Krashos

Thank you for your leadership. I have contacted Elaine to discuss the unofficial stuff, with a desire to be as polite as possible!
WindyJMusic Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 22:42:16
quote:

We know it was a boy from Evermeet: Island of Elves. I am the one who posted that in the FR wiki.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 17:33:50
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

on one of the threads here though, about 5 or 6 years back, Elaine released like a few chapters about Elaith and his daughter that she had started writing when she thought she was going to be writing a book. I think it was called Serpent's Daughter. If it is not here still, you maybe be able to check her website or something.

sleyvas Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 17:28:30
George Krashos Posted - 03 Jan 2021 : 02:30:07
No official information has ever been released on the Moonflowers bar what Elaine has published. It's not polite to play too much with other people's creations in a shared world. Unofficial stuff ... well, you never know.

-- George Krashos
Wooly Rupert Posted - 02 Jan 2021 : 15:44:26
quote:

I haven't been able to find anything about this ... has Elaine Cunningham written anything about Amnestria Moonflower and Elaith Craulnober's child born before Amnestria and Bran had Arilyn Moonblade?

Pretty much all that we know is that the child exists. I don't believe anything else has been said about the child.

Personally, I'd assume that Amnestria was forced to place the child in fosterage with another elven family -- likely in Evereska -- and that the child has grown up ignorant of his or her heritage.

It's also been implied that the "lost" children of Amlaruil and Zoar aren't as lost as the general public believes -- so while we don't know anything about Eliath and Amnestria's child, I'm sure that Amlaruil knows where the child is. (Ignoring the whole "Amlaruil is gone!" thing 4E threw into the mix)

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000