Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Zulkir in the Plains of Purple Dust

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vetril Posted - 03 Jun 2020 : 10:10:29
Greetings. I seek help to track down a reference to a zulkir who decided to go through the Plains of Purple Dust (I think - it could also have been the Raurin desert) with a comb, to discover how Velsharoon managed to ascend.
I think it was Mythrellaa, but I am not quite sure and I can't find out where I have read about it.

Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cpthero2 Posted - 14 Sep 2020 : 07:34:04
Acolyte Vetril,

I do believe it was Zulkir of Illusion Mythrell'aa'. I cannot find where, but it is on the tip of tongue where. I am still searching for it.

Also, if interested, I do believe the ruins are the Ruins of Imroley, south and west of Zindalankh. I couldn't find the reference, but based on a map I trust, that seems to be right.

Best regards,

sleyvas Posted - 03 Jun 2020 : 15:12:03
quote:
Originally posted by Vetril

Greetings. I seek help to track down a reference to a zulkir who decided to go through the Plains of Purple Dust (I think - it could also have been the Raurin desert) with a comb, to discover how Velsharoon managed to ascend.
I think it was Mythrellaa, but I am not quite sure and I can't find out where I have read about it.

Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

I'm interested in this too if its canonical, and I know of no such reference canonically offhand. If anyone, I'd think Szass Tam out of jealousy (and not wanting to have a god controlling the school he's Zulkir of that was his old enemy). That being said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were Mythrell'aa… if it were the demilich beneath Bezantur (Ythazz Buvaar), or if it were Talaskos Murthrond (a zulkir from a dragon article who faked his death ater worries about Szass Tam).

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000