Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Errata project

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
John Daker Posted - 24 Jul 2020 : 15:01:43
Does anyone know if the "Product Errata" section of this site is still active? I know it only covers 2nd Edition products, and it may not have been updated in a very long time. But it has been really helpful to me over the past couple of years, as I've been reading through many of those older supplements for the first time.

Now I've noticed an error that's not listed, in the City of Ravens Bluff book—and it's an error of the kind that's often most vexing to me, a map labeling problem that affects a whole map section with many locations. I'd like to add my solution to the errata list, but the email I just sent to the fellow listed as the current compiler, Tom Cullen, bounced.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alaundo Posted - 26 Oct 2020 : 10:17:53
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Master Alaundo,

Is the best source just to go to WotC for those then, or was there somewhere else you recommend?

Best regards,

Well met

The REALMS-L lists were handed over to Candlekeep some time ago. Nothing has been developed for some time and are all deemed dormant at best. As stated in my earlier post, the way the Internet has changed means that such projects are likely to exist elsewhere.
cpthero2 Posted - 26 Oct 2020 : 10:09:39
Master Alaundo,

Is the best source just to go to WotC for those then, or was there somewhere else you recommend?

Best regards,

John Daker Posted - 24 Jul 2020 : 16:36:39
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Alas not. The Errata was taken over from the old FR Mailing Lists, which ceased some time ago. Candlekeep did not take a further active continuation of this task.

Nuts. Thanks for the fast reply.
Alaundo Posted - 24 Jul 2020 : 15:35:42
Well met

Alas not. The Errata was taken over from the old FR Mailing Lists, which ceased some time ago. Candlekeep did not take a further active continuation of this task.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000