Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Church of Cyric

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erevan Illesere Posted - 07 Jul 2020 : 10:52:44
Hey there! Does anyone know any good module to be introduced to the church of Cyric?
I want to use them as villains against my players in my next game
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pitiless_One Posted - 12 Jul 2020 : 00:46:24
The progression is:
- Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave - levels 4th to about 8th
- Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land, AKA Shadowdale: The Weave Undwinding - 8th or 9th through 13th
- Anauroch: The Empire of Shade, AKA Anuaroch: The Sundering of the World - 9th through 13th

The series was at least partially intended to provide some context and lead up to the Spellplague.

The Cormyr one is quite good and can go a lot of directions after. I haven't looked at the other two, but I know that Shadowdale didn't get great reviews. I'll have to look into it more. It also seems that Shadowdale and Anauroch cover the same level progression which is a little strange for a 3 part series, so I don't understand the design intent there. I do know Anauroch is supposed to have a great Finale.

Lord Karsus Posted - 11 Jul 2020 : 00:19:54
-Yup. That adventure is one of three in a longer plotline, that one obviously is in Cormyr but not sure about the others.
Erevan Illesere Posted - 07 Jul 2020 : 22:08:15
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-A big part of Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave was Cyricist conspiring with Sharrans in Cormyr to disrupt the Weave.

So this module is even set in Cormyr? Man I cant begin to tell you how lucky that is for me. My players have just been through the time of troubles which was mostly set in Comryr except for the ending.
Thanks for the tip!
Lord Karsus Posted - 07 Jul 2020 : 15:33:46
-A big part of Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave was Cyricist conspiring with Sharrans in Cormyr to disrupt the Weave.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000